PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE! - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOTS ON TRANSCENDE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#51 folkas

folkas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:21 PM

too many bot in moc_pryd05

#52 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:28 AM

And there was a delusional folk who earnestly believed that EAC could kill all bots.

:rolleyes:

#53 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:08 AM

And there was a delusional folk who earnestly believed that EAC could kill all bots.

:rolleyes:

same on new f**ff they use EAC but still someone make a duplicate items with high refine so im not surprise on whats happening in RT about bots , they cant face the reality that this botters are really good tech than this so called well trained how to manage EAC , sorry GMs thats how i see now :ani_sry:

#54 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:47 AM

I just stop play it. My dream is a sever without this bot stuff, and on friday i took some screenshots of bots on cmd_fild04, now there are more and more. I refuse to play like this, so anyway thanks guys wish you all the best. 

Are there any servers out there that bot free? Never play private servers but dont they also have bots?

#55 Fourbid

Fourbid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Server:RT: Chaos

Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:27 AM

They can definitely bypass EAC with trials and errors. But at $50/month? I doubt that there are mass botters in RT. If I step on an auto triggered gold digger, that's the time that I would believe that there are enormous bots in the server. You can even count in your hands the players selling millions in FB not to mention an average of 10m to 30m zeny only. So what's the catch? Nothing.

#56 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:39 AM

Hence the reason integrating EAC was a pointless endeavor, because it DOESN'T do ANYTHING but eat resources...

#57 Fourbid

Fourbid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:48 AM

Lol, EAC is used in several Esports. They are one of the most reliable anti cheat. The only downside of this is ragnas dll which can be penetrated not EAC.

#58 SirCucas1

SirCucas1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:45 PM

I report on forum, on ticket i send video, printscreen and the same party boot stay on...

Every day i wanna farm something and send may names to report and dont see nothing happen... no gm on the map nothing... we play in a different time zone so no GM online working... Then all bots online... some maps have more Boots then players... So so so sad... 1 more week and me and all my friends will leave...

#59 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:48 PM

welcome to warpportal ragnarok

#60 Sobral147

Sobral147

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:https://discord.gg/B7s26TE
  • LocationGravatá PE

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:54 PM

another server full of bot

cmd_fild04   bot everywhere

I will leave the server I will not waste my time it will in a restart 2

#61 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:01 PM

its weekend, what do you expect.

banning the bots arn't gona work.
WP should trace the bot and ban the main account.

that's the way to go aha aha

#62 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:15 PM

Are there any servers out there that bot free? Never play private servers but dont they also have bots?

Yes! Theres some privates that is more difficult to bot. And the political about doing bad stuff on those severs are radical. They use to ban ip adress but also mac adress. In other worlds you can back play there if you did bad things like bot, but will be more difficult. What warportal shoudl do is be more agressive against botters. Theres no reason in ban a bot and then the person create more accounts. The website should block the ip and macadress and dont let log in. EAC is good but not so good. 

One more thing for sure, the server will become a 2.0 restart. In addition, the economy goes into space soon. The same bots I saw last week are active in cmd_fild04 (a good place to farm money) still up. So, it is not just a matter of reporting, the team is also not effective in banning these bots.

​I love RO i know bot is a chronic problem, still i dont see the point on play it anymore. Now iam adult, have stuffs to do and also dont have time to play it, 

In my opinion the only way to kill bots is that make money easy, and farm easy but at the same time you kill the low rate, so thats it.  

People will say that there are always bots, and that I am being idiot. And just banning will solve everthing, but the time that is being taken to ban those players, gives the person time to transfer all the money to buy items in a separate account, throw them on the floor and take another account, on another ip. And even if the person is banned, the money will remain on the server, and will continue to inflate the entire economy of the server.

People will say that there are always bots, and that I am being boring. And that is just banning, but the time that is being taken to banish, gives the person time to transfer all the money to him, buy items in a separate account, throw them on the floor and take another account, on another ip. And even if the person is banned, the money will remain on the server, and will continue to inflate the entire economy of the server.

One thing is for sure, the server will become a 2.0 reboot. In addition, the economy goes into space. The same bots I saw are active in cmd_fild04 (a good place to grow money) for over a week. So, it is not just a matter of reporting, a team is also not effective in banning these bots.

Edited by stormboyx, 16 February 2020 - 01:16 PM.

#63 Lugal

Lugal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 01:19 PM

Staff: "We are  receiving yours tickets, looking around  on maps and so on and on..." but the bots are increasing... so i guess you are not working on this matter properly.

Everyone knew before transcendence release that people would use BOT on the server, but for some reason the staff of Transcendence don't plan themselves to counter attack it, doens't matter if you use a shield,a firewall or something like that, BOT will persist on this game while the staff don't insist in use a ingame tool to ban BOTs.

"Oh, we read your tickets and we are analizing it... thanks "  What is the point when players try to help the server but the staff don't show any result?

If the staff at least play the game, walk around a bit, they probably see a lot of BOTs. Don't even need to study how a BOT works, or the patterns behind how it do it's things.

WHY YOU DON'T DO A SIMPLE THING LIKE THAT?! walk around and stop thinking about the next costume box....

Edited by Lugal, 16 February 2020 - 01:21 PM.

#64 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:10 PM

Yes! Theres some privates that is more difficult to bot. And the political about doing bad stuff on those severs are radical. They use to ban ip adress but also mac adress. In other worlds you can back play there if you did bad things like bot, but will be more difficult. What warportal shoudl do is be more agressive against botters. Theres no reason in ban a bot and then the person create more accounts. The website should block the ip and macadress and dont let log in. EAC is good but not so good. 

