Sakray Notes 1-31-2020 - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakray Notes 1-31-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#76 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:23 AM

still not fix. what i saw in kRo as an example. you can can character select while your character in progress in instance to other character in same account. And cc back to the char in progress with the instance and continue unless the dungeons times up or destroyed

#77 leinnad1991

leinnad1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:29 AM

Are you going to update the Steam version of the game?

#78 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:25 AM

hi camp may I ask what is advance ogh?

most likely Nightmare Old Glast Heim instance

#79 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:21 AM

> Auto-feeding still seems to only be available for evolved pets.
Pet Succubus didn't have the option.
Pet Cat O'Ninetails had it

> Memorial Dungeon Update:
"Dungeon Destroyed" button for manual instance destruction should say "Destroy Dungeon" instead

#80 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 03:14 PM

I tested through all of the list of updates and found:

Refine UI Update:

It came to my attention that you are capable of refining using Blacksmith Blessing + Enriched Oridecon or Enriched Elunium with the higher success rate instead of requiring an HD oridecon or HD Elunium. Was this intended?

https://clips.twitch...geWasabiPRChase

Additionally if you refine an item that is +10 with HD Carnium and you fail to refine to +11 in the new UI, the weapon is guaranteed to go down to +9.This is intended to work as such, right? Just wanted a confirmation since people might be asking about this once they get into it and find out. Maybe it should have a warning of some sorts that this NPC will downgrade unlike Mighty Hammer.

https://clips.twitch...ereDillPanicVis

Daily Login Reward System:

As far as I know, the system itself works accordingly. You click on the item the moment you log in and it gets sent to your RODEX without fail. Additionally if you claim a reward at 11:59 PM January 31, 2020  and then you open the calendar again at 12:01 Feb 1, 2020, you can claim the next day's reward simply like that. I am certain that this is not supposed to have a 24 hour calendar so this makes sense. Additionally, I am sure these will not the final items to be added. Is there a set list available? or can we suggest items? Consumables in a decent amount that are account bound would be great. Though it wouldn't be a good idea to add a costume like they did in RT because then it ends up in the Costume Boxes in the Cash Shop and it just loses it's purpose after a single month, that with them being account bound doesn't make much sense. Any idea on doing anything else? In other words, this will be a work in progress, right?

unknown.png

Vending System Update:

As shown in Transcendence Closed Beta Testing, the offline vending system works accordingly. The only problem I noticed was the spelling mistake which, although minimal still looks pretty bad.

Safe chcek

unknown.png

Additionally the message that comes up when you are ready to set up a shop reads very strangely. 

unknown.png

Can this be changed to at least say "Do you want to set up a shop at this location?"

Again, might be minimal but it just....seems so wrong. 
Additionally when the timer runs, it overlaps entirely on the UI and the icons are placed above it. Just looks very messy in general. 

unknown.png

As for the Buy Shop, you get the same message when placing a shop at a certain location; however, the buy shop UI is significantly worse in terms of the Icon placement:

As you can tell the Cancel icon is misplaced and if it was in the proper location it would overlap with the time frame left for the shop itself before it closes. Is there a fix in progress for this? Although it works as intended, it is just very buggy.

unknown.png

Memorial Dungeon System Renewal:

Works as intended. Given the previous Cinnamon post explaining what it did. There is nothing to add here except the wording on the Memorial Dungeon box:

It says "Dungeon Destroyed" but that implies it is destroyed? The verb tense is incorrect and should at least read "Destroy Dungeon" or "Close Dungeon" or something of the sort.
Also, can the message be arranged so that "The requested dungeon will be removed if you do not enter before" to actually fit the entire word and not leave the letters out? suych as "r" from "removed" and "e" from "before?" or is that just how it's gonna be? A small clean up would make it much better. 

unknown.png

Item Based VIP System:

We do not have the Item Based VIP premium in the System Tester so this could not be checked.

