[RT] Adding sockets and Enchanted Weapons/Armor(soon?) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[RT] Adding sockets and Enchanted Weapons/Armor(soon?)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 cyberbud

cyberbud

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 06:30 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but currently, adding sockets to gear by talking to Leablem or Seiyablem removes all enchants. Probably because it creates a new item. But my question is, are there any plans to keep the enchants or create new enchants with these npcs? Paying an incredible fee along a low success rate isn't really warranted right now if these weapons lose their enchants.

Edited by cyberbud, 19 February 2020 - 01:27 PM.

#2 cyberbud

cyberbud

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 02:12 PM

Bump? This is a feature the game has that is now rendered mostly useless because of how good enchants are or are going to be.

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:19 PM

This has been mentioned before on forums but to answer to your concern, it will have to be an update at server's end, currently the enchanter will destroy the current item and give you a new one under a different ID.

The suppose feature then must first register the current item options, then print them on the new socketed item. Unlikely to happen in house, if anything it has to be developed by the studio (kRO).

Also in future please, do not 'bump'. Bump is more suited for trade topics ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users