Bad behavior in low-leveled areas. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bad behavior in low-leveled areas.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:57 PM

I've been trying to level a few alts the last few days and the behavior in any map that isn't in the "traditional leveling path", particularly those that have halfway decent card drops (Creamy and Thara Frog come to mind) is absolutely atrocious. I was in the Creamy map (Geffen field 05) on a level 16 thief leeching a mage, and any time anyone else was on screen, it was THEIR MAP. I was KSed by a 70+ hunter for THIEF BUGS of all things, I didn't even want any loot. I was the ONLY 1st class person there. The mage then had high enough level wind spells to solo in Byalan3, so I went there. People started taking stuff out of underneath my Thunderstorm casts, so I started stone flinging on an alt account to claim for myself, but a Knight just runs up to BB it away anyways. I don't want to stir up drama again in relation to the 2 deleted threads compared to the guild/party names of most of the offenders I've noticed so far, but there really needs to be something done about people who do not know the basic rules.

#2 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:18 PM

...And it gets worse at higher level maps, sadly, [Kittens]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 January 2020 - 08:34 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed portion of post, let's not please :)

#3 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:35 PM

...And it gets worse at higher level maps, sadly, [Kittens]

Yea i never had people trying to loot my stuff while im killing mobs before

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 January 2020 - 08:37 PM.
Mod Edit: edited in quote.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:39 PM

Hello,

For ill-mannered behavior, please record the act using in-game replay feature then attach it to a ticket submitted to the GM staff. They should be able to have enough to act upon.

That's said, please do not use the forums to call out people.

#5 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:44 PM

Hello,

For ill-mannered behavior, please record the act using in-game replay feature then attach it to a ticket submitted to the GM staff. They should be able to have enough to act upon.

That's said, please do not use the forums to call out people.

Sorry about that, I was just throwing a fact and some questions along the way.

I guess I'll have to full my HD with RO Videos because I get KS'd and Looted ALOT while leveling.

#6 kebryi

kebryi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:53 AM

Some players are horrible players and they still ks because they knows that there is little to no consequence for their actions. I got KSed ton of time. told them to stop but they just laugh it off as it was funny. Even glitchers still never get ban. When the first case of cheating happen and there is no one wanting to enforce the Terms of Service rule. These Terms of Service rule are meaningless. I saw some cheating going around and there was little to no action to enforce the rule :pif: . It is either $uck it up and move on or reciprocate back. Do whatever you want as you do know, there is no rule enforcer. Before long, these bad players either get bore and leave the game or becomes toxic players.

#7 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:08 AM

I'd like to believe that some of the less-obvious killsteals are purely unintentional, especially when it comes to ranged classes.

As an archer, there are times when you start attacking a monster that someone else off-screen also suddenly starts attacking.
Or when you accidentally attack a monster at the same time a random mage starts casting on it, usually it's too late to stop the 2nd attack from launching too lol

#8 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:50 PM

Are you one bit surprised? This won't stop until monsters only drop crafting loot, auto loot is implemented, and everyone targeting the monster gets exp. Meaning they'd need to find a way for people to get gears/cards etc.

#9 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 26 January 2020 - 08:31 PM

Somebody even SNATCHED MY G0DD4mNED Sidewinder card!!!!!!!!! my money!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:21 PM

one of the few games that still has looting problems.

Just implement auto loot already.

#11 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:24 PM

We need cloned map for each of us individually

#12 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:35 PM

You mean an instance? That every other mmo runs off of for leveling? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users