Does RT have Trans classes avail? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Does RT have Trans classes avail?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:33 AM

As title suggest, does RoT have trans class like biochemist, sin x, etc available? or only second class like alchy, base sin, stuff like that? thanks :3 

#2 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:10 AM

not yet, they will come eventually though. the server is going to have the RO zero changes and those have transcendent classes up to level 120. pretty neat. 

#3 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:13 AM

not yet, they will come eventually though. the server is going to have the RO zero changes and those have transcendent classes up to level 120. pretty neat. 

eventually as in 4 years like old RO used to take or like in a few months eventually? lol i really want to play but i dont even know where to begin with only 2-2 classes available!

thanks for the reply!

#4 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:18 AM

eventually as in 4 years like old RO used to take or like in a few months eventually? lol i really want to play but i dont even know where to begin with only 2-2 classes available!

thanks for the reply!

in my experience officials update pretty quickly. but they nee the ro zero changes to go through first. probably closer to months than years though. 

as for leveling and where to go. as long as you are familiar with renewal mechanics you'll be fine.

look up iRO DB monster search for monster levels and find one within around 15 levels of your character and level there if its good for your class. and change maps as you level. technically mobs can be within 30 levels one way or another too so you dont have to leave sooner if the exp is still good. 

#5 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:21 AM

i played iRO for years, BUT that was close to 6 years ago. Im pretty familiar with renewal mechanics, depending on whats changed since then. I just really like the trans and 3rd class jobs. so its hard for me to pick one with only 2-2 available and no real release date for the trans 2-2 let alone 3rd jobs haha 

#6 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

i played iRO for years, BUT that was close to 6 years ago. Im pretty familiar with renewal mechanics, depending on whats changed since then. I just really like the trans and 3rd class jobs. so its hard for me to pick one with only 2-2 available and no real release date for the trans 2-2 let alone 3rd jobs haha 

the current meta pre trans is trap hunters and double attack sins. Knights are still good just because bowling bash is good. 

you should plan around the RO zero changes though as that will completely change the game and what classes are good and what not as well. 

this may not be up to date 100% but its mostly accurate as far as i know

https://www.divine-p...classes-skills/

#7 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:30 AM

i always played genetic as my main, i LOOOOVED cart cannon haha and i was overly obsessed with acid bomb. which i guess is why trans classes are so "important" to me. I also played a lot of ranger and sura cause i just love to MVP, i never did the trap thing, so mechanically, probably wouldnt enjoy that to much i dont feel.. would be harder for me to get used to.

When you say plan around RO zero changes to mean to plan on what i want to play with trans 2-2 and evenually 3rd job? cause that gives me hope that maybe by summer of 2020 we would at least have trans 2-2 to look forward too :drool:

Edited by Zelnite, 10 February 2020 - 11:30 AM.

#8 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:50 PM

i always played genetic as my main, i LOOOOVED cart cannon haha and i was overly obsessed with acid bomb. which i guess is why trans classes are so "important" to me. I also played a lot of ranger and sura cause i just love to MVP, i never did the trap thing, so mechanically, probably wouldnt enjoy that to much i dont feel.. would be harder for me to get used to.

When you say plan around RO zero changes to mean to plan on what i want to play with trans 2-2 and evenually 3rd job? cause that gives me hope that maybe by summer of 2020 we would at least have trans 2-2 to look forward too :drool:

3rd job will never be on the server. ro zero changes are a new balance update. its completely different from regular renewal and pre renewal

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:38 AM

if you think zero itself will never reach 3rds, you are extremely naive. What zero does is appropriately pace the game for what renewal has to offer, and 3rds will be there when the time comes.

#10 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:44 AM

Dont even play kRO to know that 3rd classes will come and 3rd classes dont break any balances. They're balanced the way they are. But you dont have to worry, 3rd classes will probably never come to iRO, based on Chaos experiences. 

Edited by nyyaan, 11 February 2020 - 01:46 AM.

#11 Gravatas

Gravatas

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 02:21 AM

i do hope we never get 3rd jobs, they're all ugly and trash.

