RT General Feedback - Page 7 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT General Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
571 replies to this topic

#151 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:43 AM

A friendly reminder that this thread is not made to report bugs, but to leave feedback such as what you like and hate about the server this far, and what content you would like to see.
For bug reporting check/post in the following section of this forums:
https://forums.warpp...rt-bug-reports/

Why can't find Side Winder monster at mjolnir_03 and mjolnir_04 maps?
Besides gef_fild06 where are they?
Some monsters appear in different places, is it supposed to be anyway?

The navigation/map doesn't reflect the actual spawn. Which is being worked on.
You can use iro wiki fan DB linked here, only use it for locations. Do note, some mobs may have been relocated.

1. Is weapons and armor selling for 5 zeny intended?

Intended.

#152 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:54 PM

Since we dont have to be 1;1 ragnarok zero can we keep auto feed and 10% exp to homunculus but bring back the ai so it can fight by itself?

#153 Davzzlerg

Davzzlerg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:55 PM

no homunculus AI plz

#154 J4ckNapier

J4ckNapier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:33 PM

When will the Kobold monster get placed on this version? No access to Rachel where you transferred the spawn.

#155 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 January 2020 - 06:44 AM

no homunculus AI plz

*No, homunculus Ai, please! :heh:

#156 Novgorodrus

Novgorodrus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:36 PM

Сделайте пожалуйста для сервера RT отдельный раздел, с подразделами: рынок, обсуждение, вопросы..)

#157 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:41 PM

Why would you add something like a rental giant flywing? Fly wings currently make up a fairly significant amount of zeny being drained from the server. Please ensure this pre-registration reward is gone within 7 days and does not make a return.

#158 Realbeast

Realbeast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:18 PM

Why would you add something like a rental giant flywing? Fly wings currently make up a fairly significant amount of zeny being drained from the server. Please ensure this pre-registration reward is gone within 7 days and does not make a return.

hes rightttttt

#159 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:55 PM

I thought it would not have PTW that directly affects the market absurdly. What good is blocking ore trading if you can simply pay your friend to refine for you?  :sob:

Edited by 3479131031210457770, 15 January 2020 - 04:05 PM.

#160 J4ckNapier

J4ckNapier

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 09:47 PM

Any Database available for weapon stats? what's the maximum available etc. ??

#161 FernyIWP

FernyIWP

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:26 AM

For god`s love, add Black Market Catalog

#162 GenkakuBR

GenkakuBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 January 2020 - 06:47 AM

Black Market catolog for Odin's sake!

#163 Tseva

Tseva

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 09:58 AM

Reaching level 50 is very easy, it would be better if it was a challenge. Leveling should be an achievement. Can you lower party EXP bonus?

20% per character is way too much the party is full.

#164 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 January 2020 - 02:50 PM

The 20% party exp bonus is great.
The fact that people are partying again instead of solo-ing should be celebrated
:p_hi:

Edited by ninJedi, 17 January 2020 - 02:50 PM.

#165 7188150324071459727

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 10:12 AM

No offence, but completely removing AI is just dumb. I am a fan of micro-control, but clicking so much is going to wreck my mouse. At least allow some "defender" aggro for homus, like, if the owner takes damage or attacks, homu reacts and provides aid. Just fix that to taking or dealing dmg, cuz while alche dodge rates are low, you can still have 95% for most of mobs, which, again, would enable afkemist. And please, boost the Lif branch already! I want dat "yandere mode" to be useful, not just flashy  :p_laugh:

#166 tofuscramble

tofuscramble

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:26 AM

Will there ever be a costume exchanger, like Grandma Boxter?  I know that the costume boxes are supposed to be a gamble, but I feel like it'll get to a point where certain costumes will never, ever sell.

#167 Romall

Romall

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 12:47 PM

What do I need to do to get get more clothes dye colors.  D=  I understand that the standard three are default for all(?) official RO games, but of all things, this is by far my biggest disappointment in this (and just about every other) server.

