[ON HOLD] Biggest Giveaway/Sale in iRO History in Memory of a Friend [ON HOLD] - Page 4 - Chaos Renewal Market - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[ON HOLD] Biggest Giveaway/Sale in iRO History in Memory of a Friend [ON HOLD]

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#76 ancap

ancap

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:47 PM

Hi Ultimate my condolences. I'm trying to level my first Gene/char to 175 i would like these items if possible wichever you could give me, i will use them till the very end and donate them to another person who does need after i no long have use

My ign : DanielFraga

Cylinder Hairband : Recommended item from irowiki for leveling it does wonders to my cart cannon an awesome item

Toy Siringe : Would augment my white pot efficiency a lot conserving costs

Sunglasses[1]/mobscarf(set): they would help with survival and faster clearing

Kathryne Keyron Card : Would augment my Cart Cannon making it faster to cast kill and lvl.

Evil Dragon Armor : it's amazing it will help both my geneticist and my guilhotine cross on leveling without using many consumables

Porcelio : Card that will be used on the armor to augment the atk and make the leveling faster

+7 Triple Kingbird Twinblade of naght sieger : this one is by far if i could only choose one item this is the best of the best item i could ever use on my geneticist if you could give me it would be awesome for leveling a blast i would say

HBP. This will really help me level faster and loot faster. I see people using this greed ability. It sure looks fun!

Immune shield : wil help with my defenses making me tankier and having less costs on consumables

Fallen Angel Wings : is recomended by the iro wiki for leveling i would love to have it would help leveling and looks pretty cool

Variant boots : would help with hp and not get killed on lag spikes

Sapphire Wrists : it helps with acid bombs, when i get to a lvl where i can do group content

Costume Goggles. 30% EXP increase is a lot when you are non-VIP I will greatly appreciate this helm and it will make my leveling so much faster.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Those are all the items i would like to use while leveling that i saw on the screenshots

after leveling :

Crown of Deceit : would help a lot with group content and mvping reducing my cast time

Pirate dagger : recommended by iro wiki both good for atk and leveling would be awesome

Just noticed that even if i had the ragnarok account for a year, the forum registers me as new user, so i could provide witnesses(some people that helped me on my journey and maybe you know, like Amber from Semper Guild) that i'm not looking to profit off this

Edited by ancap, 24 March 2020 - 08:02 AM.

#77 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:14 AM

i just mailed the zeny for the hunter fly card on the name Ultimate , if you have a crimson spear with holy property can i have one thank you, im busy leveling my lord knight lv90/67...

#78 raaaphy

raaaphy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:04 PM

Sorry new rule: account must be more than 30 days old on forums. Gotta give you average prices:

HBP - 250

+9 Tae Goo Lyeon - 250

+7 3ple Kingbird Twin Edge of Naught Sieger - gone

Sword Guardian Card - gone

+10 Elven Bow - 400

CD in Mouth - 100

Chewing Gum - 150

Flapping Angel Wing - 80m

Mischievous Fairy - 800

I sent you a mail with the zenny.

+9 Tae Goo Lyeon - 250m

CD in Mouth - 100m

Chewing Gum - 150m

Flapping Angel Wing - 80m

Total: 580m

I'm Anno Domini. Thank you!

#79 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:26 AM

On hold to catch up!!

#80 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:40 PM

Good to hear that. I was already thinking you didn't want to sell me stuff no more :(

Take your time and take care as well.

#81 SrCamacho

SrCamacho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:08 AM

Hello Ultimate Could I have one toy syringe for 70m?

I'm trying to level up my Ranger on Turn in But keep Dying all the time, and I don't have enough zeny to buy a lot of pots. I'm sure this item will improve my gameplay :D

#82 victormbf

victormbf

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:14 PM

Hi, Ultimate.

First of all I'd like to commend you for this gesture in memory of your late friend, and the patience in dealing with all the replies.

Now, getting to business, the items that popped up in my attention are:

Strawberry mouth guard: The last piece to finish my DB RK build. I don't have a clue how much these are going for, so I'd wait to see your opinion on it.

Heart card in mouth: 175m (there are few on vends for 350) I have a dream to use it in my GX ever since I heard of the combo. Future plans.

