[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters - Page 21 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

#501 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2022 - 04:50 PM

Hey man, I don't give away Cash Shop items (which means no Heroic backpack) :)
If you look at the first page of this thread, I only give away spare items that I got from hunting and doing endless tower runs~
[/quote]

thank you sir anything for Rune knight any equips?

ign: Str0ngest Her0 where O is zero and has space in it
level 90 knight booster

Hola, amigo, Gracias por tu servicio espero me puedas ayudar.

Name: [FNM]Regulus

Job: Thief
Level: 5
Server: Chaos

ign: BreadJam -Oboro 133 chaos sever booster new account
any oboro gears? thanks

Sent to all of you~

#502 Scharf

Scharf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 09:03 AM

(Due to the influx of new players and requests, I've decided to rework this main post.)

Hello new players!

Just realized I have a bunch leftover gear in my storage and cart and I would like to donate these to new players/veterans returning to iRO again after a long time.

Most of these are "jank" (but very useful) items like Ph.D hat, Crown, random level 3 weapons, etc etc that I got mainly from Endless Tower and Instances. Nothing too special, but can be used till players get better gears in the future. There are some Crimson weapons as well for free, and Vicious Mind ones!
I know there's Eden Gear and everything, and of course they'll be strictly better in some aspects, but I'm hoping to be able to help out.

This is for Chaos server only.

How to get free gear??

• Reply to this thread - I check this regularly - with your in-game name and class! I will send you the items via the mail system.
  • PM me directly here in the forums with your in-game name and class! I will send you the items via the mail system as well.
  • PM me in-game (IGN: Alexandrine. He's a Geneticist). And I will direct reply.

OR

Please note:

• Be respectful. Choosing beggars will be ignored ("why don't u give me money?!?!?!?", "F* u, why did u give me only 100 ATK items" and the likes)
  • I'm giving out EQUIPMENTS ONLY. I will NOT be giving away zeny. You can sell the equipments I give you for zeny though, not gonna stop you there. Be mindful that high-tier items dropped from MVP usually only nets around 10 zeny if sold to shops. KEEP THESE ITEMS. Not worth selling it!
  • I'm not giving out any KP items, or OCP items. (Except for truly wack/common things eg leek in mouth, evil marching hat..)
  • I work full-time, and doing this because I love the community. There may be some delays in me responding to your messages but overall I'm pretty good!

No catch whatsoever!!
Those making bards/dancers will get extra items cause I love those classes and they're underrated af..

Milestones and stats:

Items given so far: 3,587
Players helped: 416

100th player helped 16/05/2020 (Valkyrian Armor)

200th player helped 30/06/2020 (+5 Evil Vanquisher Staff)

250th player helped 04/09/2020 (+4 Ebone Armor of Ares)

300th player helped 10/04/2021 (Complete WW Set)

350th player helped 20/10/2021 (+7 Falken Blitz)

400th player helped 13/09/2022 (Orleans Gown)

1000th item given 06/06/2020 (+6 Green Greaves)

1500th item given 10/07/2020 (+4 Puente Robe of Champion)

2000th item given 27/10/2020 (Orleans Gown)

2500th item given 20/05/2021 (+7 Lich Bone Wand)

3500th item given 25/09/2022 (+7 WW Set)

Next special item at 4000th item and 450th player. Will you be the lucky one?

Hello, I started playing some years ago but I always quitted after 1 or 2 weeks because there weren't many ppl to play with, I remember when there used to be many ppl outside Prontera summoning creatures and I was able to get some nice items but nothing special, someone gifted me a +7 burning bow years ago but I don't remember who xd, my main character is ranger I recently changed job, I have a pantie / underwear combo, friccos shoes which I got from some free items years ago and sniper gloves

My char name is: Scharfschutzen

In case you dont have anything for ranger my second jobs are assassin and knight :D

On my assassin I have the pantie/underwear set, katar frozen and incubus horn

On my knight I have the goibnes set , all the good items I have I got them from free items in southern Prontera exit years ago xd

Thx in advance.

Question 1 : is there any daily event where people gather to get zeny? besides war of emperium, I can tell all prices are daylight robbery xD

Question 2 : how do I get the famous onmi ticket or something like that to change my clothes?

Question 3: if I do a quest skill like sonic acceleration beign an assassin will I keep it after I reborn or will I have to do the quest again?

Merry Christmas =)

Edited by Fowamin, 24 December 2022 - 09:25 AM.

