• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 06:29 PM

Loving RT so far and been enjoying the monk class.

Having an issue finding actual guides on gear though.

I have been farming for a while and have almost a million zenny (i know not that much)

It has been so long since I played, what are some mid grade monk items on this server?

I got myself an enchanted Sword Mace which has carried me so far. I am going more agility combo build for solo fun.

With that said, ill take any good monk items.

Accesories, cards, shoes, hat?

(Using pantie and undershirt combo now for leveling)

Just trying to get an idea of what I can aim for realistically through casualish playing.

THANKS!! <3 <3

#2 7926170719135018827

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 19 February 2020 - 07:08 PM

uhh just incase nobody else responds heres a few tid bits.....

if youre going agility combo i recommend using claws, more so elemental fist corresponding with where your farming.....if you choose to stay with mace.....sword mace is pretty good and can take you all the way to 99, a better version would be a Stunner.

Pantie and undershirt same thing can take you to 99...ultimate goal would be getting them both slotted....you could also find just w.e kind of armor you like put a card you like that helps with where youre farming or w.e...or just a stat boost youre looking for.

accesories...clips or broochs with mantis cards or kurke cards w.e depending on how ur building, you want more str, dex, agi w.e you know...

eh just all in all just things to give agi, dex, str or SP if you want....i make pure combo monks, most ppl do the combo that can asura strike (yeah im old school, no g fist or ashura stuffs lol)

Edited by 7926170719135018827, 19 February 2020 - 07:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users