• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

PVP welcome you, but why arnt u there ;[?

i love pvp and most people play because of it...

BUT RECENTLy when the problem of IM fire/ water set.. goin nude with it can brin some people a win in pvp,lol

PVP ROOM NOW SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION OF HAVE HAVE CASH/ NO cash fightin room for ppl that can afford the set r any other cash..

I myself do u have IM cash set + fire/ water but am will to take it off to get a pvp match lol

NUDE room r oky with me to lol anything.. more to pvp...

PVP seem to be dying...

I hunt, i grind, i got my gear, so i can go in pvp n show my gear and my skill ;[...

i love this game beacuse of pvp...

so many classes, skills, it exciting... but with the lack of people fight is SAD~~~~

Pvp rank was a disapointment to it so hard to find a match... 2 level cap seem hasrh...why NOT 5LVL?

(people only seem to use it to hunts..boo)
*i loved pvp since i was newbie spaming hammer good time* AND made some good friend in pvp*
(when did u pvp? was it a good time for u? and if u dont pvp can u post why? ;[...)

Edited by mimodi, 09 January 2011 - 02:43 PM.

#2 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

I agree that there should be a mode where people aren't able to use armor, but it should be all armor not just cash. It would be great to just click a button in the pvp mode to turn off armor and have everyone start with a weapon that has a fair amount of attack power with class and naked status taken into consideration. This would greatly simplify making matches fair. Possibly, only have this for non ranking mode, although, people do trade wins in ranked battles anyway.

All the cash pieces can be bought in the market, and the prices are likely going to keep increasing. Just because you aren't farming and buying pieces, doesn't mean that only cash should be disallowed.

#3 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:10 PM

gg.Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Paxon, 13 January 2011 - 01:35 PM.

#4 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

gg.Posted Image

For someone with all special equips, his stats sure suck. Saw some level 31 trickster with better stats:

Posted Image

#5 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:13 AM

I agree that there should be a mode where people aren't able to use armor, but it should be all armor not just cash. It would be great to just click a button in the pvp mode to turn off armor and have everyone start with a weapon that has a fair amount of attack power with class and naked status taken into consideration. This would greatly simplify making matches fair. Possibly, only have this for non ranking mode, although, people do trade wins in ranked battles anyway.

All the cash pieces can be bought in the market, and the prices are likely going to keep increasing price Just because you aren't farming and buying pieces, doesn't mean that only cash should be disallowed.

i agree but good normal non cash item can easy'li but obtain now.... n is somthin a lvl 1-100+ can do... but fire/water IM set is increasing and my guess only goin to go up cuz less people or goin to be will to sell it.......(at lvl 40ish most player dont earn 15k+....)

that why i sid ether/ or non cash room or nude room...

the option of no cash/ gear is only in pratice mode

Pratice mode.... *pratice ur skill*

leave the OP in rank mode *cash/gear ect ALlowed*

and i no it might sound silly to most people because "it a game stat base is everything" which i agree...;-; but there NO ONE IN PVP, WHY?!!!

again for people that dont PVP tell me why u havent PVP? ^-^

Edited by mimodi, 10 January 2011 - 10:38 PM.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:28 AM

If there is enough interest, it might be possible to try to suggest a mode with no Cash Items.

#7 invazn

invazn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:12 AM

This seems like more of a convenience, rather than a necessity. You can just agree upon no armor/no cash and take them off before commencing.. doesn't really seem necessary to create a special room/mode for it. There are other better PVP improvements/additions that can be made which are more useful. (Such a minimum level cap, PVP lobby chat, able to kick even when player is readied, etc.)

#8 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:18 AM

If there is enough interest, it might be possible to try to suggest a mode with no Cash Items.

That does not remedy anything. Most of a player's "imbalance" comes from their regular equips. As someone previously said, it would be more interesting to introduce a mode with no equips, a default weapon automatically equipped, and handicapped enabled in order to make the damage taken lower.

#9 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

This seems like more of a convenience, rather than a necessity. You can just agree upon no armor/no cash and take them off before commencing.. doesn't really seem necessary to create a special room/mode for it. There are other better PVP improvements/additions that can be made which are more useful. (Such a minimum level cap, PVP lobby chat, able to kick even when player is readied, etc.)

i didnt say it was need but ther a leak of players and attention to PVP that is NEEDED!

and with the clothin armor selection option of to (view r not view) armor u cant realy tell if they or really takein ther clothin off...

ther r differnt map in pvp.. r they needed? no.. most play dont even use the other maps...but they r there... as an options to play that want differnt areas.

why cant that be the same as a mode? why cant u have different try of mode...
if your use to the old way old, then freely click on the old mode of having cash/gear/pots/ect...

