[Suggestion] 1-billion-zeny item - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Suggestion] 1-billion-zeny item

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FlavioSC

FlavioSC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:58 AM

Recently, this year's February, an item was added to bRO (currently owned by WarpPortal), it's the 1-billion-zeny sphere, an item that is obtained by exchanging one billion zenies with an NPC in Prontera.
I thought the idea is really nice because it makes carrying zenies an easy task. We wouldn't need to create many characters in order to do so, we would just need to exchange our zenies into them, and keeping them in the storage.
Besides that, it also makes high-value trades more reliable.
They said they have plans for other value spheres.
Apparently, players can exchange money for the spheres and vice-versa.

I think it would be a nice item to have in iRO.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:05 PM

From what I have gathered, this is unlikely to happen in iRO.

#3 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 02 March 2020 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, it's extremely unlikely if not borderline impossible for iRO's staff to do something that actually helps their playerbase. This is a lot of time and multiple accounts you're talking about which ultimately helps up the player count and serve as a time sink, so we wouldn't wanna fix that now do we.

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:07 PM

Yeah, it's extremely unlikely if not borderline impossible for iRO's staff to do something that actually helps their playerbase. This is a lot of time and multiple accounts you're talking about which ultimately helps up the player count and serve as a time sink, so we wouldn't wanna fix that now do we.

It's more to do with the fact that item duping was never truly solved and making an item worth 1bil zeny is just asking for trouble.

#5 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 06 March 2020 - 04:47 AM

Just made this same suggestion. It's simple and easy.

#6 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:18 AM

It's more to do with the fact that item duping was never truly solved and making an item worth 1bil zeny is just asking for trouble.

I guess duping is no trouble at all  :heh:

#7 FlavioSC

FlavioSC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:16 PM

Well, if duping is the problem, they should at least think about the possibility of creating a bank system. It would be a lot helpful than us having to create many characters just to store some zenies.

#8 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:40 PM

Well, If they can already dupe gear thats worth more than 1b, whats the problem of adding the coin?

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:28 PM

What's the problem with adding an item wich they can instantly redeem for 1b zeny and use at will, compared to have yet the layer of selling the gear to other people, making tracking much easier.

#10 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 April 2020 - 09:05 PM

Well, If they can already dupe gear thats worth more than 1b, whats the problem of adding the coin?

What ash said, though a GTB Card is theoretically worth 60b, in actually can only vend for 10~12z tops, where as an item that vends for 1b zeny is actually worth 1b zeny.

#11 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

Posted 11 April 2020 - 07:48 AM

Recently, this year's February, an item was added to bRO (currently owned by WarpPortal), it's the 1-billion-zeny sphere, an item that is obtained by exchanging one billion zenies with an NPC in Prontera.
I thought the idea is really nice because it makes carrying zenies an easy task. We wouldn't need to create many characters in order to do so, we would just need to exchange our zenies into them, and keeping them in the storage.
Besides that, it also makes high-value trades more reliable.
They said they have plans for other value spheres.
Apparently, players can exchange money for the spheres and vice-versa.

I think it would be a nice item to have in iRO.

bRO WrapPortal =/= iRO WrapPortal

#12 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 08:10 AM

Well, if duping is the problem, they should at least think about the possibility of creating a bank system. It would be a lot helpful than us having to create many characters just to store some zenies.

bank system exists on kRO

its just not profitable to open a bank branch on iRO

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users