And with the rebalance of skills you can deal like 12k~20k with acid terror, playing alchemist isnt that bad, both Acid Terror and bomb got new damage formulas, the rebalance is expected to come to rt in april.

045658_lDQycNTe.gif

#12 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:22 AM

when i leveled up RK on iRO i enjoyed every job, even knight. BB was really fun, clashing spiral was amusing, and of course when we got DB it was just the bees knees. on top of riding the dragon.

im content with trans 2-2, i did play iRO when it was only trans classes without renewal and id play RoT long enough to wait assuming it isnt a decade of wait time like WP can sometimes be known for haha. I just hope that the class rebalances are in april or may as expected. and then maybe at least trans shortly there after.

SIde note, im having a lot of trouble finding the actual download, or the correct register page. if anyone cares to link the RoT dowload/correct reg page, i would greatly appriciate it :3

#13 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:06 AM

3rd classes are garbage 

#14 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:22 AM

Doesn't kro not even have third job classes in their zero server yet?

And they've been running that for years.

Transcendence might get third job classes eventually, but if it does it wont be for a good while.

I also agree with not liking 3rd jobs btw.

#15 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:51 AM

i loved renewal classes lol but im also a fan of trans 2-2 with renewal mechanics, that's a server i can get behind. and if they do come, then they do, if they don't, well they don't. But the hope they do, has me playing.

And assuming they put out "real" updates at a decent pace to keep the player base interested, RoT sound fantastic, even if they stop at just normal ol 2-2...assuming WoE and things take off. Personally would love Trans 2-2 with Endless tower. tho im gonna miss cart cannoning the crap out of beelzebub XD

#16 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:06 AM

if you think zero itself will never reach 3rds, you are extremely naive. What zero does is appropriately pace the game for what renewal has to offer, and 3rds will be there when the time comes.

3rd isn't even on kRO. With how slow updates come down the pipe/are forgotten, you honestly think we'll ever see it?

Who gives a -_- if comes on kRO? Not like we're going to see it.

#17 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:14 AM

kRO doesnt have renewal ? O.o

#18 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:43 AM

kRO doesnt have renewal ? O.o

kRO doesn't have 3rd classes on zero. This is a RT thread is it not? Why would I be talking about the main servers?

Edited by ShoLin, 11 February 2020 - 09:43 AM.

#19 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:47 AM

kRO doesn't have 3rd classes on zero. This is a RT thread is it not? Why would I be talking about the main servers?

no one ever said i was the brightest crayon in the box lol ive been gone for almost 7 years too. i didnt know even know re:start was a thing or anything until about 5 hours ago. ^^;; but yes, this is an RoT thread. ^^

#20 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:02 AM

The honest answer to your question.

No one knows. kRO could give a bigger -_- about iRO

I have no idea why iRO is being praised when we are getting a sub par experience.

They sacrificed chaos for RT. They better hope to god that RT doesn't flop. Knowing the track record of iRO and kRO that outcome doesn't look so good.

#21 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:17 AM

i see a lot of ppl posting for Chaos, but from experience myself in the past, and with things like classic failing, i have high hopes, but not high expectations.

#22 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:24 AM

1600-2000 down to 600-700

I'd hate to see if iRO were doctors.

Sir he's bleeding out.

He's fine.

#23 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:31 PM

Dont even play kRO to know that 3rd classes will come and 3rd classes dont break any balances. They're balanced the way they are. But you dont have to worry, 3rd classes will probably never come to iRO, based on Chaos experiences. 

balanced for their own game at that point. renewal is a completely different experience and game than pre renewal.

it's not bad per say, but its not Ragnarok Online as people remember. Its a meme. A fun meme but a meme none the less. 

#24 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:35 AM

The GMs have already said that the game will have 3rd jobs as well. Basically from what I can tell. RT is a restart of iRO renewal.

#25 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:47 PM

3rd isn't even on kRO. With how slow updates come down the pipe/are forgotten, you honestly think we'll ever see it?

Who gives a -_- if comes on kRO? Not like we're going to see it.

It either lives long enough to see it happening

Or it doesn't, and gets eventually merged with Chaos (again)

3rd classes are inevitable :v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users