45 replies to this topic

#26 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 February 2020 - 02:13 PM

Whatever crap that ROM be. ROM still be Gravity precious one.

No doubt it is, and will continue to be. It's very P2W with bi-weekly gachas and more P2W events every month. Then they have the famous auction house as well  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#27 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:TRO

Posted 28 February 2020 - 04:37 AM

removed.

Edited by Sigma1, 28 February 2020 - 08:41 AM.

#28 NGNLsora

NGNLsora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 05:35 AM

Full Shadow Protection : Protects shadow equipment from being destroyed or divested.

Wait . What !? :omg:

#29 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:48 AM

removed.

hey hey, what got removed, i wanna see :heh:

#30 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:59 AM

hey hey, what got removed, i wanna see :heh:

As the staffs considered the 4th job contents is KRO contents so I will no longer talk about it in this forums anymore.

If you interest on it just contact me in Divine Pride forums. (I also don't talk about it via pm of this forums too)

Edited by Sigma1, 28 February 2020 - 09:01 AM.

#31 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 10:45 AM

As the staffs considered the 4th job contents is KRO contents so I will no longer talk about it in this forums anymore.

If you interest on it just contact me in Divine Pride forums. (I also don't talk about it via pm of this forums too)

The thread was moved by me, as this is the place to gather content related to future updates to RO, specifically ones that require translations and/or available in non English.

If there's an issue with this moderation action, please contact CM Astra and we can review things.

That's said, it is up to you to share information through WP forums, though the action was merely done to organize threads on the forum.

Thank you for understanding :)

#32 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 07:21 PM

The thread was moved by me, as this is the place to gather content related to future updates to RO, specifically ones that require translations and/or available in non English.
If there's an issue with this moderation action, please contact CM Astra and we can review things.
That's said, it is up to you to share information through WP forums, though the action was merely done to organize threads on the forum.
Thank you for understanding :)

I know this forums rule and I don't have a problem with your decision.

But I have my own point about this issue too.

I still remember clearly when my thread has been locked because of talking about other server and the staff stated it's "inappropriate"

So I decide to not talking about other server content here anymore, if not necessary.

As this thread. I posted the news then the thread has been moved to this section. So I considered my post should be other server content.

So I just removed it because it's "inappropriate". :)

Edited by Sigma1, 28 February 2020 - 07:22 PM.

#33 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 13 April 2020 - 06:00 AM

#34 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:46 AM

You know what, I take it bacc

I'd very much rather have it named Biolo than... "BeGEtTeR"

Edited by ninJedi, 13 April 2020 - 11:46 AM.

#35 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2020 - 12:05 PM

nah man

Soulblade Cross

that eeeeeedge thooo

#36 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 13 April 2020 - 04:44 PM

just surprised there's a cat and a novice expansion/update in this version. divine pride doesnt have those in their updated files.

#37 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 13 April 2020 - 09:54 PM

as a man who is still playing Ragnarok Mobile, i also cringed by the names of those 4th job classes.

#38 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

Posted 28 April 2020 - 06:24 AM

Ew. :heh:

#39 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:39 AM

The designs for almost all of the 4th job classes feel like it's no longer Ragnarok Online but an entirely different game altogether and for me it's a bad thing. They all look great but for me, tho there are very few exemptions, the RO feels in them are just pretty much absent. I hope the non-mobile RO games won't adopt them and instead focus balancing/fixing what they currently have. There's still a handful of problems that require the dev's full attention and a new expansion to classes (especially with designs and class names like that) will just add more trouble to their already problematic condition.

And why the heck do the cats get expanded together with the novice and major classes while the ninjas, gunslingers, and taekwons don't? Oh yes, they're still non-existent in the mobile game and that's another concern.

#40 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:05 AM

I can only hope those things remain to ROM and don't translate to the main game. 

Slim effin' chance I know, but eh.

At least SC no longer looks like a cliche of a prostitute. 

#41 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 10 May 2020 - 12:19 AM

Honestly though, "Biolo" is a very meh name.

There may be a chance for iRO localization to change its name entirely like how Creator became Biochemist..
Meanwhile *me patiently waits for them new pixels/concept/art*

Dragon Knight (Rune Knight)

I kinda wish they would split the current lineup into two again for fun like from Rune Knight into either A or B class, 'cause what if I don't wanna be a Dragon Boy :c

Edited by KunKnee, 10 May 2020 - 01:21 AM.

#42 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:16 AM

The designs for almost all of the 4th job classes feel like it's no longer Ragnarok Online but an entirely different game altogether and for me it's a bad thing. They all look great but for me, tho there are very few exemptions, the RO feels in them are just pretty much absent. I hope the non-mobile RO games won't adopt them and instead focus balancing/fixing what they currently have. There's still a handful of problems that require the dev's full attention and a new expansion to classes (especially with designs and class names like that) will just add more trouble to their already problematic condition.

And why the heck do the cats get expanded together with the novice and major classes while the ninjas, gunslingers, and taekwons don't? Oh yes, they're still non-existent in the mobile game and that's another concern.

Original RO basically just need to take notes for how well ROM can handle QoL and game features. Imagine RO with just minimal bots, fun PVP/WOE, not boring grinding/quest system, and some well designed instance/MVP. Even with P2W aspects and bugs, if the core functions still worked F2P players will still enjoy the game...

I honestly questioned why ROM gone too far for even creating 4th class. From the skills, they can be simply 3rd class expansions in similar way to Homunculus for Alchemist...

#43 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:09 AM

I don't think this was posted anywhere else so here it is! They've finally announced 4th job designs for RO1!

And yeah it's different from ROM's

3VX0TADYDJXK19WOVJVD.png

Some of them kinda looked like a downgrade to me I think.. But I think I'm okay with Biolo (the name still makes me laugh, it rhymes with yolo)

What do you guys think?

#44 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:51 AM

there is a discussion here for the 4th job release on kRO.

https://forums.warpp...ally-announced/

#45 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:43 PM

Woops my bad, I always lurked around this section and wondered why there's no active posts about such topic.. Thanks xD

#46 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:28 PM

It would really have been cool if they went with horizontal expansion. Introducing a new map then a different theme or even introducing a class that represents Arunafeltz. Introducing more maps and dungeon that belong to them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users