#503 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 08:01 PM

Hello, I started playing some years ago but I always quitted after 1 or 2 weeks because there weren't many ppl to play with, I remember when there used to be many ppl outside Prontera summoning creatures and I was able to get some nice items but nothing special, someone gifted me a +7 burning bow years ago but I don't remember who xd, my main character is ranger I recently changed job, I have a pantie / underwear combo, friccos shoes which I got from some free items years ago and sniper gloves

My char name is: Scharfschutzen

In case you dont have anything for ranger my second jobs are assassin and knight :D

On my assassin I have the pantie/underwear set, katar frozen and incubus horn

On my knight I have the goibnes set , all the good items I have I got them from free items in southern Prontera exit years ago xd

Thx in advance.

Question 1 : is there any daily event where people gather to get zeny? besides war of emperium, I can tell all prices are daylight robbery xD

Question 2 : how do I get the famous onmi ticket or something like that to change my clothes?

Question 3: if I do a quest skill like sonic acceleration beign an assassin will I keep it after I reborn or will I have to do the quest again?

Merry Christmas =)

Hey dude! Welcome back!
Firatly, I've sent some items for your knight character - I'm out of ranger and thief EQs at the moment.

To answer your questions..

1. The fastest way to get Zeny is to loot items in the "Gramps TI map" inside the Eden group. Make sure you have plenty of fly wings and an empty inventory! Done correctly, you can earn up to 10m zenny in an hour (also depends on which monsters are spawning)

2. I believe it's a cash shop item

3. Once you rebirth and become third class, you will gain all "optional skills" from quests.

#504 Scharf

Scharf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 10:05 PM

Lots of thanks :D

#505 aeeesss

aeeesss

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 03:33 AM

Hello,

Im a new player wanted to try out maybe i can be picked. My class is merchant currently at lvl 38 chaos server IGN:Chesan

#506 9132221227225852963

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2023 - 09:01 PM

Hi! Thanks for the kind gesture to new players!

On that note, I just started a couple of days ago and just grinding out levels so far with the eden group items. I think this game is a good find for me to do while WFH lol

Class: Assassin
Level: 88
IGN: azillem

#507 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 11:19 PM

Hello,

Im a new player wanted to try out maybe i can be picked. My class is merchant currently at lvl 38 chaos server IGN:Chesan

Hi! Thanks for the kind gesture to new players!

On that note, I just started a couple of days ago and just grinding out levels so far with the eden group items. I think this game is a good find for me to do while WFH lol

Class: Assassin
Level: 88
IGN: azillem

Happy new year all, sorry this is late! But I've sent items to both of you ;3

#508 Esandos

Esandos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2023 - 10:57 AM

Hey Storm,

thanks for helping new players since 2020. :D Awesome that you're sticking with it.

I'm now playing RO for the first time since 2014. I almost forgot how hard the start was. 1000 zeny for a portal to Geffen? I think I need to sell my in-game underpants. can you help me?

Esandos mage around lvl 37

see you soon. greetings Esa

#509 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 22 January 2023 - 04:08 PM

Hey Storm,

thanks for helping new players since 2020. :D Awesome that you're sticking with it.

I'm now playing RO for the first time since 2014. I almost forgot how hard the start was. 1000 zeny for a portal to Geffen? I think I need to sell my in-game underpants. can you help me?

Esandos mage around lvl 37

see you soon. greetings Esa

Hey dude! Sent some items your way! Even inflation reaches RO economy too.. I remember having to walk around in the past cause I couldn't afford portals xD good days

#510 teempade04

teempade04

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 03:15 AM

i want to know that, how can i recover my old account?

Edited by teempade04, 10 February 2023 - 11:26 PM.

#511 scrimangour

scrimangour

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2023 - 07:18 PM

Hi! just started to play again this game from my childhood! 

IGName: Scrimangour

Job: Assassin
Level: 96

#512 Hellix1984

Hellix1984

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 09:39 AM

Hi! Im return to RO, now playing knight,
IGName:MobKilla, i will be very happy,if you send me some items))

#513 khoatrumcuoi

khoatrumcuoi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 10:56 PM

Hi! Thanks you for help!

I'm fresh man, can i ask equip for range stalker (use bow as weapon) and Side wider card  :P
  :P 
In addition have any way to reset attribute cause form novice ->rouge i use dagger

Class: Rouge
Level: 47
IGN: love1911

Edited by khoatrumcuoi, 29 January 2023 - 09:01 PM.

#514 adishakti

adishakti

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2023 - 12:19 AM

Hey Stormchell!  I'm a returning play after many years away starting from scratch.  I've got mage who wants to go wizard hopefully soon.  Any items you could send as a returning newbie would be soooo appreciated!  I'm on Chaos.

