Question: Dual Monitors & RO - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Question: Dual Monitors & RO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Keitaro

Keitaro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGlast Heim
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:14 AM

It has been a while since I played, but I do not remember this being an issue.

I want to play RO full screen, however, I want it on my primary display (left monitor). No matter what I do, it launches on my right monitor, anyway to fix this? I tried a suggestion of WIN+SHIFT+LEFT, while RO moves to my left monitor, it seems to become unresponsive until I move it back.

Any setting I am missing?
I tried opening it in windowed mode, and closing it on the monitor I wanted it to appear. The patcher loads in the left monitor, but the application loads in the right monitor.

Kei

#2 Xexomaru

Xexomaru

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:33 AM

well thats weird, i've got dual monitor too... and ive got no problem like urs, maybe update your drivers?

#3 Keitaro

Keitaro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGlast Heim

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:04 PM

well thats weird, i've got dual monitor too... and ive got no problem like urs, maybe update your drivers?

Hey Xexomaru,

My drivers are up to date. So you can move yours with WIN+ALT+LEFT key and it is still functional?

Huh, definitely something weird then.

#4 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:41 PM

try this bruh. go to ragnarok setup then make your client to windows mode. open your client then windows+left. not windows+shift+left.

#5 AndrewAugust

AndrewAugust

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:20 PM

While in fullscreen, Alt+Enter to switch to windowed, drag it to the other monitor, then alt+enter again to make it fullscreen again on your preferred monitor.

#6 Keitaro

Keitaro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationGlast Heim

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:21 PM

While in fullscreen, Alt+Enter to switch to windowed, drag it to the other monitor, then alt+enter again to make it fullscreen again on your preferred monitor.

Pressing Alt+Enter while in full screen does nothing.

Boyeteers

Posted Yesterday, 06:41 PM

try this bruh. go to ragnarok setup then make your client to windows mode. open your client then windows+left. not windows+shift+left.

I have tried to make it window and move it, then reopen in full screen, no luck.

#7 BabyTwisty

BabyTwisty

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:00 AM

in setup underneath "Graphic Setting" keep switching to the other options of the same card that you use until it moves monitors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users