Auto blitz beat hunter equipment questions - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Auto blitz beat hunter equipment questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TrevorGage

TrevorGage

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 12:34 AM

Now that I'm reaching the level cap as auto blitz hunter I'm looking at possible builds in terms of gears, and I'm kinda lost when it comes to min-max and choosing the right cards + equip to go with it. First of all, a newbie question: does the archer card set require you to have every single card on the list equiped for it to work or do you have to have at least X of them for it to give you the set bonus? Should I just go with that or is there another set of cards I could be using to make my auto blitz hunter stronger?

#2 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 March 2020 - 10:00 AM

Can't answer all of your questions but you need all of the Archer set cards in order to get the bonus effects.

#3 TrevorGage

TrevorGage

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 08:29 PM

Now that I'm reaching the level cap as auto blitz hunter I'm looking at possible builds in terms of gears, and I'm kinda lost when it comes to min-max and choosing the right cards + equip to reverse phone lookupnba redditpcpartpickergo with it. First of all, a newbie question: does the archer card set require you to have every single card on the list equiped for it to work or do you have to have at least X of them for it to give you the set bonus? Should I just go with that or is there another set of cards I could be using to make my auto blitz hunter stronger?

Thanks a ton for this reply man. The only question I have is what do you mean with a hybryd auto blitz build. Right now I'm focusing on reaching the max attack speed for the server and keeping the int at around 30 (or whatever puts the blitz dmg on 1k). How can I turn this into something that isn't purely auto attacking? I understand that its probably to late to start doing trapper things as I'm at 92 and most of my points are already alocated sccordingly to the blitz build.

#4 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:04 AM

I just stumbled across this post and realized that the OP copy-pasted a post I made on the subreddit for ragnarok about hunters. You not only copied the first post, but you copied the reply I gave to another person. What where you trying to accomplish with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users