+11 BXB: My ranger has been on standby for ages (probably ever since I created it on a Janeway event 3 years ago), but this week I decided to get it out from ice. Actually Monday was the first time I ever casted Arrow Storm, and this weapon would be a huge upgrade to it. As for the price, I'm not really sure with the overupgradeds, but I've seen a nonenchanted +7 for 100m on Eden.

I don't have a lot of zeny right now, but I am willing to trade in a Shield Ring that go around for about 1b

Safe to 7 certificates: Now let me tell a story of how big an idiot I am. Today I was doing my daily TI, then realized that with a +8 anemos shield I'd go from 3 shotting to 2 shotting Menblatts. I used all my certs to get it to +7, then went to mighty hammer to try and get it to +8. I attempted it at least 10 times from +7 to +8, spent all HD eluniums and ended up with a +4 shield. So if you feel the sympathy to ease my pain and give me a few certs to at least get it back to +7, I would very much appreciate it 

PS: I've just seen the preview for the maintenance. Mad bunny refine event tomorrow just makes me feel even dumber

#83 Vidvidvidvid

Vidvidvidvid

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:04 PM

Hi sir Ultimate.
is there any chance you are giving/selling archbishop items for a low price? I am a newbie Full Support Archbishop (IGN: Vidvidvid) and didnt have items. I'm sorry to hear that your friend passed away though. If ever any of her Items falls into my hands rest assured that Vidvidvid will be the best FS archbishop there is in iRO. In honor of your friend, her friend and her family. Oh and if ever can I have her IGN so that I can thank her (if ever) eternally.

My condolonces,
Vidvidvid

#84 ancap

ancap

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:33 PM

the idea of posting the ign so we can mass mail her account so you can take a print for her family is interesting

#85 6717131114111238513

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:35 PM

My Condolences for you, and all the people who know her and her family.

I want the Malicious Shadow set Shield, Armor and Shoes. Because can help me to level and make more easy my experience in iRO right now and help friends to level too, special this help my friends i want they more enjoyment in the game for they.

Thank you Ultimate for help and make this, i wish the best for you! and thank you for told this story, the story is so close to anyone, my condolences for all the family you'll be honor always. Hope can get more answer this post you make.

Atte: JeanM                 (My Name in Game)

Edited by 6717131114111238513, 27 March 2020 - 07:47 AM.

#86 ancap

ancap

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:46 PM

oh hey Jean if what lvl are you wanna up togueter?

#87 6717131114111238513

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:59 PM

Yeaaah!! we can level up together i'm 119 right now in midTI, but is you are low level i can use another char he is in LowTI.

#88 Torltee

Torltee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:07 PM

Hi Ultimate!

Condolence to you and your friend's family... :( 

I'm a newbie with ragnarok, I haven't really gone through all the equipment etc and I don't know what is really best for my character

Can I have whatever is useful for my Mage will turn to Wizard. Now at level 60

Also I read Phen and Vitata card would be useful for my Mage/Wiz how much would that be? Also if you have clips but I don't see in your images.

IGN: Wizmester  :D

I also have a level 27 swordie will turn Knight (yes sorry so low level)

IGN: Altamester

:blink:

Edited by Torltee, 26 March 2020 - 07:17 PM.

#89 F10s

F10s

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:03 PM

Hey ultimate,

Could I purchase a set of shadow malicious from you.

IGN Fios~

#90 amenozaku

amenozaku

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:06 PM

hi ultimate

can i get +0 cylinder and +0faw for 400m

im still newbie and poor

my ign its DeepClient,

thankyou so much

Edited by amenozaku, 26 March 2020 - 08:39 PM.

#91 StaticXtreme

StaticXtreme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAsia
  • Server:kRO Baphomet

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:52 AM

hi ultimate

im still newbie and poor

my ign its DeepClient,

thankyou so much

That's severely low baller 

#92 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:43 AM

Good to hear that. I was already thinking you didn't want to sell me stuff no more :(

Take your time and take care as well.

Yes just been super overwhelmed this week with real life. Will likely on Monday all day tho

#93 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:46 AM

Hi, Ultimate.
First of all I'd like to commend you for this gesture in memory of your late friend, and the patience in dealing with all the replies.

