[Updated] Game Crash, Party.dll and NoSpam.dll - Page 3 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Updated] Game Crash, Party.dll and NoSpam.dll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#51 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 January 2020 - 09:31 PM

Thank you for getting back to us. Glad that resolved it for you.

All right, I have checked with the staff. The issue is confirmed to be resolved. What would be the issue is, if the patcher did not download and install the fix properly or data folder dll files were removed or altered.

To attend, I'd suggest doing the same as the user above.

I'll put them in steps, see below.

• Completely uninstall RT client.
  • [Don't skip this] Manually remove any remaining RT folders/files.
  • [Don't skip this] Reset IE cache, this is to clear any possible patching issues.
  • To reset, follow the steps in the spoiler tag really carefully.

Spoiler

• Restart your computer.
  • Reinstall RT using the latest provided client setup from this link, if you are having issues downloading it from WP try my dropbox link here.
    If you can, avoid installing the game under Program Files or Program Files x86.
  • After installing, do not launch the game yet even if the installer is asking you to.
  • Browse to your RT folder, right-click Ragnarok.exe, choose properties, choose compatibility tab, ensure Run this program as administrator is checked. Click Apply then OK.
  • Next ensure RT exe files are whitelisted in your AV, including EAC exe and EAC folder.
  • Once all checks are done, you may launch Ragnarok.exe to download the necessary files.

If the patcher fails to get the fix then you will get crashes in game.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 January 2020 - 02:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users