Navigation System Update:

Not sure if intended but upon using the navigation system to find Dark Lord it guided me to the OTHER churchyard, not the one that is commonly known from the St. Abbey in the center of the Glast Heim Map:

https://clips.twitch...ralOrcaKreygasm

It did work just fine for Eddga in pay_fild10 afterwards. I just saw that for this particular example it brought me to this map and it had no mention of the Churchyard Map that you reach from going through St. Abbey.

Other than that I did not find any issues with it. Although it did guide me to izlude to get to Geffen initially, which I thought was strange but it shouldn't be difficult to figure out that you get to Geffen from Prontera initially. 

Rodex Search Feature:

The RODEX Search works. One thing I noticed is that if you search by sender, you can type in the name partially and it will show up. However if you are trying to search by title, you need the EXACT capitalization otherwise you will not yield a result. That is the only thing I noticed about it.

unknown.png

This next image shows 2 mails written with different capitalization but note that the search feature only picked out the one in all caps. On this image I went back to the Normal Mailbox to show that I had 2 mails with the same titles but different capitalizations.

unknown.png

RODEX: 

I noticed that the RODEX box itself has the "Delete all", "Receive all", the Left and Right Arrows in the bottom right and the "x" to close the RODEX icons are all out of place. Can this be fixed? 
Other than that, I have had no issues and it works fine.

unknown.png

Pet Evolution System:
I assume it is the same as the Closed Beta Testing, no auto-feed on Alice/Incubus (pets without Evolution), Could not test evolution but I assume the CBT and the Transcendence reports would actually be thrown on here and fixed.

Homunculus Renewal Update:

From what I noticed, the homunculus are taking 10% of your exp no matter how you obtain it. Auto-feed worked for me during the closed beta testing as well and it told me how many zargons I had left. I understand that it is working as it should. 

Charleston Rework:
you get stuck at the portal on the way back after defeating the beta boosters and having spoken to the NPCs in the top of the map:

https://www.twitch.t...ge=7d&sort=time

Additionally, after leaving the instance I attempted to trade 50 Gold Cards for 1 Old Fuel Tank with Dr. Magnatum and I received nothing in exchange:

Note: I haven't tested the enchants but that's because I could not complete the instance. But this is as much as I was able to obtain from testing.

Jitterbug Rework:

For some reason all the NPCs from the first jitterbug instance are in the last map, I didn't know who I was supposed to talk to:

From the stream:
https://www.twitch.t...=24hr&sort=time

This video is from a kRO player on youtube and it does not show all the NPCs in the last map:

at 16:04 You can see them talking to the last 2 NPCs:

https://youtu.be/D1OOWlRnb1M?t=964

For whatever reason we have all the old NPCs instead of just the main 2 as shown on the video

Additional Note: for some reason, the dialogue when you talk to the NPCs inside the Jitterbug Rework have their dialogue mixed up with some other characters. It doesn't read like normal writing, you get |- and other stuff that just makes it hard to read at times. Is there a possible fix to that? Here is an example of the writing when talking to the NPCs inside the instance and outside before you enter:

unknown.png

Jitterbug Rework Enchants (Missing):

Additionally, we do NOT have options on weapons dropping in the Jitterbug Rework as opposed to a kRO video I found showing the items dropping, being identified and having options.

On stream last night I found a Contabass and it had no options. I identified it after finishing the rework jitterbug instance:

Jitterbug Rework Enchants Missing (Video References):

Then, on this kRO video that was posted in December 2019 of the jitterbug rework shows the Contabass and Floral Mic dropping and is shown with options available. We do not have this on our jitterbug rework. The following is from the same video but it shows the time stamp to see when weapons dropped, identified and showing their options.

Contabass dropped at: 9:21 https://youtu.be/D1OOWlRnb1M?t=561 

Floral Mic dropped at: 10:40 https://youtu.be/D1OOWlRnb1M?t=640

Floral Mic with Enchants Identified and Shown at: 11:15 https://youtu.be/D1OOWlRnb1M?t=676 

Contabass with Enchants Shown at: 11:37 https://youtu.be/D1OOWlRnb1M?t=697

I do not have 50 jitterbug tooth to see if the items obtained from the last NPC match what should be obtained, so that is still pending in some sense unless there's a table.

