Sakray March 12th Notes - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakray March 12th Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#26 Jaaaz

Jaaaz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 04:46 AM

Warpportal, I think you still don't understand ... but sakray will only be useful if the drop is basically 100%, nobody will stop uploading on the poring server to waste time trying to drop items on a test server ... imagine how long we will lose trying to drop cards, to test.

I totally agree, test server without high drop is useless, I don't think people will want to waste their time trying to drop items on a test server. In general, I don't think I even need an NPC that gives items and cards, because I know it's very difficult to do something like that, but the high drop rate is essential.

If you change the drops, it is enough for the tests to be done.

Edited by Jaaaz, 14 March 2020 - 04:47 AM.

#27 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 10:46 AM

all they gotta do is to copy pasta their current poring database so that ppls have their gears and chars in sakray for testing just like what they did to renewal sakray.

#28 fakezinhu666

fakezinhu666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2020 - 10:56 AM

I totally agree, test server without high drop is useless, I don't think people will want to waste their time trying to drop items on a test server. In general, I don't think I even need an NPC that gives items and cards, because I know it's very difficult to do something like that, but the high drop rate is essential.

If you change the drops, it is enough for the tests to be done.

believe, it's not hard actually, they only need to do a bit of scripting in npc files. But incresing the drop rate would be easier indeed.

#29 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 March 2020 - 05:08 PM

please dnt make castles drop random pieces, some castle will have a good value and worth fighting for if the pieces are assign per castles and thats what makes woe active and worth attacking/defend

#30 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 05:35 PM

So are pets stats going to be active for WoE?

#31 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 01:19 AM

Post Removed.

Jaaaz,

Please do not use Sakray patch notes to report bots, for tickets make sure to wait out the verification email to the support account. If the issue persists with the email to contact WP staff Krexus and Xanubis on forums.

#32 Jaaaz

Jaaaz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 03:35 AM

Post Removed.

Jaaaz,

Please do not use Sakray patch notes to report bots, for tickets make sure to wait out the verification email to the support account. If the issue persists with the email to contact WP staff Krexus and Xanubis on forums.

Thanks for removing my post with the bot information, in fact it seems that ignoring the information regarding bots has been the company's policy, given the amount I saw on that map, and I still frequently see on maps like sea otter, argus and munak .

My post was here, since it's been over a month since I've been trying to create an account to open tickets and I can't, since the confirmation email doesn't arrive, except that I've tried to create 3 accounts over this time and not none sent me the confirmation, and the service and technical assistance did not answer my email that I sent at the beginning of the problem. Therefore, my only tool was to report in a place that APPARENTLY drew the attention of GMs to the problem, since in the ways you are "right" I am unable to report any type of situation.

#33 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 16 March 2020 - 08:21 AM

Next time a new server opens - release woe 1 month after release and you will have better results than this  :ic:

Edited by AaronP2W, 16 March 2020 - 08:23 AM.

#34 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:43 AM

i thought the point of closed beta was to test things. why wasnt woe tested during that time? now almost 4 month into the server theres still 0 woe and u guys still needed more "testing"

#35 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:56 AM

Any news regarding which mobs drops chick/ramen/tam? 

#36 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 05:28 AM

Still absolutely 0 information about WoE, after everyone has multiple 99s.

#37 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 05:49 AM

Still absolutely 0 information about WoE, after everyone has multiple 99s.

Hello Kailash, is there a specific thing you are looking for? Could try to get said info from the staff perhaps today assuming they aren't as busy as yesterday, next big test subject is being worked on.

#38 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:15 AM

Hello Kailash, is there a specific thing you are looking for? Could try to get said info from the staff perhaps today assuming they aren't as busy as yesterday, next big test subject is being worked on.

1. Which weekend will it start?

2. Which day it will be on?

3. What time of said day? 

This is all people really need to know, and this information should have been provided 2+ months ago. 

Other extra woe details include:

1. Castle treasure? 

> God pieces castle specific like classic or random like renewal? Probably random like renewal (even though it's very bad)

2. Emperium type? Probably renewal 1 damage per hit

3. Castle amount? Assume all 20 castles will be open

#39 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:15 AM

Thank you for responding. Information such as the final starting date, times, realms that are gonna be open, treasure etc? The only thing that's been mentioned is that they're testing, we literally don't know anything beyond that.

#40 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:56 PM

Hey Folks Sakray Update notes: 3/17
Added Fever Fields spawner mechanism to Orcsdun01
Killing 10 monsters on the map causes a Champion Monster to spawn. So far the mechanism is behaving as expected however we will test more.

To answer some questions that players are having regarding WoE
4 Realms will be open
5 Castles per realm
Treasures will be Classic style with unique god item parts in most castles
Emperium will have renewal stats.

Things on my todo list
Update Champion monster drops
Update Treasure Drops
Create OPB/OBB/OCA packages under the new system.

Spoiler

#41 MrPeep

MrPeep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:05 PM

Any thoughts on just increasing the drop chance on the server, so each monster will drop its loot table per kill? At current drop chance of 300% is only .03% to get a card. Need that much higher and testing stuff for now would be a lot easier

#42 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:11 PM

Hey @Campitor can you tell me if these Champion Monsters will appear on other maps or will they be in Orc Dungeon only?

#43 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:16 PM

To answer some questions that players are having regarding WoE
4 Realms will be open
5 Castles per realm
Treasures will be Classic style with unique god item parts in most castles
Emperium will have renewal stats.

Any ETA on when will you add woe to the server?  Majority of the population are waiting for woe.

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:30 PM

Any ETA on when will you add woe to the server?  Majority of the population are waiting for woe.

End of the month assuming no one gets sick.

Hey @Campitor can you tell me if these Champion Monsters will appear on other maps or will they be in Orc Dungeon only?

Frenzy(Fever) Field monsters will be specific to that map. The orc ones will spawn in orc dungeon. The dragon ones will spawn over by abyss lake.

Any thoughts on just increasing the drop chance on the server, so each monster will drop its loot table per kill? At current drop chance of 300% is only .03% to get a card. Need that much higher and testing stuff for now would be a lot easier

The testing npc has further items to increase drop rates.

#45 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:38 PM

End of the month assuming no one gets sick.

Can you make a voting poll thread so ppl can vote whats best time and day for WoE.

Edited by Lilp, 17 March 2020 - 03:39 PM.

#46 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:44 PM

Champions appear to spawn randomly on the map, instead of on the person who spawned them. This could be a bit of an issue, as it promotes running/teleporting around the map instead of actually doing the work to spawn the things you want to kill. Might not be so much of an issue if more than one can appear at a time, but there were too many people on the map killing them (and not enough killing normal mobs) for me to tell.

They also don't see through cloak, and you can steal from them. Not sure if that's intended.

#47 exploiter

exploiter

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:50 PM

Do they drop any gear right now, or do they still have to patched to?

Btw Camp, treasure drops T4 weapons now (as intended I assume)

#48 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:51 PM

Thank you so much guys!!! I'm so happy to see all these notes. <3 Thank you for your hard work!

#49 Alexsyko

Alexsyko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:53 PM

Thanks for the update. Keep safe and wash those hands WP

#50 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 08:35 PM

First post has been updated with info about WoE and Fever Maps:
https://forums.warpp...29#entry2953429

Also kindly leave impolite and private server talk postings out of these boards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users