Sakray March 12th Notes - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakray March 12th Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#51 MrPeep

MrPeep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:01 PM

End of the month assuming no one gets sick.

Frenzy(Fever) Field monsters will be specific to that map. The orc ones will spawn in orc dungeon. The dragon ones will spawn over by abyss lake.

The testing npc has further items to increase drop rates.

Are you referring to the HE Bubble Gum that is 200% increase on drop chance? If so you really don't understand how low of a percent .05% - .06% is. Why would i want to farm thousands of monsters to gain 1 card on a test server when you need many? You either don't understand the time sink that is involved in gearing a character on Ragnarok or you don't understand just how low drop % are still, on the test server? Can we just get a server drop rate of 100,000, will solve most of the gearing issues without you needing to struggle bus a Card or Gear NPC in.

#52 Armura

Armura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 07:03 AM

Killing 10 monsters on the map causes a Champion Monster to spawn. So far the mechanism is behaving as expected however we will test more.

Camp,

One question, after you kill the 10th monster, the spawn of the champion will be right next of the 10th kill happened or it will be on a ramdom spot on the map?

#53 jogooff2

jogooff2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 07:10 AM

Camp,

One question, after you kill the 10th monster, the spawn of the champion will be right next of the 10th kill happened or it will be on a ramdom spot on the map?

unfortunatly is random

#54 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 07:42 AM

Just got this from the orcs fever field on sakray, will transclasses be coming also?
unknown.png

#55 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 March 2020 - 08:35 AM

Just got this from the orcs fever field on sakray, will transclasses be coming also?
unknown.png

Transcendence classes will come, but not yet.

As for the item, I'd think the drop table is not yet optimized.

#56 jogooff2

jogooff2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 05:22 PM

no news?

#57 ZantetsukenX

ZantetsukenX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:56 PM

Will Sakray be open over the weekend? I've been wanting to get in some testing to see how fever fields work out but after a few days ago it's been down.

#58 EddieB

EddieB

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:28 PM

Are the champion monsters dropping actual gears, or etc items that can be used to enchant current gears?

This would make current highly refined gears less desirable.

#59 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:37 AM

Sakray is back up online.

Currently Orc Dungeon 1 is set up for fever map testing.

#60 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:49 PM

Sakray is back up online.

Currently Orc Dungeon 1 is set up for fever map testing.

the spawn rate of the swift orc lady, elusive orc zombie and furious orc warrior seems to bee too low, as well as their drop rate
i know that they are suposed to spawn when we kill other mobs but still too slow

why to change that much the fever field mechanichs where on zero there would be a map full of a stronger version and with exclusive loots of the monster?

#61 Jaaaz

Jaaaz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 01:06 PM

[Feedback About Fevers Map]

The map is working fine, the special monsters seem to have HP between 8-12k HP I didn't notice any errors regarding them.

As for the chance to appear, thinking about the poring server with the amount of players we have there and with an interest in the map, I don't think you can give an accurate opinion, since in the tests I was alone on the map, so you can't have a feeling perfect about that.

Finally the negative criticism, the drop, in fact there was no equipment dropped from the fever, which was frustrating, since it was on a 3x server and still using the gum, and even after killing several special monsters no drop, I hope for that it was an error in Sakray and the drops have not yet been implemented or I am really unlucky, because if this is normal, when on the porting server I am not sure that this mechanic of fever with such a miserable drop will work.

#62 tigerrobotcop

tigerrobotcop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 02:44 PM

[Feedback About Fevers Map]

The map is working fine, the special monsters seem to have HP between 8-12k HP I didn't notice any errors regarding them.

As for the chance to appear, thinking about the poring server with the amount of players we have there and with an interest in the map, I don't think you can give an accurate opinion, since in the tests I was alone on the map, so you can't have a feeling perfect about that.

