January 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#51 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:44 PM

Do we keep the costume items after the beta?

There will be no wipes, so yes.

#52 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:50 PM

so since the VIP membership is now literally an item, does that mean it's timer pauses when you log out? Because if it doesn't pause(but other item/buffs do), that will be a real dealbreaker...

#53 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:04 PM

Saved the screenshot, I will get this forwarded to the GM staff.

Looks like they keep recreating dummy accounts to advertise.

Any Information about people already 99 after abusing from wrong exp on mounsters ? Maybe Roll back or Adjust the exp of them ? Please dont do something dumb like doing a exp event because that make the things worst. Is like giving a reward to them to end the character and start the next one

#54 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:12 PM

I hope you don't think that the people who are 99 were leveling off of Isis.

#55 icaroleocm

icaroleocm

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:13 PM

Where is the NPC that Dyes clothes, I bought the Omni Clothing Dye, is it going to come with this patch??

Tks XD

#56 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:18 PM

Any Information about people already 99 after abusing from wrong exp on mounsters ? Maybe Roll back or Adjust the exp of them ? Please dont do something dumb like doing a exp event because that make the things worst. Is like giving a reward to them to end the character and start the next one

I cannot comment on this, apologies, best I can ask is to send in a ticket if you suspect foul play involved. 

As call out topics/posts are not really allowed on forums.

Where is the NPC that Dyes clothes, I bought the Omni Clothing Dye, is it going to come with this patch??

Tks XD

Yes, it is missing. The staff can look into it.

#57 Whotemynovaa

Whotemynovaa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:19 PM

The fact you think that people got to lvl 99 because of Isis confirms that you know nothing about the game lol. Isis prepatch gave 2k xp per kill around lvl 58 which was around like 2%. By the time I was lvl 67 it was giving me 0.4% per kill (ALL of this was including BM + VIP). I got to level 82 by farming somewhere else. Please dont talk about something you clearly dont understand

Edited by Whotemynovaa, 10 January 2020 - 01:24 PM.

#58 InThaHead

InThaHead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:24 PM

how much time for server up?

#59 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:26 PM

how much time for server up?

Please check first post, there's time of when maintenance should end. Note that it may extend if things came up.

#60 Hurancank

Hurancank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:33 PM

The fact you think that people got to lvl 99 because of Isis confirms that you know nothing about the game lol. Isis prepatch gave 2k xp per kill around lvl 58 which was around like 2%. By the time I was lvl 67 it was giving me 0.4% per kill (ALL of this was including BM + VIP). I got to level 82 by farming somewhere else. Please dont talk about something you clearly dont understand

He never mentioned you, he is talking about people who abused the wrong exp. You should only be so worried if you feel like you abused something, in which case i vote for a rollback and a suspension.

so since the VIP membership is now literally an item, does that mean it's timer pauses when you log out? Because if it doesn't pause(but other item/buffs do), that will be a real dealbreaker...

I heard from a streamer it doesnt. Its still not expansive if you have a good amount of time to play on for those days

Edited by Hurancank, 10 January 2020 - 01:36 PM.

#61 Whotemynovaa

Whotemynovaa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:35 PM

He never mentioned you, he is talking about people who abused the wrong exp. You should only be so worried if you feel like you abused something, in which case i vote for a rollback and a suspension.

Well I was leveling in Isis way before patch notes released this isis information. We found out because we tested every map in CBT and looked which gave best xp. Isis was one of them

#62 Hurancank

Hurancank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:40 PM

Well I was leveling in Isis way before patch notes released this isis information. We found out because we tested every map in CBT and looked which gave best xp. Isis was one of them

If you found about this on cbt why didnt you report this information to the staff? Anyways, its not my job to judge what happens here. I have my opinion and only that.

#63 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:42 PM

I heard from a streamer it doesnt. Its still not expansive if you have a good amount of time to play on for those days

i didnt even know isis was even bugged, i went there because its 1 of the mobbier place to level..

why should the people that didnt know about it get punished aswell? i went there when i was level 70 which is a normal place to level.

for me getting 2k exp from a monster its pretty normal. there are other place that gives similar/even more exp than isis at lvl 70 mark. so i vote no to a rollback/suspension because thats just ridiculous

#64 tofuscramble

tofuscramble

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:49 PM

Wasn't the exp, like, magnitudes higher than what it should be?  There's no way people can even feign ignorance when they're seeing the exp bar jump way more than it ever should at that level.

