February 5th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 5th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#26 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:28 AM

Is isis pet evolution fix yet?

#27 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:06 AM

Is the pet system working properly? Evolved pets dont seem to go past Neutral Affection.

#28 Sherafm

Sherafm

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:07 AM

I would like to know about the bots, if they would ban it because I would really like this server not to end up like others.
I would like to know about the bots, if they would ban it because I would really like this server n

#29 GotWhiskey

GotWhiskey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bonechewer

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:07 AM

Would it be possible to add Stat Reset Stone on Kafra Shop please? 

#30 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:22 AM

Is the pet system working properly? Evolved pets dont seem to go past Neutral Affection.

Yep, it is
Evolved pet won't go Loyal

A Tip:
If you're trying to rush it to Loyal, manually feed it when its hunger is Neutral. Relying on autofeed will take around 2x longer.

Edited by ninJedi, 05 February 2020 - 08:22 AM.

#31 8398130604201343757

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:31 AM

I would like to know about the bots, if they would ban it because I would really like this server not to end up like others.
I would like to know about the bots, if they would ban it because I would really like this server n

Same here.

I ran across a few of them yesterday, in east orc village and in Byalan Dungeon (4F) and I believe that's quite certain they're already filling less crowded maps. They behave in a way we can't even see the nicknames to report, always teleporting when a player enters the screen, regardless of fighting or collecting loot.

Might be the #1 urgency to check this out, and ban them as soon as possible, as well as the related accounts. Don't want this to ruin the server, like bRO or a bunch of others.

#32 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:07 AM

sooooo oca/opb/obb when?

#33 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:10 AM

sooooo oca/opb/obb when?

Hello,

I asked about this last night, "Not yet". Maybe a miracle can happen between now and maintenance time, who knows!

#34 ShinRyoma

ShinRyoma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:28 AM

Yep, it is
Evolved pet won't go Loyal

A Tip:
If you're trying to rush it to Loyal, manually feed it when its hunger is Neutral. Relying on autofeed will take around 2x longer.

Appreciate the info. I thought feeding them on hungry was actually better to improvement. lul. 3 decades playing this game and I still dont know -_-. Thanks, man.

#35 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:32 AM

• Fixed Tamruan to drop Katana[2] instead of the Apple

Katana [2] isn't possible. It's either Katana [3] or [4].

Also, it could be useful to have a pinned thread with the weapon drop stats because I seen it somewhere and now I can't find it!

:wacko:  

#36 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:38 AM

Should be #1117 Katana [4].

#37 Cupcakebr

Cupcakebr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:56 AM

maintenance for repairs and nothing new, no events, no custom boxes?

#38 Windave

Windave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:10 PM

Can Goats have their proper 15% blue herb drop?

#39 vtl77

vtl77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:24 PM

Can you please tell me what maps Wild Rose will be added to? (Really tired of hunting Toad... lol)

#40 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:42 PM

Can you guys lower the exp to level a guild?

It's almost impossible to open a guild storage especially for a small guild.

#41 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:22 PM

I don't want to sound rude because this is not my intentions, but I'm curious as to why the maintenance time is set for 2pm-6pm PST.   This seems to be prime time for most players to be on, especially us on the East Coast as now the servers are down 5pm-9pm EST when most of us are off work and have time to play.   

#42 DemiGod

DemiGod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:24 PM

Some of the monsters you 'fixed' aren't even currently in the game for unknown reasons.

OCA/OPB/OBB still have no drop table either. When are these getting fixed? (This should be a huge priority for you guys as one of the few rewards for even MVPing is OPB)

Moonlight flower MVP hasn't spawned in pay_dun for 2 weeks and neither is Tao Gunka spawning on his map.

These apple changes are also leaving a bad precedent from re:start. Can you confirm that every MVP besides GTB and Tao drop their cards?

#43 Delsavior

Delsavior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:28 PM

Can you guys lower the exp to level a guild?

It's almost impossible to open a guild storage especially for a small guild.

Just curious on this end. what lvl are you talking about for lowering exp? cause... Like 1-4 was less than 2 days xD... done by my main alone...

If youre referring to like 10+ then I could understand.

#44 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:35 PM

Moonlight flower MVP hasn't spawned in pay_dun for 2 weeks and neither is Tao Gunka spawning on his map.

Moonlight was reported but the report was a little vague, is there absolutely no Tomb at all?

I am not sure about Tao, it should spawn probably in the old location. Will check with the staff regardless.

#45 forumaccountname

forumaccountname

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

You guys still need to fix stormy knight spawning with Hatiis and Baphomet spawning in castle 2.

#46 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

I don't want to sound rude because this is not my intentions, but I'm curious as to why the maintenance time is set for 2pm-6pm PST. This seems to be prime time for most players to be on, especially us on the East Coast as now the servers are down 5pm-9pm EST when most of us are off work and have time to play.

I agree.

Edited by ArslamBR, 05 February 2020 - 01:36 PM.

#47 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:41 PM

I don't want to sound rude because this is not my intentions, but I'm curious as to why the maintenance time is set for 2pm-6pm PST.   This seems to be prime time for most players to be on, especially us on the East Coast as now the servers are down 5pm-9pm EST when most of us are off work and have time to play.   

Because it is the time where we have both the US team in office and the Korean office coming online at the end of maintenance should something bad happen.

#48 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:43 PM

Because it is the time where we have both the US team in office and the Korean office coming online at the end of maintenance should something bad happen.

Ah ok, that definitely explains it.  Thanks for the answer!

#49 DemiGod

DemiGod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:47 PM

Moonlight was reported but the report was a little vague, is there absolutely no Tomb at all?

I am not sure about Tao, it should spawn probably in the old location. Will check with the staff regardless.

Nothing to do with the tomb, she just doesn't spawn period. Tao Gunka is supposed to spawn 1 west of comodo but he hasn't spawned ever as far as I can tell.

#50 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:50 PM

Nothing to do with the tomb, she just doesn't spawn period. Tao Gunka is supposed to spawn 1 west of comodo but he hasn't spawned ever as far as I can tell.

All right, I assumed it was another case of Tomb stacking and users getting wrong timings.

So checking with the staff, Tao is disabled. Moonlight not spawning is being looked into.

You guys still need to fix stormy knight spawning with Hatiis and Baphomet spawning in castle 2.

According to the staff, no changes to be made here as this is supposedly intended.
Baphoment also spawns in Prontera Maze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users