(i say mode but it can be as simple as a a click like pots r no pots)

but an option of noncash/no gear should also be ther... is more harder yea. but is interesting..hmm i think so.. is a different level of pvp...for people tha r bored..or simply just poor..r new..

all games had casural player n hardcore one..but Dragon saga PVP is interesting n shouldnt be limited....

i just want more people to be excite to pvp n not go..is he n r she... "ther stacked.."

if u got a better idea to interest ppl in pvp, i am willing to hear it ^-^

(r even have a new form of IM water/fire set so that ppl that cant hunt 15k be allow to have a good amount of cash gear......)

(r change it up in rank modemore so that more hardcore player can be ther while normal player train in training mode *higher the level cap(because with good gear a lvl cap of 5-8 r 10 shouldnt matter.. u click ready you no if u can play r not...if not leave...-.- limited is boring.... u cant find a match in rank mode..), better prize? let the mode have more time n not just 1-2 hours*) is rank mode!~~ make it more exciteing (is the battle to be TOP in PVP of DRAgon SagA..not a hunting ground....)*make it a tourament an event.. something that people r excite and want to hunt and grind and spend time on there chars for ^-^..*(r even more BSQ room, BATTLESQUARE that seem to intrest alot of ppl....i see people login on and playing just for that....)

you heard the man~ plz tell a friend ther need to be more attention to PVP~~~

Edited by mimodi, 10 January 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#10 Zweii

Zweii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

agree

or release fire/water set again

let new ppl get them easier

#11 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

That does not remedy anything. Most of a player's "imbalance" comes from their regular equips. As someone previously said, it would be more interesting to introduce a mode with no equips, a default weapon automatically equipped, and handicapped enabled in order to make the damage taken lower.

I want this, I'm seriously tired of people being able to be carried completely by their equips.

Edited by canajew, 10 January 2011 - 09:29 PM.

#12 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

we have hardcore pvp player that sit in pvp for hour looking for a match...and the problem mite be that rank mode is onli limited to 2 hours...so hardcore play move to pratice mode in reach of a match...

and new lower lvl ready up in pratice mode because ther new.. they think that auto join take them to a room where they belong...which isnt that case..

so upgrade rank mode~

and remodel pratice mode to a area clearly for pratice...
*mode of no caash/gear *

or extend it to be a differnt mode of it own..

Edited by mimodi, 11 January 2011 - 02:37 AM.

#13 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:42 PM

You'd be no better even if the equips were even, so don't even begin.

Do you even have any idea who my main is? >.>

#14 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:21 AM

Let's keep the insults outside of the thread. If you want the thread to be taken seriously, stick to the main point of the thread or it will be deleted. Taking the time to insult one another will devalue the thread and the arguments regarding the issues.

@Topic: Then is there specific gears that are causing, if so, provide detailed examples of the item and situation. I notice that the Fire/Water gear was mentioned. Is there anything else?

#15 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Let's keep the insults outside of the thread. If you want the thread to be taken seriously, stick to the main point of the thread or it will be deleted. Taking the time to insult one another will devalue the thread and the arguments regarding the issues.

@Topic: Then is there specific gears that are causing, if so, provide detailed examples of the item and situation. I notice that the Fire/Water gear was mentioned. Is there anything else?

If we start disabling only some gears and not others, it's only going to make the problem worse (and unnecessarily confusing). If we're going to disable only Item Mall gears, it really won't change things as much as some people believe, for the reasons Yurai stated.

I agree with Yurai, a mode that forcefully disables all gear except your weapon would be the best option. This "naked PvP" is something that players started experimenting with back in the THQ*ICE days for the sake of holding balanced PvP tournaments, and it actually works out quite well in most situations.

#16 Fantasizer

Fantasizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLook down
  • Server:Guess?

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:35 AM

Very true. Not a lot of people in PVP and I'm kind of disappointed. (I started a few weeks ago)

#17 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

Seeing people complain about guardian is is annoying, just buy some off market or stack your normal gear better and you'll almost match guardian.

just make an option that disables all gear except for weapons like what yurai and rim said.