#168 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2020 - 04:09 PM

Please, add a global chat. It would be nice if we could communicate from every corner of Rune-Midgarts. 

#169 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

Since we're now mid-way through the month, I'll just chime in on how I feel...

Gear being only worth 5z in shops - I don't hate it, but I am a little confused. Hopefully, you guys can correct me. I'm assuming it's a way to prevent inflation in the economy, which I'm sure we've all seen by now happen already. But then that leads me to equipment that are merely novelty and are mostly intended to be sold, like many of the rings (Skull Ring, Gold Ring, Flower Ring, etc). Perhaps these should be adjusted, just a little bit.

Vending - I noticed that there's a form of a marginal tax rate for items being sold that exceed a certain price value. For sure, this is a form of currency sink, and I like the idea. It would be cool though if that zeny from the tax can be used by the game staff to 'fund' things in the game, like events and new Kafra/Cool Event services. This way, the more people spend in game, the more they're tax money fund social services, haha.

Increasing number of bots and scammers - now we're getting into the not-so-positive side of the game at this point. I'm not sure if EasyAntiCheat (EAC) is working or not, but so far, I'm a bit disappointed in the feature. Granted, we're only about two weeks into the open beta, but this was touted as a tried and tested anti-cheat system, and there are obvious bots wandering all over the place already.

KSers and thieves - this is obviously something WP has much less control over, but I feel like I have to mention this. I swear, some players have no sense of respect. The KSing part is particularly true about many of the Archers and Hunters that I've encountered thus far. I'm clearly standing right beside the enemy, about to strike, then not only do they snipe it, they also snipe/Double-Strafe everything else close to me, and they still have the nerve to say to me "life is hard" when I call them out.

So this is pretty much my experience so far. I'll let you all know more next February. Maybe.

#170 FernyIWP

FernyIWP

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:31 AM

Cities are in chaos... How would you imagine find an item in player's shops????? We need black market catalog

#171 WeiOWeiO

WeiOWeiO

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 01:39 PM

The elemental daggers that can be purchased in Einbroch should be available for purchase elsewhere until Einbroch proper is implemented. Given the current state of the market current smiths making lower tier equipment doesn't seem very likely(this much I am well aware that the GM/coding/etc team has no effect on).

#172 jajajohn

jajajohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

Please add Mental Potion to the cash shop.

I would also really like to see the rental Beelzebub + Mistress wing added as well (it can be expensive, weigh a lot, or even require items+Jellystar). These are very helpful for party play.

As a zeny sink, it would also be nice to see some sort of SP items from a vendor. Maybe a lemon vendor for a good chunk (500-1000z?).

#173 Deodreoz

Deodreoz

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 06:13 PM

Hi!

Upgrading lv 3-4 weapons will always need cash Oridecon and Elunium?

BlackSmith upgrade skills also need them?

#174 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 07:28 PM

Just another thing that's been bothering me: are the FLEE for enemies correct? Because my swordman and thief characters have 30+ DEX and they still have trouble hitting enemies like Rockers.

#175 daserus

daserus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:23 PM

As a zeny sink, it would also be nice to see some sort of SP items from a vendor. Maybe a lemon vendor for a good chunk (500-1000z?).

SP items is basically the best way for the poor and/or new players to earn some zeny.

It gets even better, when the money inflation goes up, because SP items price also goes up. So new players can earn real money they can never earn by selling loot to npc.

If you need SP items, just look around, plenty of shops with strawberry, oranges, grape juices are here for you.

Blue potions also start to appear in shops.

I agree with you that server needs a good zeny sink.

But it also needs good zeny inflow for those who has no cash, but plenty of time to farm SP items.

For a good Zeny sink, please add 3carat gambling npc in Comodo!!

This is classical NPC, why is it not in the game??

Edited by daserus, 21 January 2020 - 08:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users