RT General Feedback - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT General Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
571 replies to this topic

#26 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 December 2019 - 07:50 AM

https://forums.warpp...ime-discussion/

#27 mixanus

mixanus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 11:41 AM

Suggestions:

-The skill re-balance must be the priority.
-Increase gear drop chance to 1%-5% (the market would thrive with the amount of gear with different options).

-Do not add food boxes and sp potions to the cash shop.

-Add lots of cosmetics to the cash shop.

-Give the players ways to get Enriched/HD Ores and Blacksmith Blessings by playing the game (even if it's kinda time consuming).

-Please, please, please! Do not bring those cash eggs (lootboxes, basically) that have a small chance to have a OP piece of gear inside.

-Make the VIP benefits convenience, not super necessary.

You guys are having the oportunity to make the best RO server. If you implement the skill re-balance, increase the gear drop, just don't make it pay to win, and have a good bot protection, you are all set!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 23 December 2019 - 12:26 PM.
Mod Edit: Please do not use red/bold. It is reserved for mod warnings and notices.

#28 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 23 December 2019 - 11:44 AM

-Increase gear drop chance to 1%-5% (the market would thrive with the amount of gear with different options).

1-5% is too high

#29 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:39 PM

it isn't

#30 kon100

kon100

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:39 PM

1-5% is too high

it would make crafted weapons (which are already bad) obsolete faster

#31 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:48 PM

crafted weapons will be obsolete regardless if you don't hit the right combination of random options and with good values on them.

crafted weapons need to be more avaiable, not just straight up baseline better.

#32 vansan123

vansan123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:32 PM

Pls increase card droprate for cbt. i try to test some card in this server exam As with Hunter and Typ/Size with crusader Thx.

#33 mixanus

mixanus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 02:52 PM

it would make crafted weapons (which are already bad) obsolete faster

1%-5% is not that high considering you will be looking for certain specific combinations of options. And as far as I know, Zero has this kind of drop rate. Anyway, only crafted gear would be able to get 5 options, dropped ones would get a maximum of 4 options. 

#34 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2019 - 03:00 PM

Yeah, and dropped ones can have slots while crafted can't.

Edited by xSwain, 23 December 2019 - 03:00 PM.

#35 Loguin

Loguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 03:16 PM

It's really hard to give feedback right now because.. It's still really unclear exactly what RT is. I'm looking forward to learning more about it and seeing it grow though. I'm witholding a lot of my opinion until I see what the cash shop looks like and how well the anti-cheat works when it goes live. 

Overall, nothing crazy with it one way or the other and it was pleasant enough when I was playing. I got a touch of the feels a few times. I will be playing when it goes live.

#36 mixanus

mixanus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 04:53 PM

As xp table and monster loctions are custom, it would be nice to have a database or something.

#37 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 December 2019 - 04:55 PM

It's still really unclear exactly what RT is.

^

#38 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:07 PM

Is there a reason why you cannot just release a "Classic" style server or another RE:start? I realize this is beta, but the current state of this server is pretty janky, and we already have a pure Renewal server that will be back up and running in February. Who are you trying to market this game to? People who already playing renewal servers to test out the new skill changes? Those will eventually make their way into main servers regardless. I just think you're missing a core demographic of players that would be willing to pay $ to play on an official server but have no other means to do so currently. Stick to what people know--there is no need to reinvent pathing for this game. I think the new skill changes will be good and put a new twist on old gameplay, but do we really need to keep the crap renewal stuff that made people jump ship to that transition in the first place?

#39 mixanus

mixanus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 06:22 PM

Is there a reason why you cannot just release a "Classic" style server or another RE:start? I realize this is beta, but the current state of this server is pretty janky, and we already have a pure Renewal server that will be back up and running in February. Who are you trying to market this game to? People who already playing renewal servers to test out the new skill changes? Those will eventually make their way into main servers regardless. I just think you're missing a core demographic of players that would be willing to pay $ to play on an official server but have no other means to do so currently. Stick to what people know--there is no need to reinvent pathing for this game. I think the new skill changes will be good and put a new twist on old gameplay, but do we really need to keep the crap renewal stuff that made people jump ship to that transition in the first place?

I think the idea is to make a server with settings and changes close to RO: Zero, not Classic.

#40 lxlskazylxl

lxlskazylxl

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 03:54 AM

Believing skill rebalancing for classes, buffing skills that are weak to create new overall build possibilities for all classes, double critical attack, and adding critical chance to certain passives and user buffs.

I don't think it's very cool the idea of ​​BG weapons and equipment exist because it takes away the whole issue of dropped cards and equipments.

Edited by lxlskazylxl, 24 December 2019 - 03:58 AM.

#41 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 07:10 AM

Honestly I don't understand the concept of using renewal mechanics on a level 99/70 server. Renewal was made for level 150 + 3rd classes. 

If we are not getting the zero skill changes it would make more sense to just use classic RO mechanics. 

#42 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 08:48 AM

renewal mechanics work fine.

#43 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 08:53 AM

renewal mechanics work fine.

Based off what metric? I don't know one person who played pre-renewal and post-renewal that prefers renewal.  :hmm:

#44 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 24 December 2019 - 10:15 AM

in games navigation info for mobs/maps definitely wrong tho..

#45 xSwain

xSwain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:05 AM

I'm sure they think bots was the only reason that killed Re:Start and now with EAC everything will be different.

Spoiler

Edited by xSwain, 24 December 2019 - 11:06 AM.

#46 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

A post has been removed, please keep troll postings out of this thread ;P

A friendly note/reminder;
Try to keep the discussion to minimum, small comments are okay  :) this is to help the staff read trough the feedback listings cleanly.
For thorough discussion use the appropriate linked threads as in the first post.

#47 Windave

Windave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:48 AM

Skill rebalance plsssssssssssssssssssssss let us experience new RO

(and maybe don't allow double login)

Edited by Windave, 24 December 2019 - 11:49 AM.

#48 lxlskazylxl

lxlskazylxl

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 12:11 AM

It would be a great change in the buffs of bards and dancers to stop being an area spot and become like the magnificat skill, this would give more space to the gameplay of classes.

#49 kuakun

kuakun

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 10:34 AM

i like skillbalanced this.

#50 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 02:04 PM

Honestly I don't understand the concept of using renewal mechanics on a level 99/70 server. Renewal was made for level 150 + 3rd classes. 

If we are not getting the zero skill changes it would make more sense to just use classic RO mechanics. 

Eventually we’ll be trans and with a 130(?) level cap. So it won’t stay 99/70 forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users