i love pvp dont u? - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

i love pvp dont u?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

(artifact n spec can be obtain from mission map o.0, and fire/water arnt?
and was sayin it as an example o.o....that "i" get good ingame gear but still can be out done by the cash gear.....mostly fire/water

*and i did note that i myself do have water/fire*
i was sayin it for ppl that dont...cuz i seen other THREADs -=- with ppl askin for water/fire to comeback...
IS wrong to ask for water/fire set r another set?
is nice to even have a "gravity set"...)
Only if angel, devil, lend. was better.BUT.compare that set to the 3 stat build in one water piece is still weak...n is soulbond..

we can buy w.e want..yes~~ then y arnt more ppls buying the fire/water set n just pvp....?

i want that to be my last comment on the water/fire cuz problem with that is in other ppl post n thread.s..i dont need to write much on it here....

************my problem is still PVP...
1.) simiply matter of cash gear "ANY" r even gears...
(seem that more people or in favor is NUDE mode given by -MARONU- then no cash mode, which is fine ^-^)

2.) I quote myself----

i think that matter need some light shine at it T-T RANK mode is more empty then pratice mode......

i just want more ppl to pvp~~
and hope that ther is a solution for it...
i Noted all My the ideas that i can think of to why pvp is dyin....if u have other reason to why no one pvp tell me!~~

I'm not quite sure if you read my post carefully, but I did say a full artifact set with good options. Anyone can get artifact unseals with str/def/mdef, but they would still be worse than someone with an advanced piece with a good stat. My point is, if you can afford to stack yourself in the non cash equip aspect, you surely can afford to spend some money on guardian cash equips.

I just noticed what Nolanvoid posted about the specific equips causing problems. There aren't any significant balance issues since the mix board pieces are just as good, except that they are soulbound. Arguably, the stats soulcrafted on them are lower, but each individual piece has some option that makes up for the extra soulcrafted stats.

#27 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

yes i agree, THAT I CAN get both GOOD gear/cash if i work for it..which i do..
but from the point the view of casual player is hard for themm....
MY POINT is for them not me.. i play loong enof to earn the gold to enchate my gear/cash

MOST ppl get CANT both r one(good cash or good gear)
and @Yurai my commect was more of a repond to this--not much to ur comment..

Seeing people complain about guardian is is annoying, just buy some off market or stack your normal gear better and you'll almost match guardian.

just make an option that disables all gear except for weapons like what yurai and rim said.

I just noticed what Nolanvoid posted about the specific equips causing problems. There aren't any significant balance issues since the mix board pieces are just as good, except that they are soulbound. Arguably, the stats soulcrafted on them are lower, but each individual piece has some option that makes up for the extra soulcrafted stats.

yes they do give a bonus that is differnt from water/fire but ther no aim... n when it is enchated the bonus stat is onli a +1 r +2 *(example +2 intel)
which water or fire give a enchate bonus of max +10 stat( +10 health)
water fire n ez'li be mail to make alter charas. while DEvil SET is soulbond..so u need 1 set r piece for each charas

but yes they do have stats the other set dont have...but still think water/fire aim/evade bonus is better for PVP..

summary-- that basely pvp is base off of gear....and to make it more fun and "pratice mode" no gear should be addressed...
which will welcome more ppl to try it out without the worry of gears...
and keep leveling, grinding, (playing) to better themself to try out rank mode where the real rank& scores should matter....

because right now to many people r discouage to pvp in pratice mode...and isnt even in RAnk mode....

Edited by mimodi, 19 January 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#28 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

The max stat on fire and water is actually 6, not 10.

#29 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

I can imagine them doing spectator = more lag :)

Actually, there would be significantly less lag then having the same amount of people standing around watching during the match. If the spectator mode was optimized, that is.

#30 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:41 AM

Actually, there would be significantly less lag then having the same amount of people standing around watching during the match. If the spectator mode was optimized, that is.

You don't get what I'm sayin.....

#31 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

You don't get what I'm sayin.....

True, I do not.

#32 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

I can imagine them doing spectator = more lag :)

True, I do not.

What I mean is just b/c cause people will be watching within the match I could imagine that by its self would cause some sort of lag. If they made ghosts so that you'd have total mobility while spectating that would probably be even worse.

#33 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:21 AM

Option to turn spectate on or off?????

#34 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

Option to turn spectate on or off?????

You'll never know when you'll have a good match :)

Edited by iceranger, 20 January 2011 - 11:24 AM.

#35 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

my mistake but i swear i saw a fire pad +10 hlt n most of my friend saw it.(in market)..but yea i have seem mostli +6 stat.

Edited by mimodi, 21 January 2011 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users