[Redirected] Failed to get 2020-01-07patcher_gm_r.rgz file. - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Redirected] Failed to get 2020-01-07patcher_gm_r.rgz file.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 DeathOnArrival

DeathOnArrival

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 10:42 PM

IPhQlchR.pngFailed to get 2020-01-07patcher_gm_r.rgz file.

i searched Forums before posting and found no help, please help i installed the game and get this error as soon as i launch the game.IPhQlchR.png

Edited by DeathOnArrival, 09 January 2020 - 10:43 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:20 AM

Please try the following:

How to manually re-patch Ragnarok Transcendence Client:
Important: If you are on metered/Wifi connections or/and unable to connect to FTP servers then this proposed fix may not work for you.

• Restart your device.
  • Clear Internet Explorer cache, if you don't know how please check Appendix #2 in this post.
  • Make sure Ragnarok.exe and Ragexe.exe are set to run as an admin all the time, if using dedicated antimalware/antivirus programs make sure the same are white-listed from the active scans.
  • Assuming your client is freshly installed using latest client available on this page, download patch files pack from this link, unzip and place the contents in your game folder.
  • Download tpatch.inf from this link, make sure to read the instructions carefully.

Let me know if this resolves the patching issue.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 16 January 2020 - 02:30 AM.

#3 DeathOnArrival

DeathOnArrival

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:22 AM

Please try the following:

How to manually re-patch Ragnarok Transcendence Client:
Important: If you are on metered/Wifi connections or/and unable to connect to FTP servers then this proposed fix may not work for you.

•  
  • Restart your device.
  • Clear Internet Explorer cache, if you don't know how please check Appendix #2 in this post.
  • Make sure Ragnarok.exe and Ragexe.exe are set to run as an admin all the time, if using dedicated antimalware/antivirus programs make sure the same are white-listed from the active scans.
  • Assuming your client is freshly installed using latest client available on this page, download patch files pack from this link, unzip and place the contents in your game folder.
  • Download tpatch.inf from this link, make sure to read the instructions carefully.

Let me know if this resolves the patching issue.

i tried everything, and it did not work, i using a tether connection to get online, but its unlimited banwith, so what is the work around if i am on a metered connection, i reallY wanna play

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:15 PM

Other option would be either downloading/installing the game on another device then moving RO folder to your current, or using VPN connection to download patch files.

#5 10209281305016246

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:39 PM

I'm having problems to get somes files too (data_gm_descholder.gpf), using metered connection. Should'nt downloading the missing files be enough to solve the problem? I mean, will i be unable to play just because i using metered connection? 
I did download the patch files you posted, but still not working

#6 DeathOnArrival

DeathOnArrival

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:24 PM

okay idk if this helps, but i was using pdanet to connect, to my computer and used my phone regular wifi hotspot and its now working, thanks for the help, guess pdanet has issues with ftp.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 01:37 AM

Thank you for keeping us updated, glad you were able to figure it out.

That's a possibility, there is also a certain ISP causing issues to downloading files from iRO FTP server. Users from that ISP were asked to VPN, only to download patch files that is.

10209281305016246, I did not include that file because it is a place holder. I will add it to the pack and reapload again. 

Update: I included the file into the pack folder, the URL auto updates. Feel free to try the suggested solution again.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 11 January 2020 - 03:49 AM.

#8 10209281305016246

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:35 PM

Thank you for keeping us updated, glad you were able to figure it out.

That's a possibility, there is also a certain ISP causing issues to downloading files from iRO FTP server. Users from that ISP were asked to VPN, only to download patch files that is.

10209281305016246, I did not include that file because it is a place holder. I will add it to the pack and reapload again. 

Update: I included the file into the pack folder, the URL auto updates. Feel free to try the suggested solution again.

So... can you keep uploading new contents of patch? idk when i will get a normal connection  :p_sad:

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:37 PM

I can try to do that, probably will have a pinned post for that later today.

#10 10209281305016246

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:48 PM

I can try to do that, probably will have a pinned post for that later today.

Thank you vm! I would be glad if you could link the post here when created.

#11 zbradok

zbradok

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:24 AM

Can you provide the last patch down?

#12 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:55 AM

Yes, about to create a pin with an updated pack file.

Update: Topic is now live:
https://forums.warpp...endence-client/

Going to close this for now and use a single one for reports of the same.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 16 January 2020 - 03:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users