Finally the negative criticism, the drop, in fact there was no equipment dropped from the fever, which was frustrating, since it was on a 3x server and still using the gum, and even after killing several special monsters no drop, I hope for that it was an error in Sakray and the drops have not yet been implemented or I am really unlucky, because if this is normal, when on the porting server I am not sure that this mechanic of fever with such a miserable drop will work.

Yeah, same thing here. Killed some "stronger" version of the monster , and they didnt drop nothing :/

#63 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:10 PM

According to Campitor the champion drop table is not set up yet.

#64 raphapx

raphapx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:14 PM

According to Campitor the champion drop table is not set up yet.

Great. I killed mobs for nothing. So what do you want us to test there?

#65 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:43 PM

Great. I killed mobs for nothing. So what do you want us to test there?

Hello,

It is in the first post, the mechanism of summoning is being tested:

Added Fever Fields spawner mechanism to Orcsdun01
Killing 10 monsters on the map causes a Champion Monster to spawn. So far the mechanism is behaving as expected however we will test more.

#66 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:33 PM

Hello,

It is in the first post, the mechanism of summoning is being tested:

this mechanism is the same that the korean zero has on every map, it doesnt seem to be something as exiting as a fever field should be...

#67 ZantetsukenX

ZantetsukenX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 02:44 AM

Alright, I was able to play some this weekend. Went around killing chests for about 30-40 minutes to see the variety. Didn't really notice any problems there. As for the Orc Dungeon Fever Field, I noticed there was a limit on the amount of champion monsters summoned at one time. I specifically avoided killing them and try killing as many smaller mobs as I could and never saw more than 4 up at the same time. Orc Lady, Orc, Skel Orc, and Orc Zombie. Could be some more was hiding somewhere in a corner but I tried to explore the whole floor to confirm.

Also would it be possible to get gym passes on the NPC in Prontera? Was a bit annoying balancing weight while testing stuff and holding onto items for identifying later. Not a big deal, just something that might be useful for a few classes that don't invest in str at all.

Edited by ZantetsukenX, 23 March 2020 - 05:52 AM.

#68 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:25 PM

Don't accidentally use code the redeemer. It will claim the rewards associated to the account and you *will not* be able to claim them on Poring afterwards fyi.

#69 jogooff2

jogooff2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 02:29 PM

Any news?

#70 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 04:51 PM

This Fever Field is very different from what I imagined it would be. In Ragnarok Zero, champion monsters spawn on any map. Now what I know as the Fever Field Map would be a map like the Morroc Desert where you have Sandman, Hodes and Frilldoras in a stronger version and that when defeating a specific number spawns an even stronger Phreeoni MvP than the original .
I'm afraid that this Fever Field that is in development is just an unsuccessful copy of what we really expected :/ 

#71 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:29 AM

Supposedly there shouldn't be any spawn limitations to the champion mobs, the staff will look into it regardless.

Also I believe fever maps will expand later to cover more zones, but for the release the target is orc dungeon. And as a reminder, RT is not 1:1 kRO zero so expect tweaks here and there.

Do leave your feedback as it helps add improvements.

#72 MrPeep

MrPeep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:59 AM

This Fever Field is very different from what I imagined it would be. In Ragnarok Zero, champion monsters spawn on any map. Now what I know as the Fever Field Map would be a map like the Morroc Desert where you have Sandman, Hodes and Frilldoras in a stronger version and that when defeating a specific number spawns an even stronger Phreeoni MvP than the original .
I'm afraid that this Fever Field that is in development is just an unsuccessful copy of what we really expected :/ 

The Morroc one for example. . Custom skilled monsters that were tougher and dropped "Map Named Gear(Desert, Forest, ect)" that gave bonuses for upgrading the item at the usual +7,+9.1.jpg

#73 jogooff2

jogooff2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:53 AM

Attention all adventurers!
Continue your adventures today - maintenance has been postponed to Friday!

#74 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:50 PM

OP updated restarting the server at 7:30pm

#75 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members