February 20th Renewal Maintenance - Page 8 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 20th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
238 replies to this topic

#176 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:55 AM

Grandpa says 40 gifts for present, but then i go with 40 gift and he says "not enough presents"

#177 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 February 2020 - 05:01 AM

Grandpa says 40 gifts for present, but then i go with 40 gift and he says "not enough presents"

its 50 gifts xD

#178 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 07:06 AM

7 days halter can't be redeemed on the last day daily login reward. and daily login screen keeps on popping up every time I select any char. it's too much inconvenience.

#179 llNoll

llNoll

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:20 AM

its not that quest, the one that gives reward is Episode Ragnarok quest

can you show me   :p_cry:

#180 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:43 PM

7 days halter can't be redeemed on the last day daily login reward. and daily login screen keeps on popping up every time I select any char. it's too much inconvenience.

I can still redeem the last reward (Halter). Though my daily login rewards keeps on popping too every time I change characters, and it's not like this in RT.

#181 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:48 PM

I can still redeem the last reward (Halter). Though my daily login rewards keeps on popping too every time I change characters, and it's not like this in RT.

Hm, not getting this on my end but it could be specific to that day reward.

If a client restart doesn't fix it please report it here.

#182 sinaloense

sinaloense

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 05:58 PM

The Malangdo sewer instance does not recognize the vip, it cannot be entered yet.
how long will they repair it?

Edited by sinaloense, 22 February 2020 - 06:00 PM.

#183 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:55 PM

I'll wait for the day to end (in server time) if this will pop out again is this exclusive to that day (day 20) if this still happens.

#184 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:00 AM

The Enriched Hammer is now spreading to ALL normal refine NPC that has Refine UI. Even item from +4 to +6, or even +9 items to +10 are now included with only a downgrade if failed. Also shadow gears are included in this too.

Also at least the reset is unlimited.

Which means what precisely? You still have to have literal enriched ores, which many people dont have access to? Or that the Enriched Hammer npc that used to show up sometimes and do things safely has his rules applied to all refine npcs, even using normal ores?

And as for the resets...them being unlimited for a time  is little comfort since one has to use the hard to come by presents. IF thw Jak refiner himself only required 20 presents a try instead of 50, that would be fantastic considering how monumentally difficult it is to get a successful refine.

Isn't that Santa still give the ores in exchange for Jakk's Present?

So any use of enrich ore would only downgrade rather break the equipment? Guess I'll give a try.

He does it once, where as before he just gave them to you since he was an Xmas npc during that season. BUt we didnt have that season last year, which was technically the second year that the xmas events ( or lack thereof) made a good amount of people mad.

As for the enriched ore, if its too hard to get nowadays, its matters not to many players. BUt if an item keeps downgrading without a set explanation of the percentages, it just seems fishy. 

*shrugs * Still, I wish to know exactly what the event refers to and to what extent; normal ores, all refine npcs everywhere, etc. 

#185 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:54 AM

BTW campitor, my super novice has the skill to vend up to 9 items, but the game wont let me vend more than 4. Plus its restricting the amount I can sell for...o>O Something change that we were not made aware of since november?

NVM I figured it out, apparently there is no scroll bar anymore, so you just have to keep adding items to vend until the limit is hit...wtf?! Plus the tax taken out of items sucks. T.T

Edited by DuskShadowX, 23 February 2020 - 04:00 AM.

#186 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:07 AM

that its normal NPC affect with Enrich? since im not see the NPC in second floor eden.

#187 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:32 AM

is it really working enriched event for +9 items???, downgraded all the 8 times using that and in the end I lost T.T

Edited by JoaquinAndres, 23 February 2020 - 08:32 AM.

#188 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:58 PM

1 day passed and still popping out everytime I change characters. :wah:

Which means what precisely? You still have to have literal enriched ores, which many people dont have access to? Or that the Enriched Hammer npc that used to show up sometimes and do things safely has his rules applied to all refine npcs, even using normal ores?

And as for the resets...them being unlimited for a time  is little comfort since one has to use the hard to come by presents. IF thw Jak refiner himself only required 20 presents a try instead of 50, that would be fantastic considering how monumentally difficult it is to get a successful refine.

He does it once, where as before he just gave them to you since he was an Xmas npc during that season. BUt we didnt have that season last year, which was technically the second year that the xmas events ( or lack thereof) made a good amount of people mad.

As for the enriched ore, if its too hard to get nowadays, its matters not to many players. BUt if an item keeps downgrading without a set explanation of the percentages, it just seems fishy. 

*shrugs * Still, I wish to know exactly what the event refers to and to what extent; normal ores, all refine npcs everywhere, etc. 

