Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2020 - 05:48 PM

Hello, friends, good night.
I'm breaking my head here to try to get some information.
Do I need to know which monster is currently taking down Evil Bone Wand?
I know that monsters like DL, WG, ED and DI should probably be the lucky ones, but my doubt is how much the staff drop rate is, as I see many selling it in RT, however if the drop rate is as the IRO or Classic database, 0.02, is practically an icognita that many people are selling it, only bots can grow items with such low drops in such a short time.
So this is my doubt, if anyone knows how to drop this and how much is this drop rate, can you tell me, I will be grateful now!

#2 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2020 - 07:01 PM

Evil Druid drops it at 0.25% drop rate.

#3 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:53 AM

Evil Druid drops it at 0.25% drop rate.

So, sir ...
I did the test, I tried to drop some into my wiz, with my killer, but I didn't have much success. Not long ago when I was about to become a murderer, I went to the martins' map to try to drop a jur for my murderer, they drop it with 0.1%, as it says in the databases I checked, and although I can't be sure it is that's the rate, I think it's real, because I managed to cultivate some in a short time, since when I went to the evil druids, I did not drop practically any, only when I had already spent all my HE Gums, when I was tired and leaving the map that then dropped an EBW, and detail, I even got to buy 10 HE gums for that and nothing ...
If the drop is really 0.25 as you say, it's a bit confusing, I can easily drop a 0.1 item, but don't drop a 0.25 item which is a higher rate.
in the databases they say that the evil druid drops this EBW with a rate of 0.01 or 0.02% if I'm not mistaken. they also drop Biblias with 0.1%. So I still don't understand it well. I would like them to manufacture an updated database for RT that would help a lot.

#4 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 29 January 2020 - 11:02 AM

Welcome to RO, everything RNG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users