I mean, on the plus side, at least it wasn't some end-game monster with bugged exp, because that would absolutely warrant a rollback.  It's just kind of annoying when people get away with weaselly stuff like this scot-free.

#65 Whotemynovaa

Whotemynovaa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:50 PM

If you found about this on cbt why didnt you report this information to the staff? Anyways, its not my job to judge what happens here. I have my opinion and only that.

We didnt know it was even bugged? It was the BEST place we found. its not like 1 Isis kill gave 1 level. we were still farming it for 6-7hrs a day for a couple levels

#66 Whotemynovaa

Whotemynovaa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:54 PM

Wasn't the exp, like, magnitudes higher than what it should be? There's no way people can even feign ignorance when they're seeing the exp bar jump way more than it ever should at that level.

I mean, on the plus side, at least it wasn't some end-game monster with bugged exp, because that would absolutely warrant a rollback. It's just kind of annoying when people get away with weaselly stuff like this scot-free.

It was like an extra 300-400 xp than normal after we found out it was bugged when we saw it on the notes. Reason why isis was so good aswell is because it was easily killable with low hp. Either way asking for a rollback is dumb. All the players who are 80+ right now are there because they put in more time. Even if there was no isis im pretty sure the same guild/group would still be on top

#67 InThaHead

InThaHead

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:55 PM

Please check first post, there's time of when maintenance should end. Note that it may extend if things came up.

iam from other country so.... idk that time xD

#68 Kelogh

Kelogh

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:05 PM

Woah so no more ant eggs for new players... Sad for then...

#69 Viinz

Viinz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:07 PM

iam from other country so.... idk that time xD

Dude... Google has a time zone converter. Just search for "6pm pst" and it will convert to your time zone.

#70 kebryi

kebryi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:07 PM

I don't care what is your reason was, BAN! Remeber that one or two mess up exp on IRO:restart? Yeah, best to nip at the problem than lets it go. I would suggest to check these acounts for other cheating methods they used and hide while testing CBT. Remember, your Terms of Service stated that cheating and abusing a bug is bannable. If you do not enforce your Terms of Service, why even had one in the first place. Anyone who defend this already abused the bug and does not wants to admit wrong doing. It is either rollback those account or ban. Plain and simple. If you lets this go, don't go banning others when they break your Terms of Service.

#71 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:09 PM

then the people that level in ant eggs which is like half the server pop should also get banned/rollback because it wasnt intended to be like how it was before the maintenance =]

#72 mausedeluzinha

mausedeluzinha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:14 PM

I cant move the game window, i want to change it but its fixed. How does that change?

Edited by mausedeluzinha, 10 January 2020 - 02:14 PM.

#73 ugotit

ugotit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:18 PM

Just for reference, a number of these people who abused the bug without reporting it are the same people who abused recalling USRC characters on classic to get 100's of billions of zeny for free and were permanently banned for doing so and went on to incessantly spam and -_- talk warpportal about never playing here again and yet here they are back again abusing something else. Take that into consideration when you decide on whether or not this bug warrants a roll back or a ban.

#74 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

Just for reference, a number of these people who abused the bug without reporting it are the same people who abused recalling USRC characters on classic to get 100's of billions of zeny for free and were permanently banned for doing so and went on to incessantly spam and -_- talk warpportal about never playing here again and yet here they are back again abusing something else. Take that into consideration when you decide on whether or not this bug warrants a roll back or a ban.

getting trillions of zeny and getting 300 extra exp from a monster that some people couldnt even notice because they can kill other things for same ammount of exp, is totally different things and you shouldnt even compare the two when it comes to punishments lmao

#75 tofuscramble

tofuscramble

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:26 PM

then the people that level in ant eggs which is like half the server pop should also get banned/rollback because it wasnt intended to be like how it was before the maintenance =]

Pepega Clap?  The Ant Egg spawns were always working as intended.  They changed them this patch for gameplay balance reasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users