Noob needs a help to get stuff sorted up ^^ - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Noob needs a help to get stuff sorted up ^^

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 neltisen

neltisen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:45 AM

Hello,

I did not play Ragnarok since 2005 or something around that. Now my brother made me retry it altogether. There's a lot of things running around, guides and builds and most of them are outdated/for different version. It feels hard to get back on, so I've a few questions/need some tips.

1) Eden Group gear quest would help, but it seems there are not here. Any idea if they will return?

2) I saw "Special storyline quests unique to the RT servers" is it on yet? Are there any useful quests that will help with early gearing/levelling?

3) Shadow Chaser build got me quite in. Auto Shadow casting spells on int build looks decent. I wonder whether 3rd class upgrade will ever be added?

4) Currently decided to start as a Mage => Wizard. Anyone got a revelant build? Currently I follow something like this: https://irowiki.org/...XnndodDafcKbxbx does it look alright?

5) Do you have any good tips for levelling and gearing? Most guides I saw use Silk Robe on wizard which is 20 def 10 mdef, while Novice Adventurer's Suit have 45 def.

Thanks in advance ^^

#2 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:16 PM

Hey there and welcome back!

Right now Chaos Server is down, so 3rd Jobs, Eden and all of that is unavailable. As you may have read, ROT is currently in Beta and that ends with your basic classes of Knight-Rogue. No trans, no 3rds. Not sure when Chaos will be back. Maybe someone more experienced can answer that one.

Mage, Archer or Swordie are my advice for starting if you want to try RT. The others I've found to be pretty challenging considering the exp scale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users