In-Game Character Name: Asutali

#515 Wansage

Wansage

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2023 - 06:21 AM

Name: Knight of RVII
Class: Rune Knight (121), 2hand-sword. Sonic wave(?) build

I just returned to this game last week because of skill changes and finally JCed to RK ft. quest bugged. I just unlocked the noblesse set earlier and working towards imperial set and finally unlocking Mora gears (for the love of Odin, how the frig do you enter Hazy forest without the seed). Id love something that would help me solve my SP problems  but if you can help me clear the Wandering guardian quest, that would also be awesome so I can start farming Mora early

#516 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 30 January 2023 - 02:38 PM

Holey moley I was gone for a hot minute and nek minnit lots of requests!! xD

i want to know that, how can i recover my old account?

Hey dude, best way about this is to contact support/ GM through warpportal page!

Hi! just started to play again this game from my childhood! 

IGName: Scrimangour

Job: Assassin
Level: 96

Sent to you, though more generic items than Sin gears! Have yet to do a fresh ET run..

Hi! Im return to RO, now playing knight,
IGName:MobKilla, i will be very happy,if you send me some items))

Sent to you!

Hi! Thanks you for help!

I'm fresh man, can i ask equip for range stalker (use bow as weapon) and Side wider card  :P
  :P 
In addition have any way to reset attribute cause form novice ->rouge i use dagger

Class: Rouge
Level: 47
IGN: love1911

Not a lot of daggers left sadly, but I've sent you some utility items

Hey Stormchell!  I'm a returning play after many years away starting from scratch.  I've got mage who wants to go wizard hopefully soon.  Any items you could send as a returning newbie would be soooo appreciated!  I'm on Chaos.

In-Game Character Name: Asutali

Sent to you!

Name: Knight of RVII
Class: Rune Knight (121), 2hand-sword. Sonic wave(?) build

I just returned to this game last week because of skill changes and finally JCed to RK ft. quest bugged. I just unlocked the noblesse set earlier and working towards imperial set and finally unlocking Mora gears (for the love of Odin, how the frig do you enter Hazy forest without the seed). Id love something that would help me solve my SP problems  but if you can help me clear the Wandering guardian quest, that would also be awesome so I can start farming Mora early

Sent to you, though these items might be underleveled since they're only for newbies.

#517 khoatrumcuoi

khoatrumcuoi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2023 - 08:07 AM

Hello still me love1911 can you give me bow (and sidewider card if u have)  for leveling

Not a lot of daggers left sadly, but I've sent you some utility items

Edited by khoatrumcuoi, 31 January 2023 - 08:08 AM.

#518 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 February 2023 - 03:11 PM

Hello still me love1911 can you give me bow (and sidewider card if u have)  for leveling

Hey dude, no more bows and no cards. Haven't been able to do ET recently >,>

#519 Faezal92

Faezal92

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2023 - 12:46 AM

Hello, returning player here.

Still have some archer equip to spare?

Thanks in advance  :D

#520 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 04 February 2023 - 04:06 AM

Hello, returning player here.

Still have some archer equip to spare?

Thanks in advance  :D

Hey dude! out of bows at the moment but have plenty for other classes (esp swordman/ merchant / mage line).

What's your IGN?

#521 Enheduanna

Enheduanna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2023 - 09:27 AM

Hello! 

Are you still helping newbies? I just started playing 2 days ago and I made an archer, I'm a returning player and I'm starting fresh here. Could I please have something? ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ

#522 Misskitty42

Misskitty42

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2023 - 02:52 PM

hello! im a returning player with only 1 character at 93 and trying to level up my lvl 13 aco if there is anything you could help out with :) ign is Ryleah

#523 Faezal92

Faezal92

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 09:21 AM

Hey dude! out of bows at the moment but have plenty for other classes (esp swordman/ merchant / mage line).

What's your IGN?

Ah sure, maybe can give something for my Wiz, Lvl 76
IGN - [SNSD] Taeyeon

Really appreciate your kindness, thank you.

#524 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 01:37 PM

Hello! 

Are you still helping newbies? I just started playing 2 days ago and I made an archer, I'm a returning player and I'm starting fresh here. Could I please have something? ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ

What is your IGN? I'm out of archer items but can help with other classes atm

hello! im a returning player with only 1 character at 93 and trying to level up my lvl 13 aco if there is anything you could help out with :) ign is Ryleah

Sent

Ah sure, maybe can give something for my Wiz, Lvl 76
IGN - [SNSD] Taeyeon

Really appreciate your kindness, thank you.

Sent!

Everyone, I will doing an ET run sometime this week. Please be patient if you're still waiting on items.

#525 Enheduanna

Enheduanna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2023 - 02:49 PM

My IGN is: Daughter of Babalon

I'm also thinking in making an acolyte going priestess 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users