From the kRO site:

-New Memorial Dungeon "Dream and Shadow" has been added.
 → The dungeon is a new dungeon to replace the "Nightmare Jitterbuck".
 → After the patch, "Nightmare Jitterbuck" will no longer be available.
 ※ The new memorial dungeon "Dream and Shadow" has been modified and progressed, but
   all monsters, drop items, and acquired experience will be applied the same.
-Some settings of the monster "Stephan Jack Ernest Wolf" have been changed.
 Adjusts the cooldown of the Hallucination Walk skill used by Stafford Jack Ernest Wolf from 5 seconds to 500 seconds.
 Staff Jack Ernest Wolf will now use the Hallucination Walk skill once during his first encounter.
New memorial dungeons "Dream and Shadow" drop the name and description of some items have been changed.
 → List: New OZ Wing Ring → Wings Ring of old minstrel
      wookeurelre New OZ → wookeurelre of the old bard
      of oops floral ornament microphone → old dancer floral ornament microphone
      oops flower bracelet → Flowers bracelet old dancer
 ※ Only the item name and description will be changed, and the options are the same.

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...s&srhval=꿈과 그림자

So I assume that the names of some items are changed, and apparently Nightmarish Jitterbug is no longer going to be available? These changes apply to the rework, not to the old one as it is mentioned Nightmarish Jitterbug will no longer be available. I only mention this because I mistakenly entered the old Nightmarish Jitterbug instance at the start of the reworks testing.

Edited by CaptainSunbear, 01 February 2020 - 03:20 PM.

#81 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 01 February 2020 - 03:21 PM

is the new client (on the link) that im going to download is the sakray server test just like on RT which has 2 client downloads one is the test server and another one is main server ? my net is kinda not good so i dont want to wait long to download a client if its a test server, thanks in advance...

Edited by ad0l, 01 February 2020 - 03:23 PM.

#82 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 03:47 PM

is the new client (on the link) that im going to download is the sakray server test just like on RT which has 2 client downloads one is the test server and another one is main server ? my net is kinda not good so i dont want to wait long to download a client if its a test server, thanks in advance...

From what I saw: I downloaded the new client from the website and to get into the Sakray Test Server you simply click on the Sakray icon in the folder and you will be able to get in.

I couldn't connect earlier but my problem was that I was trying to use the actual client to log in instead of the test server client. Hope this helps.

#83 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:04 PM

Campitor so we gonna have iRO back this monday as your “expected date” you gave us long ago?

I really miss spend some free time playing RO :(

#84 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:09 PM

From what I saw: I downloaded the new client from the website and to get into the Sakray Test Server you simply click on the Sakray icon in the folder and you will be able to get in.

I couldn't connect earlier but my problem was that I was trying to use the actual client to log in instead of the test server client. Hope this helps.

ahh yes i get it, in the folder there is 2 icons the main server and sakray server its just like the old client we using , thanks although not gonna participate on testing i hope it will open smoothly...

#85 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:29 PM

ahh yes i get it, in the folder there is 2 icons the main server and sakray server its just like the old client we using , thanks although not gonna participate on testing i hope it will open smoothly...

IF you’re curious of what testing was like I do have a VOD from last night stream in which I dedicated entirely to going down the list of updates that were added. Past half time I did the two instances, the jitterbug shadowed dream and the Charleston rework: King’s heels. I’ll DM it if you’re interested otherwise let’s hope all the stuff people have found get fixed on time +_+

#86 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

will we need the new client to play on monday or is it only for Sak testing? Also dumb question but do we need to uninstall our current client? 

#87 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 05:11 PM

will we need the new client to play on monday or is it only for Sak testing? Also dumb question but do we need to uninstall our current client?

