We Need More Pinned Topics - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

We Need More Pinned Topics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 26 January 2020 - 07:41 PM

I say we should fill up the entire first page with pinned topics so that new topics automatically get sent to the second page. Don't stop at half full, go full pinned! Don't let your dreams be dreams!!

#2 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2020 - 10:30 PM

#PinAllTheThreads

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

C'mon, guys! Only 1 new pinned topic? We need MOAR!

#4 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 30 January 2020 - 07:11 AM

you can pin a topic twice, one for chaos and one for ROT, we can indeed merge RO2 here and patch notes from Sakray too, come on! let the mess spread!!

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 07:15 AM

https://forums.warpp...g-applications/

https://forums.warpp...ts-information/

still totally relevant

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 08:35 AM

Should pin everything imo.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:49 AM

https://forums.warpp...g-applications/

https://forums.warpp...ts-information/

still totally relevant

Of course they are! Also, this one is TOTALLY up to date: https://forums.warpp...ts-information/

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:17 AM

Nooo! Why'd you guys unpin threads? You were halfway to full pinned!! :<

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:21 AM

cGIGcaO.gif

#10 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:57 AM

Leaving the joking aside, the responses from the admin/mod leave a lot to be desired. This is the best example of the state of iRO, while the community makes fun of the mess they created, all admins do is show their presence while making the same sarcastic and ironic but in their case condescending comments as if nothing was happening. If only they did their job instead of making dumb remarks, literally rubbing salt into the wound.

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:01 AM

Leaving the joking aside, the responses from the admin/mod leave a lot to be desired. This is the best example of the state of iRO, while the community makes fun of the mess they created, all admins do is show their presence while making the same sarcastic and ironic but in their case condescending comments as if nothing was happening. If only they did their job instead of making dumb remarks, literally rubbing salt into the wound.

q9Yqi0Q.gif

#12 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:49 AM

*passive-aggressive anime pics intensifies*
:heh:

#13 GameIll

GameIll

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

This ZeroTigress dude is the definition of passive-aggressive. Seen nothing but salt from that guy.

#14 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:11 PM

Well, that's only one way to see her :heh:

She may seem that way, but if you take into consideration the amount of work she's put into trying to help/contribute to RO over the years, you'll see that she's actually not that bad.

Don't take things as they seem instantly ; P

#15 GameIll

GameIll

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:46 PM

Well, that's only one way to see her :heh:

She may seem that way, but if you take into consideration the amount of work she's put into trying to help/contribute to RO over the years, you'll see that she's actually not that bad.

Don't take things as they seem instantly ; P

Plenty of people have put in their own personal time to help create resources etc for iRO. He isn't special and has a poor attitude.

#16 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:10 PM

Mate, your attitude about this isn't looking that stellar either ._.

ps. She initiated and completed the Bounty Boards project.

Edited by ninJedi, 05 February 2020 - 01:14 PM.

#17 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:00 PM

Dunno what you're talking about, there's no girls on the Internet. Only men allowed online. :U

#18 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:29 PM

Mate, your attitude about this isn't looking that stellar either ._.

ps. She initiated and completed the Bounty Boards project.

And we should be thankful for someone doing what ppl are paying WP for? Dear lord his community... no wonder we got to this point

#19 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:40 PM

Yes, because kRO apparently doesn't have it in them to do these things properly by themselves.

Without these players that take the initiative to try and actually improve the game by themselves, we won't be here enjoying the results.

So yes, they heccin deserve thanks.

@tigress I'm sorry but I kinda agree with the attitude part a little bit ahahahah

#20 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:57 PM

@tigress I'm sorry but I kinda agree with the attitude part a little bit ahahahah

Why you gotta be sorry about the truth? I did get banned from the iRO2 section twice AND earned the ire of the pRO community just for being myself. :U

#21 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:58 PM

I find it somewhat worrisome that notes from the request thread doesn't get completed all the way but meme threads seem to get more traction  :wah: 
https://forums.warpp...-920/?p=2929045

Also loving the anime gifs and appreciate ZeroTigress bringing this up again since it does bug me when I check the forum

#22 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:24 PM

Also loving the anime gifs and appreciate ZeroTigress bringing this up again since it does bug me when I check the forum

But nothing good ever comes from my posts. I'm a bad boy. :3

#23 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:27 PM

Yes, because kRO apparently doesn't have it in them to do these things properly by themselves.

Without these players that take the initiative to try and actually improve the game by themselves, we won't be here enjoying the results.

So yes, they heccin deserve thanks.

You and him/her/it/they/*insert one of the other new 40+ personal pronouns* are part of the problem. You can keep bandaiding it as much as you want but i'm not going to thank the ppl that contributed to their lazyness, anybody could have done it, if you wanna ask why nobody else did, ask the admins, not the community that have gone far and beyond what they should've, can't believe i have to tell you this...

Shouldn't matter that kRO doesn't have it in them to do "these things properly" bc this is iRO, not kRO.

Edited by Minabe, 05 February 2020 - 06:55 PM.

#24 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:32 PM

ZeroTigress is not even passive-aggressive. To me, he is probably a RO enthusiast who is fed up with iRO incompetent management team. And if he is passive-aggressive, then I dont know what I am when it comes to being sarcastic, using people's words to debunk their points, and making them feel dumb.

Something reminds me that Gioia was a bad event but many short-sighted people disagreed. I guess now Chaos has approx.ly 550-650 online characters is just another proof that the justice side is right again. Justice has always been right. I'm happy to still be around to see the consequences.

During Gioia event 2018: 3200 online. One year and two months after Gioia event: 625 online during WoE time. I dont even blame Warpportal for opening a new server RoT  :hinthint:  :hinthint:  :hinthint:

Edited by nyyaan, 05 February 2020 - 05:02 PM.

#25 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:09 PM

I'm bringing kRO up because they're supposed to be in-charge of making stuff for the game. Can't believe I have to tell you this..
Where do you think we get all our updates? All those class changes, episodes, and dumb as hecc "fixes" like the removal of supportive homunculi Ai. iRO isn't kRO, but almost everything we have, is made and released through their studio.
Now cry and complain as much as you want, but kRO doesn't care about us. After so many years, does it really look like they give a damn? What would you rather suggest we do instead then? Sit around wait for nothing to come? Atleast some people are trying to make a difference.

You get it now?
kRO bakes the incomplete cake, iRO tries to assemble it and serves it to us, and the desperate partially-done icing on top are the QoL adjustments and other community-made content made to atleast make the game seem more bearable. This isn't contributing to their laziness, this is making up for it.

And to make things more ridiculous, you're trying to pin the blame of the game's lack in quality on the playerbase, all while on a thread made by players to call out iRO for bad management of their pinned threads. Players literally asking iRO to stop being lazy with the forum management and you barge in here all willynilly saying it's actually the community's fault. Doesn't make sense, man.

Peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users