February 20th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 20th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
238 replies to this topic

#51 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:28 PM

The mid TI monster looks so strong compared to deleter last week. How will I level my db RK now?

https://irowiki.org/...ty_Board_Quests

I dont know your lvl  but nogg is good exp even if just killing the mobs without bounty board

if you are in range could do juperos bounty too

there is also kobolds bounty in lighthalzen

can try the rachel bounty too

#52 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:30 PM

Hey guys I have another question about the fire sale.

Will all OCPs be the same price cause it's a "fire sale" of some sort, or will it be ranged like the old OCP stuff (200-400kp)?

Thank you!

#53 leinnad1991

leinnad1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:35 PM

https://irowiki.org/...ty_Board_Quests

I dont know your lvl  but nogg is good exp even if just killing the mobs without bounty board

if you are in range could do juperos bounty too

there is also kobolds bounty in lighthalzen

can try the rachel bounty too

Im 104. I was struggling to level from 100 plus since last week with my BB RK (Gutter line is the worst bug/mechanics in any game I hope it does not exists) then I decided to Santa reset and sell all my atk gears and do a water DB RK. I do well in magma 2 then found mid TI last night and do bounty boards through mid TI and it was really simple and fast. I like the mid TI more because there is no pesky Nightmare. 

I am doing 14k DB damage at fire monsters with 200% multiplier right now.

#54 dcantripe

dcantripe

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

Well its useful for the people who can solo if you cant solo make some friends or find a guild i guess. I see plenty of people grinding bounty boards just make a pt at one of those exp isnt bad at bounty boards.

Yes, everything is useful for people who has mid to high level gears and can solo the whole thing.

Did you go to TI last week? I will rephrase my sentence; "There was not a single (real) party running on TI last week." There is a bunch of people who solo it, yes. These's some people who can tag along a rebel who leech his/her alts, yes. But no party at all. Newbies are doomed. No newbies, no community regeneration. It's kinda defeat the purpose to have community-based hunting zone.

Do you really think there is still an active PvM guild in iRO? If there's any, you absolutely can count it by the number of fingers in your hand. I don't see any.

#55 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:48 PM

Yes, everything is useful for people who has mid to high level gears and can solo the whole thing.

Did you go to TI last week? I will rephrase my sentence; "There was not a single (real) party running on TI last week." There is a bunch of people who solo it, yes. These's some people who can tag along a rebel who leech his/her alts, yes. But no party at all. Newbies are doomed. No newbies, no community regeneration. It's kinda defeat the purpose to have community-based hunting zone.

Do you really think there is still an active PvM guild in iRO? If there's any, you absolutely can count it by the number of fingers in your hand. I don't see any.

A few people from Otterly (myself included) are trying to come back and see if we can get some fun out of the game again, if that does manage to pull off then we probably might recruit for PVM fun again. Just a matter of seeing how Chaos is handled for the next month or two before we make up our minds.

#56 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:56 PM

Well there is ragnarok transcendence if you want to be able to level with others at every point of the game lvl 1-99. Even before the 2 month hiatus of chaos server the amount of people in TIs has been in decline. If you cant progress and tired of looking for parties/guild then buy some cash shop gear or quit i guess is the only option.  :hmm:

#57 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:56 PM

This was the first thing i noticed on the week of Renewal opening.

That LowTI was dead, and that had me confused and worried.

In order to solo that place you'd have to be fully geared with a few OCP items. The monster's their are too strong, a FULL party is needed to even stay alive in 1 spot.

You'll have to think about this LONG and HARD

Invest in OCP to only be sucked in like the rest of us.

OR QUIT NOW AND BE AT PEACE!!! (pick this one)

Edited by abui951, 20 February 2020 - 04:20 PM.

#58 Fourbid

Fourbid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Server:RT: Chaos

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:02 PM

• Adjusted Shopping Board to only allow 1 search per use to prevent a bug that made players purchase incorrect items

What we need is an upgrade not a degrade. This is very inconvenient... Search - close, Search - close. Just enhance the search capability of the board. Like costume searching etc. 

#59 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:15 PM

We want ragial back   T_T   if we have ragial then one search of shopping board doesn't matter at all.

#60 dcantripe

dcantripe

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:22 PM

A few people from Otterly (myself included) are trying to come back and see if we can get some fun out of the game again, if that does manage to pull off then we probably might recruit for PVM fun again. Just a matter of seeing how Chaos is handled for the next month or two before we make up our minds.

