here's a list of things that i think needs improvement - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

here's a list of things that i think needs improvement

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sadawasas

sadawasas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:55 AM

1 Shopping board: why shopping boards all concentrated at Prontera center? and now you can only search only ONE time then have to close the window and  "talk" to it again? LOL  

2 Novice adventurer's suit: yes it can't be traded but it's so good... imagine it's almost like chain mail and it's free and makes some armors USELESS 

silver robe  wooden mail padded armor LOL no one is even picking them up

3 Mages: they are not exactly a dead class but kinda useless think about this...in mvp they're like doing 10x level 10 bolts in 30 that seconds with decent amount of dex that sums into 40kish damage, while other class with even 180 atk speed can do significantly higher damage since cards rarely help mages with their damage yes i'm looking at archers and at pvp even a level 60 pure dex archer can shutdown LEVEL 99 wizards with like 2 double strafe exaggerating am i? ok 3 double strafe LOL.  they should implement 

a system that if the player gap is huge then the higher level player will receive less damage like if a level 60 archer hit a level 99novice maybe the attack will reduce by 39%? i don't exactly know but 

yeah this should be improved 

4 Dual Clients: this i have mixed feelings since i use it myself but something tells me it's better if it's disabled but i think i'm the only one who wanted this disabled so there

5 Quests, can you make quests that require the use of trash cards? like novice poring card or even trash items like cotton shirt silver robe wooden mail etc like novice poring etc? it enrages me to click on someone vending to see that they're only selling novice poring card for 100k or 10 jackets{1}  "what a waste of space...."

6 The feeling: even with all the vendors around prontera or any town all you can see are pets talking now i'm not blaming the server for this maybe it's just me maybe i'm not friendly enough lol 

some can say "they talk in private" well...maybe 

7 PRIVATE MESSAGE !! seriously the old one is waaaaaaay better than this someone private messages you and you clicked the portal then woosh "who was that again? what did he say?" annoying 

8 Double Option Weaponry: while this helps my rogue and hunter it doesn't really help all the character significantly classes like mage and priest you can argue that it helps priest but not really 40% more heals? that's it? and what? 20% damage to formless monsters? it only helps characters who use physical damage, On a positive side i can see this as an effective zenny sink ....server should revert to 1 option and add an npc that can give you the 2nd option RANDOMLY for x amount of zenny  

9 level 4 weapons:.....they're trophy collectors item that's impractical like ginnungagap sucsamad level 4 weapon that sells only at 90k because nobody cares right? not only they're level 4 they're dropped by bosses and that's it?

from what i can see all unnecessary items like what i mentioned can be useful with the help of new quest since you can like again... create a quest with ginnungagap as a requirement weapon then "ginnungagap2" as a reward where you cant blind yourself or add a slot or whatever just make it useful.....just to stop overflowing of useless weapons 

10 Gloves without slot: useless...not exactly useless...just not worth buying clip and wormtail card better

can you add it to slot making npc? 

11 Over Upgraded Armors: same as level 4 weapons...they're like trophies ...they're expensive and impractical with no significant effect maybe this is the reason why elunium price plummeted down to just 10k? or do i blame HD elus / carnium?

12 Card Removal Service price too high maybe?

12 Bots: A friend invited me when i'm about to buy temtem from steam to try this server and i was like "i don't wanna play RO it's been 2 decades and same stuff happens over and over bots will destroy economy " 

and he's like "this one is much secured give it a try " i was like "secure to bots? ok i go download" i myself had a hard time getting in game cause i'm getting errors regarding EAC but managed to play so i played for almost a month and i was REALLY impressed wow there really are no bots !! yeah for a few weeks ...unfortunately that was short lived 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users