Ro: Tran Experience - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ro: Tran Experience

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 MuriloDDS

MuriloDDS

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 04:28 PM

First lets talk about the leveling at early levels, i think i never faced difficult like this, early levels like 8, bein hard as level 30ish.

I presume 99.9% are giving this a shot because of the skill rebalance, and i cant find any topic talking about this, if u guys are really trying to get this update or something.

Crashes all the time, this is RO, its not a new game that needs this much trouble to be working fine.

I know you guys dont want to make this server the exact copy of Ro0, but we are here just because of Ro0, put that in mind, get the guy who did all the things to work fine there and give a him a job.

Sorry for bad English, not a native speaker... !

#2 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 09 January 2020 - 01:47 AM

1.Re:start , Revo.

2.No it isn't Tran isn't for skill rebalance.

3.EAC

4.They can't copy cuz zero is expensive

#3 Xexomaru

Xexomaru

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 05:04 AM

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagg...

what else can i say? i'm not sure because its "early access" (idk how can you have EA on a 20 year old game, even with new mechanics) but man, thats a mod killer... gonna give it the benefit of doubt and that the mass amount of logings and players this couple days work like a mini DDoS...

Lets keep checking

#4 9804131128173020287

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:06 AM

I have never experienced a client side crash. The server keeps crashing, but that can be expected for a 'beta'. I will agree that leveling is extremely pain, especially how they do monster exp scaling based on level; I wish that would go away all together. My issues is that this version of RO is not forward thinking enough. WP should really consider implementing private server options like autoloot. This is the first time that I've spent money on RO for VIP status due to the leveling and after the beta, I don't think I'll be spending anymore money if they do not improve things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users