1 reply to this topic

#1 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:08 PM

Looking into coming back to RO from a 2-3 year hiatus, can't remember exactly how long. I'm really interested in gearing up my gene and using it to help out in ET parties and such, MVP, maybe support a bit in PvP modes (if they're even still worth it lol). Problem is... I feel like I'm hella behind on what's new and worth it for gene nowadays.

From what I remember was a FAW, some temp boots, a harvester hat, and a RTE with an EA enchant? Has any of that changed? If so where can I get the gear or how much can I expect to pay? I've not been able to find anything concrete searching on my own so far due to some limited time, so figured I'd hit up forums and ask!

#2 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:50 PM

With sites like Ragial and ragnastats going down because of EAC there is now a new thing in game called shopping boards. Shopping boards shows all the vends and buy shops that are currently in the town you are located you can even purchase directly from shopping board. The one in prontera is near the southside kafra i was able to find all the items you are asking for on the shopping boards.

hC2SBp6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users