Glad to hear that. We can use more players to relive the cities and help newbies to rejuvenate the communities.

This was the first thing i noticed on the week of Renewal opening.

That LowTI was dead, and that had me confused and worried.

In order to solo that place you'd have to be fully geared with a few OCP items. The monster's their are too strong, a FULL party is needed to even stay alive in 1 spot.

I was a bit skeptic on the first week of reopening, because LowTI mobs were Mavka and Teddy Bear. Mavka was so annoying, I can understand why people dont wanna hunt there. But last week were Kappa and Paper, the mobs are great! The aloe drop from Kappa was great! But not a single party? That is kinda sad. 

#61 7174170723144459270

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:24 PM

Fix The NPC that dont recognice the VIP Status </3 like madbunny and the lvl 10 mercenary also overlook dungeon :( i was trying to lvl a new char and im not able to enter </333, the old VIP system was better 

#62 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:32 PM

You'll have to think about this LONG and HARD

Invest in OCP to only be sucked in like the rest of us.

OR QUIT NOW AND BE AT PEACE!!! (pick this one)

Yes this is the state of chaos now. Can we make it the slogan or something?   :heh:

#63 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:36 PM

What's the drop rate for Airship parts?

For those who don't know, Airship Parts tame Gremlin.

Gremlin evos into Hodremlin.

In a later patch when we get MVP pets, Hodremlin evos into Gloom Under Night.

Maybe the same as Sap Jelly :') Good luck getting the tames Nirvanna. I heard it was horrible for you for the Sap xD

#64 WolfTri

WolfTri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:38 PM

Four other places I've posted this only to get ignored, I guess one more can't hurt. Lighthalzen hair dresser doesn't recognize item based VIP. 

#65 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:42 PM

Maybe the same as Sap Jelly :') Good luck getting the tames Nirvanna. I heard it was horrible for you for the Sap xD

I don't want a gremlin, I just wanted nine tail xD

As for Sap, look, it sucked the first week, because I killed a tonne of trees and they actually weren't dropping the tame.

But once they actually were added, I got what I needed fairly quickly (and didn't cost me anything near what was willing to offer per tame).

#66 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:43 PM

please let yao jun evolve using bongun hat or drop yao jun hat thanks

#67 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:44 PM

Since the last comment from Campitor

I have seen 5-6 other "RO1 Production/Vmods" enter the room without addressing anything.

This is in the time span of 6-7 hours. Lucky for you guys i have a computer at work and my Thursdays are slow days at work.

So I'm always going to be lurking and gaslight on Renewal updates/post

:kis:

Edited by abui951, 20 February 2020 - 05:04 PM.

#68 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:45 PM

Four other places I've posted this only to get ignored, I guess one more can't hurt. Lighthalzen hair dresser doesn't recognize item based VIP. 

Its fixed

#69 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:45 PM

What's the drop rate for Airship parts?

For those who don't know, Airship Parts tame Gremlin.

Gremlin evos into Hodremlin.

In a later patch when we get MVP pets, Hodremlin evos into Gloom Under Night.

So it changes from a pet that gives crit damage hit and dex to one that gives matk and and elemental matk:heh:  :hmm:  :ani_swt:

#70 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:49 PM

is there a list of the new pets and their pet tames that are recently implemented?

#71 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:52 PM

is there a list of the new pets and their pet tames that are recently implemented?

scroll to the bottom https://irowiki.org/...Cute_Pet_System

There was a site listing pet foods but not on a site i could post here 

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 20 February 2020 - 04:59 PM.

#72 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:52 PM

No because things are still missing

So i wouldn't recommend any source right now.

Give it 2 more months

#73 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

Fixed RODex and Refine UI

#74 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

I don't want a gremlin, I just wanted nine tail xD

As for Sap, look, it sucked the first week, because I killed a tonne of trees and they actually weren't dropping the tame.

But once they actually were added, I got what I needed fairly quickly (and didn't cost me anything near what was willing to offer per tame).

That fairly quick intrigued me. I might give it a go and see then xD. Tried with 1 gum on week 2 and zero dropped so... was put off  :wacko:

#75 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1098 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:55 PM

Doesn't hurt to suggest this, please save us from carpal tunnel  :ok:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users