Support account cannot login - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Support account cannot login

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:57 AM

I can't login to my support account and I have an open ticket.

The main page says I have to register after March 1, 2020, and I tried, but it says my email is already in use, so does that mean my account is still there?

I tried doing forgot password, but nothing gets sent to my email. Tried registering, but it says the email is in use, I'm assuming from my previous acct.

I tried to login to my account but nothing happens.

Now I can't login and see my tickets. I have a current one regarding baby characters that turned adult due to the marriage update and it still is not resolved. I still have the emails from my interaction with [Removed] and the ticket no.

What do I do?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 20 March 2020 - 07:32 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed GM Name

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:53 AM

Hello,

Testing retrieve password on support page works, it is not instant and may take a few minutes.

Did you check your junk/spam folder?

#3 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:26 AM

Hello,

Testing retrieve password on support page works, it is not instant and may take a few minutes.

Did you check your junk/spam folder?

Still nothing.

I already checked spam yesterday and today, nothing.

Already tried forgetting password again today, nothing. Not even the supposed email from yesterday was sent even for a whole day. I waited a couple minutes today nothing.

This happened after the server move.

I just wanted my current ticket to be done and I can maybe just create a new account for future tickets.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:36 AM

Checking with the staff, in the instance where password retrieval doesn't work, the user can contact support for assistance by sending an email to wptechsupport@warpportal.com.

#5 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 21 March 2020 - 04:43 AM

Checking with the staff, in the instance where password retrieval doesn't work, the user can contact support for assistance by sending an email to wptechsupport@warpportal.com.

I know my password though.It's just nothing happens when logging in. It just stays the same. I've just been trying everything to log in.

When logging in, I enter the correct credentials, the page will load, but the page stays the same, and not logged in.

When I enter the wrong credentials, it says Wrong username/password, and nothing happens.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 March 2020 - 12:03 PM

I know my password though.It's just nothing happens when logging in. It just stays the same. I've just been trying everything to log in.

When logging in, I enter the correct credentials, the page will load, but the page stays the same, and not logged in.

When I enter the wrong credentials, it says Wrong username/password, and nothing happens.

I remember something like this from a while ago.

Have you tried switching the web browser? If nothing works then please go ahead and email support on the provided email.

#7 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 23 March 2020 - 02:48 PM

I remember something like this from a while ago.

Have you tried switching the web browser? If nothing works then please go ahead and email support on the provided email.

okay, i tried firefox and chrome and didnt work in my home computer.

i tried my work laptop and it worked with safari.

now the problem is the lack of update. the last response was from feb 19, 2020 and there is still no update. is there a way for this to get worked on?

i just want my chars to return to baby after they turned to adult because of the marriage update long ago.

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:15 PM

PM me the ticket number please.

For your information, you may want to edit your signature as sharing that kind of info on the official forums is not permitted.

#9 Roxas-HMR

Roxas-HMR

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2023 - 05:15 AM

I also can't send a ticket because they ask for an username???

is that the nickname they ask when you create an account or your email? I tried both and didn't work. I know my password, but I have no clue which username they are asking for

#10 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 October 2023 - 11:22 PM

I also can't send a ticket because they ask for an username???

is that the nickname they ask when you create an account or your email? I tried both and didn't work. I know my password, but I have no clue which username they are asking for

In the ticket, it's asking for your RO1 account username

Edited by FishDeity, 31 October 2023 - 11:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users