Quitting - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Quitting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:02 PM

You're surprised people are quitting?

Yes I am surprised. Wanna tell me why?  :angry:

Edited by nyyaan, 20 February 2020 - 01:02 PM.

#27 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:21 PM

LOL shut up you two

#28 Lazarusxxxx

Lazarusxxxx

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:27 PM

The game is in a pathetic state, no matter which server you choose. Look at human vs. bot population. I've tried my hardest to give them extremely helpful tips on how to make the game better than ever, and since I am not in California and hired by them, they just do not execute. Back in 2009 they actually took one of my ideas directly and applied it to the game within a week. I abused that "suggestion tool" like there was no tomorrow. But that was 11 years ago. I've played since Jan. 2003. This game is a very simple one, with simple math to decide balance. They do not act. Campitor if you are reading this, please step in and ignore kRO or that whole "we can't do this because kRO said so" thing. It's gotten old. Show us the contract where it says you can't do that too. If possible please.

#29 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 05:45 PM

The game is in a pathetic state, no matter which server you choose. Look at human vs. bot population. I've tried my hardest to give them extremely helpful tips on how to make the game better than ever, and since I am not in California and hired by them, they just do not execute. Back in 2009 they actually took one of my ideas directly and applied it to the game within a week. I abused that "suggestion tool" like there was no tomorrow. But that was 11 years ago. I've played since Jan. 2003. This game is a very simple one, with simple math to decide balance. They do not act. Campitor if you are reading this, please step in and ignore kRO or that whole "we can't do this because kRO said so" thing. It's gotten old. Show us the contract where it says you can't do that too. If possible please.

Oh what did you suggested back then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users