March 4th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 4th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic

#26 Hurancank

Hurancank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:15 AM

Monster Drops

i am positively impressed

i wish this was clarified sooner, as to not give me a panic attack and ptsd flashbacks.....

sharkgun.png

Why does the gun have two flashy points? Love your art.

#27 DoppelRag

DoppelRag

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:47 AM

Probably the aim kit of the pistols, he's an artist...

#28 dididanger

dididanger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/bangrj
  • LocationHell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transex

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:32 AM

Well, things don't stop happening, but are they really happening correctly? Spending time and money equipping a guild is not easy, it becomes more difficult to do so with the doubt that our armor may be worthless (for hard players) as soon as the new options come out.

I would like to know about the transclasses too, would you have a forecast for this year yet, will it come along / close to the rebalancing? Many doubts and few concrete answers, this makes the market in the game very unstable ... A little more planning and transparency would be beneficial for everyone. Good work!

#29 Haljegh

Haljegh

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:57 AM

Please do not implement p2w hats in any form.
The community does not want overpowered items in the game.

As an example, Tam immediately becomes best in slot for all wizards, caster sage, ME priest, and more.
Chick Hat becomes best in slot for autoattack Katar assassin (and most other autoattack builds).

Costume: Hat system has been very nice for giving people fashion choices without destroying build balance.

Edited by Haljegh, 04 March 2020 - 05:00 AM.

#30 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:15 AM

rip sidewinder cardddddd

#31 Heliwr

Heliwr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:50 AM

I agree with Haljegh. The implement of a hat like chick hat (or any other OP) kills a lot of gear already available in the game. It's a matter of balance! If you use a sidewinder you'll lose a precious slot! Now imagine an extra Paper card or a weapon without slot doing lvl 10 double attack. In exchange for what? Not using a. sakkat hat with +1 agi? An ordinary Def hat? Same goes for ramen VS AoA, TAM vs basically any headgear for magic class availabe... It is very honorable don't just put these via KP, but just messed up with the mechanics and the very core of the server... Just when people were finally finding old times headgear quests like sakkat, hairbrush...

#32 RomeroMelo

RomeroMelo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 654 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:01 AM

Can you guys please read the other pots in this topic, Campitor stated that they are coming as MONSTER DROPS.. There is a lot of stuff that the original RO:Zero have that we didnt got yet, including new weapons and armors that drop from fever field, if you guys are complaining about new stuff via in game methods just stop playing - or try to sell you "outdated" stuff before they come, as it seems that is the problem.

#33 shakawbr

shakawbr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:09 AM

As Campitor said, the hats will be implemented through monster drops, but we hope that they are only from the Boss of the Fever Fields, and not from the monsters on the map. I believe this is common sense.

#34 ugotit

ugotit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:39 AM

Month later still waiting on World's First Event  list of winners.

Edited by ugotit, 04 March 2020 - 09:17 AM.

#35 KRoanK7

KRoanK7

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:57 AM

Monster Drops

If it is true, I am glad to hear this.

-----------

However, i think it is better to make them as headgear quests.

For example, to make Ramen Hat (+4 dex), Apple of Archer (+3 dex) is the ingredient and there is chance (%) to fail while making it.

This will help to create a healthy economic system for the server. It will also gives new/low level players reasons / motivations to farm.

It would be great to see all the items in Ragnarok have their own reasons to exist, their own benefits that draw farming interest from players. 

#36 Krispin2

Krispin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 07:03 AM

I agree that these head gears tend to replace other things, but they're far from the only culprit of this.

Eden gear makes huge swathes of gear flat out useless, and the fever field gear.... will do the same.

The important thing is that you don't need to be a credit card warrior to get these.

#37 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 07:12 AM

Everybody just getting OPed by chick hat/tam/ramen hat for sin/mage users. Trap hunters: eats popcorn

#38 EunHyeon

EunHyeon

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 07:29 AM

Can GMs have the permission and command to recall players in order to catch and ban bots?

I doubt they already have, since I see the same bots day after day on Kokomo...

I would send the nicknames.

Fun Fact: there is around 10~20 bots in this map, all prob belong to one only person, some have leveled to 90+.

Edited by EunHyeon, 04 March 2020 - 07:46 AM.

#39 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:40 AM

can u make the quest to take brownie points? and to get brownie points u can turn ins your mvp loot such as rosetta stone/fang of hatii/ora ora/heroic emblem. that way those item will have some values.. or even using the unsellable 3 carat diamond ffs

#40 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:16 AM

When will OBB fix come?? I've been patiently waiting with over 400x in storage and much early server zeny spent.

NO UPDATES WHEN WHEN WHEN?!!

#41 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:20 AM

Though I don't care too much for ROT myself, I too would be concerned when adding these items. Chaos is a big old monument to the old "once you add it in, there is no going back". Things like the hats you are adding may be okay to add later down the line, but at this stage they are quite powerful and already do nullify certain items.

#42 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:22 AM

• Our St. Patrick's Day Event, O'Riley's Missed Fortune, begins and lasts until April 1st!
    • O'Riley the Leprechaun has lost his treasure and will reward adventurers who help find it and bring it back to him outside Payon
      • Turn in Gold (=25 Bronze Coins), Silver (=5 Bronze Coins), and Bronze coins
        • Rental Transcendence Green Ale x 10: 50 Bronze Coins
        • Battle Manual Buff: 50 Bronze Coins
        • Bubble Gum Buff: 50 Bronze Coins
        • +10 Luk Buff: 10 Bronze Coins
        • Costume St. Patrick's Day Hat: 500 Bronze Coins
      • In addition to the above, O'Riley really hates snakes. He will give 1 Bronze Coin to for every 10 Snake Skins turned into him.

beings i do not see anyone asking i take it we get coins from killing random mobs, if this is not so can you please clarify on this.

I do not make or own any of the shark pics you see, i'm not a artist, i only take images and edit them (badly).

shrrkk.png

#43 DrewS2

DrewS2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:23 AM

Excuse me? 

Why was my post "when the -_- is woe ??" deleted?

My guild and I would like to know when the planned start date of war of emperium is ? 

How can you just go around deleting posts of users with serious and legitimate questions? LOL

#44 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:30 AM

When will OBB fix come?? I've been patiently waiting with over 400x in storage and much early server zeny spent.

NO UPDATES WHEN WHEN WHEN?!!

Camp stated that OBBs and OPBs will be used for potting & smithing material, there was no ETA that im aware of.

unknown.png

#45 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:35 AM

Camp stated that OBBs and OPBs will be used for potting & smithing material, there was no ETA that im aware of.

Please be joking..

#46 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:40 AM

Please be joking..

https://forums.warpp...2020/?p=2951168

no joke please don't cry to hard......

1424684634749.gif

#47 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:09 PM

• Test Old Purple Box contents
    • The contents of this item will be reworked to focus on Alchemy and Potion supplies
  • Test Old Blue Box contents
    • The contents of this item will be reworked to focus on Blacksmithing and refinement items

WTF? This game is some kind of quasi-Ragnarok that isn't actually Ragnarok.

#48 willyFF7

willyFF7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:37 PM

I hope this means the sidewinder card price will drop while I currently need one xD but yeah not a bad looking event, just wish we didn't have too much maintenance every other day for hours

#49 Diavoll

Diavoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2020 - 12:57 PM

3 imbaHat :(

#50 Gravatas

Gravatas

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 01:00 PM

Would you guys mind making a post about Sakray? Like how to access it, what kind of stuff you want us to test and give feedback, any kind of direction would be great :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users