February 19th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 19th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#51 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:34 PM

camp is been awhile now, when are u gonna enable obb/opb/oca? seriously have heard nothing about it.

#52 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:56 PM

Will the After Attack Delay (%) option be added into the options pool?

#53 HugPorings

HugPorings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationSantee CA

Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:58 PM

Expected downtime for this move is 2/24-2/26   ? = 48 hours   not 4 :unsure:

#54 willyFF7

willyFF7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:01 PM

You guys should really consider making that update that brings rebirth/transcend to the table around March instead of April I heard it may come.. I mean seriously, April is an awful time to have a good update for this game.. you know how much stuff is coming? We got Final Fantasy VII remake and RE3 remake both launched, who knows what all else, I love RO but I don't think anybody but some serious hardcore fans are gonna be playing at that time. March would be a lot better cuz there's nothing much to do from now and then, I know no one is gonna care and disagree but I'm just saying.

#55 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:20 PM

camp is been awhile now, when are u gonna enable obb/opb/oca? seriously have heard nothing about it.

#56 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:22 PM

Taking a mage's root ability, seriously are you going to do that? Did the politically correct arrive at Ragnarok? Don't do such stupid things, what you will do with the stores is enough

#57 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:24 PM

@Campitor

What is the chance of adding a feature that right click a player and "Report Bot" ?

I know the first thing that comes in mind is that people would "troll" legit players, but doing that, you could have a solid list of bots to check and go directly to them, instead of players record video, open ticket, etc etc etc....

A way to work around false positives is to just lock this feature on a level based character and/or limit the "Report Bot" feature by x times per day.

Some games has this feature and it requires a human behind the process to continue it. I know its not up to you but maybe you can send a message to gravity or something like that.

Anyway.... hiring a guy just to ban bots could be a good workaround until EAC really works. 

#58 HugPorings

HugPorings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationSantee CA

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:28 PM

@Campitor

What is the chance of adding a feature that right click a player and "Report Bot" ?

I know the first thing that comes in mind is that people would "troll" legit players, but doing that, you could have a solid list of bots to check and go directly to them, instead of players record video, open ticket, etc etc etc....

A way to work around false positives is to just lock this feature on a level based character and/or limit the "Report Bot" feature by x times per day.

Some games has this feature and it requires a human behind the process to continue it. I know its not up to you but maybe you can send a message to gravity or something like that.

Anyway.... hiring a guy just to ban bots could be a good workaround until EAC really works. 

And what would stop booters  from having  bots report players ?  there would be a chaos of  flooded  reports /

#59 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:57 PM

Few years back there was an experimental feature developed in house, right-click report. It didn't leave beta phase due to potential of abuse, and other technical matters, even with the restrictions that were put in place. Simply put, the chance is slim, it's a good feature to have nevertheless as many other "modern" games have it.

#60 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:58 PM

Hmmmmm no new costume box  :p_cry:  :p_cry:  :p_cry:

#61 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:00 PM

You guys should really consider making that update that brings rebirth/transcend to the table around March instead of April I heard it may come.. I mean seriously, April is an awful time to have a good update for this game.. you know how much stuff is coming? We got Final Fantasy VII remake and RE3 remake both launched, who knows what all else, I love RO but I don't think anybody but some serious hardcore fans are gonna be playing at that time. March would be a lot better cuz there's nothing much to do from now and then, I know no one is gonna care and disagree but I'm just saying.

Yeah, no thanks. I would rather they take their time with trans, implement fever fields and other basic/expected features, bugfix the major stuff, review all skill rebalance and make sure things are okay. Many fresh players will come with skill rebalance also and want to enjoy/level the classes with their new skill set. So, I'm sorry that you'll play other games, but not everyone played this game to the point of being full and being ready for rebirth. I mean many of us do not even have gear because we're waiting for fever fields. So take your time playing other games instead of trying to rush this one, thanks.

I wish reporting was a more organic action, preferably in-game action even. It's such a hassle to open a ticket for every single bot, with recordings and screenshots, that I bet many people simply avoid doing it. Of course, there could be mean people using this function, but I guess the in-game report system could only be valid (like a player be considered a serious target) if there was a good amount of reports from different players on him. RO2 has something like that.

Again, patch notes could be more complete and we could have answers regarding things that have are going to be asked anyway (morroc npcs, giftbox/obp/obb loot table, first world race, etc) on the patch notes. Even if there's no date/direct answer, knowing that you guys actually remember instead of people asking the same thing over and over again and getting radio silence would be nice. Thank you answering anyway. You have to deal with so many angry people here that acts in a ill-mannered way, I guess I would avoid posting too. 

Edited by lunestrudel, 19 February 2020 - 05:06 PM.

#62 kebryi

kebryi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:09 PM

Actually, other game had the report button and there was a 15-30 minute cool down before you could use the report again. With this option, there is less abuse but the downfall is it limited the amount you could report toward multiple bots.

#63 WallacePinho

WallacePinho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:09 PM

I wish reporting was a more organic action, preferably in-game action even. It's such a hassle to open a ticket for every single bot, with recordings and screenshots, that I bet many people simply avoid doing it. Of course, there could be mean people using this function, but I guess the in-game report system could only be valid (like a player be considered a serious target) if there was a good amount of reports from different players on him. RO2 has something like that.

I have, like, 3 free hours per day to play, why'd I spend half of it opening tickets to report bots?

#64 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:12 PM

Server is open.

#65 doriansbook

doriansbook

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:14 PM

Server is open.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

gj everyone

#66 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:16 PM

Few years back there was an experimental feature developed in house, right-click report. It didn't leave beta phase due to potential of abuse, and other technical matters, even with the restrictions that were put in place. Simply put, the chance is slim, it's a good feature to have nevertheless as many other "modern" games have it.

Then remove the privilege to right click report bot from said individuals. That potential of abuse shouldn ot even be a problem.

#67 MikeSagara

MikeSagara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:57 PM

Where is this??

Added Cart Tuner NPCGalijo, in Prontera

The Navi keeps sending me to the Eden Group Teleporter (wich obviously is still not implemented...)

#68 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 05:58 PM

Where is this??

Added Cart Tuner NPCGalijo, in Prontera

The Navi keeps sending me to the Eden Group Teleporter (wich obviously is still not implemented...)

Prontera.gat 164 196

#69 MikeSagara

MikeSagara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 06:04 PM

Prontera.gat 164 196

Thank you soo much !!

It keeps saying that "I don't have a VIP" even after i just used a VIP box... is this some bug?

Edited by MikeSagara, 19 February 2020 - 06:05 PM.

#70 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 06:15 PM

MikeSagara

Probably it is not well configured for the new VIP item. The staff can look into it.

#71 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 06:35 PM

Would it be possible for EAC to let NOX player be open? Or is it only unique to NOX -- does LDplayer or Bluestacks work with RO?

#72 Alain042

Alain042

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:46 PM

I'm getting a "Forbidden Tool" error, any ideas? I just updated the game and that's it.

Update: I restarted my computer and now it's working :o

Edited by Alain042, 19 February 2020 - 07:49 PM.

#73 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:04 PM

Would it be possible for EAC to let NOX player be open? Or is it only unique to NOX -- does LDplayer or Bluestacks work with RO?

That will have to be elevated to EAC support itself, as Nox Player and the likes are third party applications not affiliated with WP. To contact EAC, check their support page here.

#74 HugPorings

HugPorings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationSantee CA

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:12 PM

yep no vip should have like 5 days lefty is gon.

#75 helloiamvivianne

helloiamvivianne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:47 PM

Will WOE be implemented in RO Trans?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users