Could not Load nospam.dll then BSOD win10 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Could not Load nospam.dll then BSOD win10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Muela131

Muela131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 01:05 PM

Hi, finally got around to download the installer, installing the game and launching it as administrator after using setup.exe

I've tried using Direct3D HAL, Direct3D T&L HAL and my video card for the graphics.

I get the nospam.dll error, cannot find a fix for that. if i hit enter, it starts to load, then the BSOD.

the BSOD is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 

What Failed:  EasyAntiCheat.sys

I tried repair (reinstall) of RO and then tried reinstalling easyanticheat from the install folder.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit *corrected some BSOD wording, and more troubleshooting steps added for the Video settings*

Edited by Muela131, 04 January 2020 - 01:22 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 January 2020 - 02:25 PM

Please check pinned topic for EAC errors and suggested solutions.

#3 Muela131

Muela131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 04:44 AM

Been tinkering with it for the better part of 4 hours

Even though my anti-virus is whitelisted by EAC, i had to whitelist the RO-T install folder.

But, i am now getting the "Game Security violation Detected (#0000000C)" error.

I have disabled my VPN software, stopped all Hyper-V services and set to disabled.  I shutoff all my synapse apps(razer software), my keyboard app, only thing left running in the tray is Nvidia.  

Uninstalling for me is NOT an option.

Please check pinned topic for EAC errors and suggested solutions.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

By any chance do you have another device to test the game on?

Unfortunately, EAC is extremely sensitive to number of applications supposedly used for programming (work) purposes, such as VMs. EAC by default is AV friendly, there's however compatibility issues, some detail in regarding AV and EAC is found here.

To add, BSOD can be due to hardware failure, I'd suggest to check EAC article on hardware issues here.

#5 Muela131

Muela131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:32 PM

By any chance do you have another device to test the game on?

Unfortunately, EAC is extremely sensitive to number of applications supposedly used for programming (work) purposes, such as VMs. EAC by default is AV friendly, there's however compatibility issues, some detail in regarding AV and EAC is found here.

To add, BSOD can be due to hardware failure, I'd suggest to check EAC article on hardware issues here.

Appears that the BSOD was as a result of the EAC folder not being in the exception list of my AV.  now its just the EAC error.  Will try to find another device.

Is there somewhere we can upload logs to that will tell us what EAC thinks is invalid?

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:04 PM

Are you referring to "Could not Load nospam.dll" error? If yes, then you can disregard it assuming you should be able to launch the game fine with it persisting in the background. The error is related to EAC, it cannot be resolved at the moment, it is still being looked into though.

Can you please confirm that your BSOD is resolved after whitelisting EAC folder?

Lastly, did you install the game under C:\Program Files (x86)? and what AV are you using?

Could add new information to the pins :)

#7 Muela131

Muela131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 04:58 PM

Are you referring to "Could not Load nospam.dll" error? If yes, then you can disregard it assuming you should be able to launch the game fine with it persisting in the background. The error is related to EAC, it cannot be resolved at the moment, it is still being looked into though.

Can you please confirm that your BSOD is resolved after whitelisting EAC folder?

Lastly, did you install the game under C:\Program Files (x86)? and what AV are you using?

Could add new information to the pins :)

I was able to successfully launch and play on another device, windows 10, only difference is no hint of NVidia on that laptop, as it only has intel drivers.

Yes, the BSOD was resolved by Whitelisting the EAC folder in my AV.  I did not install it in C:\Program Files (x86), My AV is Avira.

NoSpam.dll error is still persisting. on both the working and non-working devices.

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:13 PM

Muela131, thank you.

What kind of NVidia applications are you using beside of course the drivers? I am using GeForce experience but everything is at default and up to date. No issues so far.

Are you getting NoSpam.dll after you close the client or before? Does it stop you at all from launching the game? I get the error too but only after closing the game.

Edit:

Added problem #6 to the pinned topic, also added note in regarding logs since you have asked about them :) Please check it out when you are able.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 05 January 2020 - 05:35 PM.

#9 Muela131

Muela131

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:10 AM

I do have in-game overlay enabled in my GeForce Experience, which in turn uses ShadowPlay.

NoSpam is upon initial Launch, then i click okay and it lets me load into the game.  This occurs on both.  Just the one with ShadowPlay & disabled Hyper-V Services is  getting "Game Security violation Detected (#0000000C)" within 10 seconds of the window for ragexe.exe actualy opening.

#10 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:41 AM

Check ShadowPlay, ensure that it is up to date. For test purposes see if disabling it helps.

There's supported third party application listing on EAC;

https://www.easy.ac/...ides/whitelist/

#11 Tunebas

Tunebas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 02:37 PM

I am having the same problem, any solution?

#12 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 08:43 PM

I am having the same problem, any solution?

Try to manually repatch the client:
https://forums.warpp...endence-client/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users