RT General Feedback - Page 16 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT General Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
571 replies to this topic

#376 RagAventureiro

RagAventureiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 10:55 PM

I lost 39 Underground keys after got DC in the end of WoE yesterday, can you PLEASE explain to me where did my itens go? what the heck .-.
They all were in my alt+e  , wtff

#377 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 09:27 PM

I agree with this.
Eden gear gives easy access to some decent stuff including a one handed weapon with 170 matk and 4 int.
I think the only thing close to that on one handers is the thorn staff of darkness, which among other problems is trans only.
Then the wizardry staff which is two handed, lv90 and not common.
An evil bone wand with a great +matk option could maybe do well, but it's going to have a price to match.

Renewal was not designed with the intention of wizards and priests running around with arc wands.

Lich’s bone wand and Lacryma stick are both pretty good.

If we get zakudam card with woe 2 that means lichs bone wand is pretty good.

They still need a buff even with those imo. But everyone must remember mind break and mystical amp are going to increase their damage by a metric -_- ton.

#378 8804170718213921527

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 02:24 PM

Hi there, can u balance DEF card effect to give propper bonusses for Renewal DEF system? I think on Mineral Card, High Orc Card and cards with DEF bonuses are completely useless. Maybe some x10 DEF ratio on this cards would be an option so PvE can have more variance on equip and cards. Ty for reading

#379 BraveCloud

BraveCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMidgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Poring

Posted 07 August 2020 - 09:06 PM

RT account cannot be created and WP is not doing anything

#380 Huwoji

Huwoji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 10:43 PM

Hello Campitor/ CMAstra/ RO dev team.

I and some others are still waiting that you put back the npc in izlude where you claim volunteer points in the next patch if possible. We had hard earned volunteer points in there that's waiting to be used. We had to help multiple town and do multiple quests to earn those points. Please don't let them go to waste.

Also, new sets of costumes please.

Thank you!

P.S. Can we request for more costumes again please. Thanks!

#381 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2020 - 05:05 AM

Really hoping for OCA table update. Any word on this?

#382 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 17 September 2020 - 05:42 AM

Trans??

#383 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:11 AM

Trans??

#384 weelx33

weelx33

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:32 AM

Campitor logged in to the forum yeeeeeees grace to god he raised the dead to bring as transclasses
Campitor logged in to the forum yeeeeeees grace to god he raised the dead to bring as transclasses

CAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODCAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
CAMPITOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Will fulfill the combined CAMPITOOOR  goood

Edited by weelx33, 17 September 2020 - 10:33 AM.

#385 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 07:33 AM

Please add enchant or npc to enchant high end mvp drops, no1 want valk itens for exemple because was no enchant...

#386 TravsThor

TravsThor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 08:56 AM

Please add enchant or npc to enchant high end mvp drops, no1 want valk itens for exemple because was no enchant...

+1. 

#387 MecFantasy

MecFantasy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 01:23 PM

+1, and bring the second rebalance, or put random options on the itens that drop without them, Giant Axe For Example

#388 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 25 September 2020 - 09:47 AM

the poring memorial dungeon could use a fix in the reward system. mainly how your first time reward equip breaks so easily and you cant earn a new one. if you have to reset and reroll the enchantment to get the one you want.... then it's not logical for you to be able to break it AND to not be able to get a new one. i believe the gameplay would be much better if you either keep the 70% success rate on the enchant/reset and allow you to earn a new one after the first breaks. OR remove the break chance. the reward is intended for low level players. it shouldn't be something you have to make a new character just to get. (when upon your first time enchanting it it is gone forever)  

#389 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 10:14 AM

the poring memorial dungeon could use a fix in the reward system. mainly how your first time reward equip breaks so easily and you cant earn a new one. if you have to reset and reroll the enchantment to get the one you want.... then it's not logical for you to be able to break it AND to not be able to get a new one. i believe the gameplay would be much better if you either keep the 70% success rate on the enchant/reset and allow you to earn a new one after the first breaks. OR remove the break chance. the reward is intended for low level players. it shouldn't be something you have to make a new character just to get. (when upon your first time enchanting it it is gone forever)

No, thanks. The system is like this to force the player to continue doing the instance and consequently continue playing.

Edited by qzLxEnchantress, 25 September 2020 - 10:15 AM.

#390 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 25 September 2020 - 11:55 AM

No, thanks. The system is like this to force the player to continue doing the instance and consequently continue playing.

if you cant get a new veggie, then when it breaks there is no motivation to repeat the instance. i WANT to do it over and over. but once veggie is gone there is no path forward. there is nothing wrong with it breaking IF you can then earn a new one and start the entire cycle again the next day. 

Edited by lxst, 25 September 2020 - 11:58 AM.

#391 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 02:30 PM

you can easily remake a new character and do the instance again. 

#392 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:50 PM

Content that requires you to delete and remake characters just to participate in it is bad content.

#393 Mogriesauce

Mogriesauce

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:26 PM

Think of it like a quest.  You can't repeat Kiel Hyre OCA quest and letting people do that would tank the OCA prices. Everyone would have easy access to mini boss cards.  Letting people repeat the poring and orc memorial dungeon infinitely would also make those gears worthless.

#394 luxcas02

luxcas02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 09:42 PM

DONE DEAL
_        /
 |T ̄て ̄ ̄`ー-<
 ||   ̄\   ヽ
 |/    \\  |
_|\_ 、\\)/L|/
  ((\))ノ
can use exploit on my server

Edited by luxcas02, 29 September 2020 - 09:42 PM.

#395 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:13 AM

When de caller of p2w will get ban for exploit? How many variant, staff of destruction eith options and proxy skin they droped? Explain camptor please.

#396 kz1n

kz1n

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:33 AM

P2w players equip themselves with the bug and have been dropping items that were not supposed to be in the game for months, taking advantage of it. The least you can do is remove these items and ban those who took advantage of the bug. This goes against the rules of the game and makes other players lose motivation, it is clear that they tried to take advantage.

#397 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:48 AM

I reported the bug for the boxes duplicating themselves. Campitor removed all the boxes then fixed them to drop the correct items. This was posted in the maintenance thread for everyone (September 3rd).

Just because you don't want something to be true doesn't mean you should adamantly ignore all the facts put in front of you.

Bug reported August 27:

https://ibb.co/c1M92TB

September 3rd Maintenance:

https://forums.warpp...ce-maintenance/

Campitor stating all excess boxes were removed (and leozin2 ignoring the date of my bug report (August 27))

https://ibb.co/51FJd4j

#398 luxcas02

luxcas02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 08:32 AM

The accounts don't close, you took advantage of the bug and deserve to be punished for it.
This was only reported because you saw that other people discovered the bug otherwise they would still be using it.

#399 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 30 September 2020 - 08:49 AM

cool story, so much for "i want a balanced gameplay"

for the longest time
you been telling the community how the nerf % should be, not too much
but your whole guild will still stay alive having that 20%MHP variant shoe