Edited by StormHaven, 13 January 2011 - 12:40 PM.

#18 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

The insults will never leave :rolleyes: @ topic can we have a spectator mode?

Edited by iceranger, 14 January 2011 - 09:23 AM.

#19 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

I agree with what iceranger said, a spectator mode would be nice. Tired of making matches free for all then having people watch.

#20 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

I agree with what iceranger said, a spectator mode would be nice. Tired of making matches free for all then having people watch.

That sounds really cool. Not sure if this would be asking too much, but having the ability to switch between the various players during the match and decide who to watch would be a stellar addition.

#21 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

That sounds really cool. Not sure if this would be asking too much, but having the ability to switch between the various players during the match and decide who to watch would be a stellar addition.

I can imagine them doing spectator = more lag :rolleyes:

#22 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Seeing people complain about guardian is is annoying, just buy some off market or stack your normal gear better and you'll almost match guardian.

just make an option that disables all gear except for weapons like what yurai and rim said.

LOL okay, i can get artifact set yes~ but u can too...the point of the matter is like i noted that most ppl cant get fire/water "go buy it market" exactly onli way to get it from THQ PLAYER not even gravity item mall has it -.- so yea, go buy give GOLD to the seller that had the rare item, n the seller can ez'er buy other oP STUFF in market, artifact set too... so "u get artifact and u get fire n water.." the problem isnt buy r w.e is tht faact that is not carry but the game sever/ company now is carry by imba player that had it from THQ..... n im onli Q_Q for players that dont get the fair chance to get it .. if it was sold but the GAME i bet ppl wel buy it...but with market price..n the thout of just feed the gold to OP PLAYER make u go FML...?

if people have the change to buy it from the item mall it wouldnt be a problem like it was in THQ everyone could get one from it...

All the cash pieces can be bought in the market, and the prices are likely going to keep increasing. Just because you aren't farming and buying pieces, doesn't mean that only cash should be disallowed.

n the idea of NUDE MODE was given by MAROnu and an idea i think is interesting as well

Edited by mimodi, 19 January 2011 - 04:29 AM.

#23 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

:)

Edited by mimodi, 18 January 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#24 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:33 PM

If you can afford to artifact your entire set with good options, the cost of guardian pieces should be pocket change to you.

#25 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

(artifact n spec can be obtain from mission map o.0, and fire/water arnt?
and was sayin it as an example o.o....that "i" get good ingame gear but still can be out done by the cash gear.....mostly fire/water

*and i did note that i myself do have water/fire*
i was sayin it for ppl that dont...cuz i seen other THREADs -=- with ppl askin for water/fire to comeback...
IS wrong to ask for water/fire set r another set?
is nice to even have a "gravity set"...)
Only if angel, devil, lend. was better.BUT.compare that set to the 3 stat build in one water piece is still weak...n is soulbond..

we can buy w.e want..yes~~ then y arnt more ppls buying the fire/water set n just pvp....?

i want that to be my last comment on the water/fire cuz problem with that is in other ppl post n thread.s..i dont need to write much on it here....

************my problem is still PVP...
1.) simiply matter of cash gear "ANY" r even gears...
(seem that more people or in favor is NUDE mode given by -MARONU- then no cash mode, which is fine ^-^)

2.) I quote myself----

r change it up in rank modemore so that more hardcore player can be ther while normal player train in training mode *higher the level cap(because with good gear a lvl cap of 5-8 r 10 shouldnt matter.. u click ready you no if u can play r not...if not leave...-.- limited is boring.... u cant find a match in rank mode..), better prize? let the mode have more time n not just 1-2 hours*) is rank mode!~~ make it more exciteing (is the battle to be TOP in PVP of DRAgon SagA..not a hunting ground....)*make it a tourament an event.. something that people r excite and want to hunt and grind and spend time on there chars for ^-^..*(r even more BSQ room, BATTLESQUARE that seem to intrest alot of ppl....i see people login on and playing just for that....)

i think that matter need some light shine at it T-T RANK mode is more empty then pratice mode......

i just want more ppl to pvp~~
and hope that ther is a solution for it...
i Noted all My the ideas that i can think of to why pvp is dyin....if u have other reason to why no one pvp tell me!~~

Edited by mimodi, 19 January 2011 - 04:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users