Now, getting to business, the items that popped up in my attention are:

Strawberry mouth guard: The last piece to finish my DB RK build. I don't have a clue how much these are going for, so I'd wait to see your opinion on it.
Heart card in mouth: 175m (there are few on vends for 350) I have a dream to use it in my GX ever since I heard of the combo. Future plans.
+11 BXB: My ranger has been on standby for ages (probably ever since I created it on a Janeway event 3 years ago), but this week I decided to get it out from ice. Actually Monday was the first time I ever casted Arrow Storm, and this weapon would be a huge upgrade to it. As for the price, I'm not really sure with the overupgradeds, but I've seen a nonenchanted +7 for 100m on Eden.

I don't have a lot of zeny right now, but I am willing to trade in a Shield Ring that go around for about 1b

Safe to 7 certificates: Now let me tell a story of how big an idiot I am. Today I was doing my daily TI, then realized that with a +8 anemos shield I'd go from 3 shotting to 2 shotting Menblatts. I used all my certs to get it to +7, then went to mighty hammer to try and get it to +8. I attempted it at least 10 times from +7 to +8, spent all HD eluniums and ended up with a +4 shield. So if you feel the sympathy to ease my pain and give me a few certs to at least get it back to +7, I would very much appreciate it

PS: I've just seen the preview for the maintenance. Mad bunny refine event tomorrow just makes me feel even dumber

Pass me the shield I will make it +9/10 for you

Edited by Ultimate, 27 March 2020 - 08:47 AM.

#94 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:55 AM

hi ultimate
im still newbie and poor
my ign its DeepClient,
thankyou so much

Sorry mate those are two high ticket items so I'd knock 100m off the regular price of each

#95 Vidvidvidvid

Vidvidvidvid

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:00 PM

Hi just wanna know if how much would you sell these items
Pilgrim Shoes
+9 Ygg Crown
Diabolus Robe
Arch Bishop Ring

Light of Cure

Healing Staff

+7/+9 Chibi Pope
Slotted Blush
2 arc angeling card

+0/+9 Clergy set

EDIT: i just researched what items are good for AB support and i think i can buy some of these items (dont know what are the prices of these items tho)
2nd Edit: Just researched thoroughly. 

Edited by Vidvidvidvid, 29 March 2020 - 08:37 AM.

#96 victormbf

victormbf

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 02:29 PM

Pass me the shield I will make it +9/10 for you

Thanks a lot for your work on the shield, I look forward to using it soon.

After a quick search on Eden, I realized Strawberry in mouth is way off my budget

And what about the +11 BXB? I sold the ring and could offer 1b for it. Does it work for you?

#97 vonage123oio

vonage123oio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:47 AM

Hi Ultimate,

What I would like is a good starting equipment. I am a player way back 2014 (gave my acc tp my guildies cuz they borrowed it for woe purposes) and just recent log on back, to my shock my items were not there anymore. Haha
Well for the items that i want to buy from you is kinda good starting item so I can hunt again.

Witch's Pumpkin hat- so it will be cheaper potions to use.

FAW- +9 or 10 would be fun. But if budget is kinda low i'll got to +0.

Safe to 7 body Certs sonthat i can refine my future gears.

Thanks a lot. Hoping for yohr reply real soon,
Congrats on your baby.

Can you male my shield +9/10 too? Hehe

P.S. how much is the Archangel Wings? Noone is selling those today unlike before

Best regards,

ColdFire

Edited by vonage123oio, 29 March 2020 - 12:24 PM.

#98 vonage123oio

vonage123oio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:48 AM

Hi just wanna know if how much would you sell these items
Pilgrim Shoes
+9 Ygg Crown
Diabolus Robe
Arch Bishop Ring
Light of Cure
Healing Staff
+7/+9 Chibi Pope
Slotted Blush
2 arc angeling card
+0/+9 Clergy set

EDIT: i just researched what items are good for AB support and i think i can buy some of these items (dont know what are the prices of these items tho)
2nd Edit: Just researched thoroughly.

Man Croce staff it's good set with Clergy

Edited by vonage123oio, 29 March 2020 - 12:04 PM.

#99 Vidvidvidvid

Vidvidvidvid

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 01:25 PM

Man Croce staff it's good set with Clergy

isnt Croce Staff already in Clergy set? rosary necklace,clergy nurse cap and croce staff? sorry newbie here just wanted some clarifications.

#100 vonage123oio

vonage123oio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 01:34 PM

isnt Croce Staff already in Clergy set? rosary necklace,clergy nurse cap and croce staff? sorry newbie here just wanted some clarifications.

Oh yeah sorry bout that xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users