One more thing for sure, the server will become a 2.0 restart. In addition, the economy goes into space soon. The same bots I saw last week are active in cmd_fild04 (a good place to farm money) still up. So, it is not just a matter of reporting, the team is also not effective in banning these bots.

​I love RO i know bot is a chronic problem, still i dont see the point on play it anymore. Now iam adult, have stuffs to do and also dont have time to play it, 

In my opinion the only way to kill bots is that make money easy, and farm easy but at the same time you kill the low rate, so thats it.  

People will say that there are always bots, and that I am being idiot. And just banning will solve everthing, but the time that is being taken to ban those players, gives the person time to transfer all the money to buy items in a separate account, throw them on the floor and take another account, on another ip. And even if the person is banned, the money will remain on the server, and will continue to inflate the entire economy of the server.

People will say that there are always bots, and that I am being boring. And that is just banning, but the time that is being taken to banish, gives the person time to transfer all the money to him, buy items in a separate account, throw them on the floor and take another account, on another ip. And even if the person is banned, the money will remain on the server, and will continue to inflate the entire economy of the server.

One thing is for sure, the server will become a 2.0 reboot. In addition, the economy goes into space. The same bots I saw are active in cmd_fild04 (a good place to grow money) for over a week. So, it is not just a matter of reporting, a team is also not effective in banning these bots.

PM me that bot-free/hard-2-bot servers. You and I gonna start over there fresh and nice 

#65 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:56 PM

I report on forum, on ticket i send video, printscreen and the same party boot stay on...

Every day i wanna farm something and send may names to report and dont see nothing happen... no gm on the map nothing... we play in a different time zone so no GM online working... Then all bots online... some maps have more Boots then players... So so so sad... 1 more week and me and all my friends will leave...

Can you please PM me that ticket number? Is this the rogues party?

I can check on its status with a GM staff.

#66 kraddiepats37

kraddiepats37

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:01 PM

Please check yuno_fild08

#67 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:42 PM

iRO is THE official RO server so spare me the "xyz servers are bot free" when nobody but the friends of the gm plays on them, every botter is focused on EAC currently and even ORO (abreviated so i'm not promoting tho everyone already knows what server i'm talking about) that easily beats iRO staff in every way still has them, albeit not a problem there bc their staff actually know what they're doing.

#68 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:02 PM

Please stop!. this is not a thread for reporting bots, this thread is more about how to do something about the bots just like OP said,

Spoiler

@campitor

I already suggesting an idea to disable every item with drop rate below 0,5% for 1st - 2nd job, I even suggesting Mr.Campitor to "Pay to create account", Sir Campitor, if you really desperate for money that badly why not implementing my Idea?.

All this people who keep using bots had no life, [Removed], best way to dealing with kind of people like this is by P2P, its literally stand for PAY TO PLAY, we are getting tired of this bots, just openly answer my question why do you think my idea is bad idea?.

•Making warpportal account is free, making the game account is also free, players also can login in game, but in order to change job (1st job) they need to upgrade they warpportal account to premium account.

•A premium account cost $29 USD.

•Things what they get in game you decide it.

Why bother to have 1500 population if almost like all of them 50% of it is a bots, bot vend not included, I prefer a server with less player instead of a server with a lot of pla--- BULLCRAP.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 16 February 2020 - 08:06 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed swears, added sample1.

#69 7926170719135018827

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:17 PM

Yeah I took the time to report over a dozen bots, and its been 2 day.....all of them are still in the same spot botting.....at this point I am loosing my interest in this server after spending money and time on it *sigh*

#70 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:08 PM

Post edited to remove swears >.<

Please do not force me to terminate this discussion, it is important, let's be appropriate and educated when responding to this thread. Thank you.

#71 Fourbid

Fourbid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:50 PM

WHY YOU DON'T DO A SIMPLE THING LIKE THAT?! walk around and stop thinking about the next costume box....

It's not that simple bro. They can't just ban anyone because you suspected one. Not all reported bots are bots. After all, the deleted video links and photos here in the forum regarding bots are not even bots. Imagine you will ban someone you think is a bot because he auto follow or he uses a rogue or you didn't get a reply, blocked you or winged. The accused player can even counter ban that bot accuser for harassment if he keeps on following and messaging. But I'm not saying there's no bot in the server or it's 100% clean. But OMFG, the reported bots are regular players. No wonder you still see them play.  :heh:

Btw, don't touch the costumes bro, that's the only thing that makes me smile in RT.  :kis:  :lv:

#72 Luubii

Luubii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:08 PM

Had to create a account quickly just to share this over here. We all know where this will be going =/ sad.. will be stop spending my time on the server as well, was good while it lasted s2

screen-Poring011.jpg

#73 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:43 PM

Bye guys :heh:

#74 BrethrenAm

BrethrenAm

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:32 PM

I reported Fur Seals a few days ago

But we have to stay positive and give the GM's The benefit of the doubt! Just keep reporting and things will eventually sort themselves out I hope

Edited by BrethrenAm, 16 February 2020 - 10:33 PM.

#75 Nyawja321

Nyawja321

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 11:12 PM

I swear one of these days my rogue is gonna get reported for being a bot in the sea-otter map(saw a guy spamming /scissors on me but im too busy trying to get all the mob kills), well you guys should start farming there and kill-steal those bots its very fun, you will see them change target immediately if you get too close to a mob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users