How to level Homun as a 175 gene? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to level Homun as a 175 gene?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:19 PM

Hi all, hope you guys can help me out with my problem or perhaps just give some clarification.

I have a gene maxed at lvl 175/60. But my homun is still lvl 70 ish. A quick testing killing a few enemies in Scaraba, shows that my homun dont gain any exp from me killing it. Turning on the exp gained setting in chat showed that I received 0 exp as my gene is max lvl so my understanding is that I can't level my homun anymore because I m at max level due to  0.1*0 exp = 0 exp gain?

Or perhaps I didnt killed enough monster to move the percentage bar and thats why it didn't show?

My plan is to level her while just playing as gene, et and quest with this update. Well before this I give up on leveling homun because I couldn't sit still and level her up in dungeon as I don't have patience for that. Props to other that could do it but that is not my playstyle and I guess I m too old to learn how to feed her with cheat before the update. Anyway, I hope someone can clarify the exp question I have. Not a loss if it doesn't work because I never use homun before, but want to give it a try if I can level her up while playing alongside. Tq in advance.

#2 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:28 PM

Yea you got the right idea. Killing mvps give exp regardless of lvls can kill big bells and bio4 mobs too with their bountys should get some nice exp for your homun.

#3 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:36 PM

I see. Thank you for the reply. I ll try to level her up in ET, instances then. 

#4 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 February 2020 - 07:16 PM

This is the correct guess:

Or perhaps I didnt killed enough monster to move the percentage bar and thats why it didn't show?

Your homunc is leveling already, just keep going :no1:

Max lvl players still recieve xp. You can check via character selection or guild xp tax

#5 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:34 PM

Bounty board?.....

#6 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:16 PM

I've max  a couple of homunculus,  just afk your char to Ant Hell Dungeon, +exp server mod would truly help.

Find a patch with many eggs, be careful though of the drama over spot owning does still exist, lol.

The sacrifice however, you have to play other char when you do this, just transfer your equips to other char if you have. 

Exp. gain so little it might not show at all  and it would take time, but will surely reach max lvl with ease.

Edited by Meddler01, 07 February 2020 - 11:17 PM.

#7 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:52 PM

I've max  a couple of homunculus,  just afk your char to Ant Hell Dungeon, +exp server mod would truly help.

Find a patch with many eggs, be careful though of the drama over spot owning does still exist, lol.

The sacrifice however, you have to play other char when you do this, just transfer your equips to other char if you have. 

Exp. gain so little it might not show at all  and it would take time, but will surely reach max lvl with ease.

You cant afk anymore you have to manually combat thank to this https://www.youtube....h?v=fJgx95QiBbw its currently implemented on our sever. As a max lvl genetic he is better off mowing mobs down with cart cannon.

#8 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:53 PM

@Meddler01, if you're not aware yet, homunculi won't seek targets or auto-attack on their own anymore. Afkemisting at andre eggs is no longer doable.
KRO disabled that feature in their first gene/homunculus update which we now have.

#9 MrHells

MrHells

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 05:44 AM

So with new homun system now, u think i need loyal skill for amistr homun??

pls advice me.. 

#10 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 03:45 PM

My homun exp would be subject to the level difference? Currently he is lvl 99, so should I kill only lvl 100, 114 level?

Or killling in scaraba would still work for him?

I was killing mobs for a while on turn in , currently im at lvl 147, but the % for his experienced didnt change at all.

Edit: After a while killing on the TI % started to increased but it was taking a while.

Edited by Kedoxu, 08 February 2020 - 03:53 PM.

#11 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 08:06 PM

The fastest way now is do NTF everyday which net 1.4 m exp net for your homun.

#12 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 09 February 2020 - 02:41 AM

i have homuculus level 99 (just evolve long time ago) and i do the bounty board they receive exp reward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users