• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cozendey

Cozendey

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 09:37 PM

Good night I have an idea to propose for the end of the bots .... a system that confirms the presence of the active player in the game ... example confirmation of 1 hour in 1 hour Enter numbers together with random words .... similar but or less with the more improved Captcha confirmation system! the message would automatically arrive directly from the server at the drop of email ... the player must open the email and see the message with the password to confirm!
as it would be an automatic message sent from the server itself ... and there would be no file to download, I think there would be no way to scam unless they hack the warpotal servers .... if the player does not confirm this message! after the player falls, you can only connect normally but you cannot walk ... you would be immobile until the automatic password was confirmed in the email .. im game .... or you could also arrive by email if the player has not confirmed the presence im game this and are just an example of an idea that could be improved so that BOTS DO NOT END RAGNAROK! WHY MANY PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO LIKE THIS GAME THIS IS THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY FOR RAGNAROK!
THE MARKET IS GROWING EVOLVING NEW GAMES ... IT IS UP TO YOU TO RENEW THE INNOVATION TO TAKE AN ATTITUDE THAT WAS NEVER TAKEN OR UNFORTUNATELY ENTERED IN DECADENCE!

much games have already brought this method and have already been successful, unfortunately, they were not large companies, but small ones so that this idea could be disseminated ... in the end I thank you for taking into consideration!

Edited by Cozendey, 02 March 2020 - 09:39 PM.

#2 Delsavior

Delsavior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:18 PM

Yeah actually I saw this in another game too. I would agree to this however, could be a real problem causer for certain situations... IE if you were MVPing or youre the healer in a party....
If they had a specific rule set in place, IE this proc would only happen if you were in a high bot tendencey map... thatd probably be the best.

#3 Seasoning

Seasoning

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:20 PM

I like this idea

#4 SbPaparazi

SbPaparazi

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:35 PM

this was already use on some pservers didnt go well it only annoy the players like what someone posted earlier.

Edited by SbPaparazi, 05 March 2020 - 05:35 PM.

#5 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 March 2020 - 04:11 AM

It would only take a moment while it would almost solve the bot problems. The payoff is very rewarding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users