No such thing as dumb question (I mean please don’t quote me for this statement)

There’s a new client in the renewal.playragnarok website, you need to download that. Inside the folder you’ll find the client and the Sakray test server client.

And yes you need to uninstall the other RO client you have (the old renewal folder) to be able to install the new one.
Don’t forget to take out your screenshot folder before you uninstall and delete.

I took these steps so I’m certain of this as I already did some testing and am just waiting for fixes.

#88 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 05:43 PM

No such thing as dumb question (I mean please don’t quote me for this statement)

There’s a new client in the renewal.playragnarok website, you need to download that. Inside the folder you’ll find the client and the Sakray test server client.

And yes you need to uninstall the other RO client you have (the old renewal folder) to be able to install the new one.
Don’t forget to take out your screenshot folder before you uninstall and delete.

I took these steps so I’m certain of this as I already did some testing and am just waiting for fixes.

i just started to comment about installation and yes they warned me to remove the older client to continue installation , so yeah im gonna back up my guild icon folder, records , and screen shots first, thanks again... XD

#89 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 01 February 2020 - 05:43 PM

Since the server uses EAC anticheat now you need the new client, old clients won't be able to send the server the verification code since they don't have EAC built into them, therefore you would not be able to connect.

#90 DivinumRen

DivinumRen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:19 PM

Mr. Campitor

Expanded classes can't change their colors with Dinorah Lacostt npc.

Ty for hard work.

#91 x456684

x456684

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:42 PM

Refine UI Just work on normal NPC such as "Hollgrehenn," "Antonio," "Bestry."

But special refine NPC is not work,

such as "Suhumi," "Mighty Hammer," "Blassed Hammer."

And "Upgrade Weapon" for Mastersmith skill is not work too.

#92 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 07:00 PM

Some Charleston Enchantment and craft Npc arent there. 

Reference:

Npc should be like these on the guide and videos

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...q=220&curpage=1

https://www.youtube....h?v=oFK3P9_tzN4

Edited by Ylliw, 01 February 2020 - 07:00 PM.

#93 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 07:00 PM

Awesome thank you!

#94 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 07:15 PM

i was checking on the main server but before that i got a window message shows up after starting EAC its says:

queryNavi_PickNpc

attempt to call a nill value

error queryNavi_PickNpc

Failed to read Link lua 1

....then it went now on the log in screen but it was 0 population (i know its not open for now) , am i only getting this message ? thanks for answering...

P.S: so the aura when hits to 175 is pink eh...

#95 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 01 February 2020 - 07:19 PM

i was checking on the main server but before that i got a window message shows up after starting EAC its says:

queryNavi_PickNpc

attempt to call a nill value

error queryNavi_PickNpc

Failed to read Link lua 1

....then it went now on the log in screen but it was 0 population (i know its not open for now) , am i only getting this message ? thanks for answering...

P.S: so the aura when hits to 175 is pink eh...

Nope. Not only you.

#96 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:30 PM

these many bugs and Renewal is supposed to reopen this Monday? highly suspect...

#97 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:10 PM

these many bugs and Renewal is supposed to reopen this Monday? highly suspect...

Aura not really critical bug, Homun rework is fine, auto feed but AI seem bit buggy (or it is intended ?).

And it Genetic 1st skill rebalance  :ani_slur:  (only balance in homun btw)

https://www.divine-p...ts#comment-5516

Chariston and Jitterbug hope it not have softlock. The context is just normal bug.

Enchant is missing (maybe put in live version).

It big pack of mini bug  :eyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone test shadow yet?

if genetic there maybe?

Edited by aTID2, 01 February 2020 - 10:16 PM.

#98 bagzleo01

bagzleo01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationneither somewhere else

Posted 02 February 2020 - 12:09 AM

can i open my account on sakray?my iro account.hahaha.just curious

#99 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:31 AM

Still no news on when the Steam version would get the new client?

#100 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:51 AM

Relax, WPs working on a tight schedule. It's not like they had to take down the server for 2 months for this update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users