There's still safe certs and the previous event, Jakk Hammer, to have the free players upgrade their equipment to +10, so it's okay to only have 3 sets of Enriched ores. Also for Jakk Hammer, I'm good with 50 Presents per refine. If it was the Monster Token from Aldebaran last time, I agree to only have 20 instead of 50. Presents are very easy to farm, specially that there's cultists around, unlike Monster Tokens that they only dropped at monsters at a medium rate. If I want to change something, it's not the number of presents needed but the cooldown decrease. Maybe change it to 10-12 hour cooldown instead of 20 hours.

#189 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 February 2020 - 07:26 AM

is it really working enriched event for +9 items???, downgraded all the 8 times using that and in the end I lost T.T

i got my weapon to +10 using enriched. took around 20 from +5, no certs/bsb needed.

what i want to know is that shadow gears can really benefit from enriched? fail will only downgrade like regular gears?

i saw someone posting here yes. i just want to clarify.

the new enriched systems is way better than before and i don't need certs/bsb anymore.

#190 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:21 AM

That sucks to hear. THe rng for these refine events is just brutal. 99% of the time, it doesnt work for any item thats 6+ on any character of mine. I feel the pain.

1 day passed and still popping out everytime I change characters. :wah:

There's still safe certs and the previous event, Jakk Hammer, to have the free players upgrade their equipment to +10, so it's okay to only have 3 sets of Enriched ores. Also for Jakk Hammer, I'm good with 50 Presents per refine. If it was the Monster Token from Aldebaran last time, I agree to only have 20 instead of 50. Presents are very easy to farm, specially that there's cultists around, unlike Monster Tokens that they only dropped at monsters at a medium rate. If I want to change something, it's not the number of presents needed but the cooldown decrease. Maybe change it to 10-12 hour cooldown instead of 20 hours.

Right, I agree. I suggested that in the forums in november too; asking for the cooldown to be 12 hours or so, as well as many of us asking for account bound instead of character. But the amount should have been less than 50, because its just too hard and time consuming for many to do something thats barely easier than the monster tokens were. ITs basically the same difficulty, except that the cultsts popped up last year before tokens changed over to presents. NOt a substitue for free xmas event though, so it still feels like a jip. *shrugs *

PLUS CAMPITOR< I Just had a problem I need your help with or one of the other admins.

5 minutes ago I tried to launch the game like I normally do, and right when that stupid "anti cheat" thing popped up in the launcher, it crashed my whole computer.

I got a screen I have never seen, where th system was trying to restore itself with a percentage base number, and had a scannable QR code next to the message:
" cause of problem: anti cheat".
So I was already suspicious of it since ragnarok never had it before, and since the game still has bots and cheaters galore, why that system is even there. BUt now that its crashed my pc, I am hesitant to play iRO lol. Thoughts from admins would be great...=_=

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 February 2020 - 01:40 AM.

#191 5593150502064544463

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:46 AM

Dungeons doesn't work. Always only - Your Standby Priority.

#192 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:47 AM

Dungeons doesn't work. Always only - Your Standby Priority.

See if recreating the party fixes the issue.

#193 5593150502064544463

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 01:52 AM

Same, even worse - now Standby priority start with 10.

#194 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 02:55 AM

All right, for the instance issue I'd guess we will have to wait a few hours till Campitor is available.

#195 ambarm

ambarm

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 03:18 AM

My VIP time didnt freeze on when you did the all the moving stuff... i still had 2 days,  now i have only an hour. 

#196 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 05:14 AM

My VIP time didnt freeze on when you did the all the moving stuff... i still had 2 days,  now i have only an hour. 

I am not sure how VIP times were handled during the downtime, though the players will be compensated by 5 VIP days for free. They will be handed out during upcoming weekly maintenance. For more detail see staff response here.

#197 Acneves

Acneves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 05:29 AM

I am not sure how VIP times were handled during the downtime, though the players will be compensated by 5 VIP days for free. They will be handed out during upcoming weekly maintenance. For more detail see staff response here.

So, there is maintenance today? 

#198 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Server:chaos

Posted 27 February 2020 - 06:47 AM

change Spotlight give us old vip

#199 junjun2015

junjun2015

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:26 AM

Hi guys may i ask, is the enrich event still up? it says in the patch notes that until march 12 it will last but i had notice upon upgrading my +8 item the chances are lower it's only 40% in which before it was 50% chance before maintenance and item right now is not breaking but it downgrade when it failed. so confusing it these intentional or am i missing other info about the new enrich upgrade event system?

before I observe: +8~+9 = 50%, +9~+10= 30% (With Enrich Elu)

as of today :+8~+9= 40%, +9~+10= 20% (With Enrich Elu)

btw im from thor i donno about chaos

Edited by junjun2015, 27 February 2020 - 07:29 AM.

#200 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:29 AM

Hm.... Will have to double check with the staff, supposedly it should be on. They are not yet available though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users