Unfortunate end for branch classes - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Unfortunate end for branch classes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#26 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:21 AM

It seems that branch classes like shadow chaser, maestro, sura are certainly being left behind in terms of skills, items and ocps.

Even after the so called " balance" patches the IRO team implemented skill damage/ usefulness of these character has severely cut down to the point that both in game and on forums these characters are no longer seen.

Can the Gm team or even campitor inquire with the KRo development team on what will happen to these classes? or will this classes and subsequently this game end its character diversity.

So you don't have the zeny to make these chars useful...why bother making this thread

#27 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 22 March 2020 - 02:09 AM

Nirvanna21, I dont want to point any fingers but those " gears" your pointing at might be OCP items which some people might not be comfortable buying for a casual game.

Also as opposed to the ranger class, sura and shadow chasers has no in game damage boosting game such as White Wing set which I might add provide an unfair advantage to classes that has no access to these gear.

Also I want to point out that there is no new guides/updated guide for these classes sing 5 years ago.      

Shadow got rock ridge set, if you not want to using any ocp. (also True Gertie Wie Card for Feint bomb build).

If you want to play copy build. Crimson rock, Ignition break also got True card for this.

For ocp, Shadow got Black Feather , Old Detachments Ring , Old Shadow Handicraft 

and Thieves' Guide Vol. 1 for handy buff.

Sura, nothing to say about this op MVP class, op tank class.

Edited by aTID2, 22 March 2020 - 02:09 AM.

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2020 - 02:48 AM

comparing any class to gx is dumb, because EDP exists, and EDP is stupidly powerfull. Give GX access to any other class skills, they will do more damage than them solely because of that buff existance '-' (dual wielding widens the gap even further)

It's not that other classes are left behind, it's the top class that has too much going on for them.

#29 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:03 AM

Cant compare a WoE class to a PvM class. If I remember right, GX was the 2nd class to disappear from WoE right after Wanderer.

Whenever they unhid and showed themselves, they just casually died to a "random" AoE and got sent back to Kafra. People didnt even have to try to kill them specifically rolf

#30 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:31 PM

Definitely suck ~~~ or people are just too clueless to play them. I'm sick of seeing more GX and more Gen in PvM. People gotta start maining SC and Sura in Pvm too!  :ani_bzz:

Well, I've been gone a while so, of course you won't see people 'maining' Shadow Chasers'  - Lulz   :gg:

Edit: I've actually created a new rogue on Transcendence. Of course - I named her Chisami   :Emo_17:

Edited by Chisami, 22 March 2020 - 06:33 PM.

#31 Giusave

Giusave

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:16 PM

Sem_Titulo-2.png

#32 RTLM

RTLM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Location/merai
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:25 AM

My point still stands that these branch classes are on the dead end, since they have received so much balance (nerf) that they could not keep up with other classes.

Also think about this, you are playing ragnarok for casual purposes i.e. stress relief when you see other classes pulling small mobs and you are stuck dealing low damage wouldn't you be disappointed and chose another class?         

Also players have evolved/changed nowadays from team/party plays to single/ solo play and I think that Kro/Iro hasn't changed their thinking.

Sigma1 please do not post Kro videos that has no place in IRo since they have a different "character balance", also you might want to question the items being used on the video. 

Now it is more worth watching the revamped jRO classes without pawning the corresponding kRO imbalances (parameters).

How can I know her equipment if she doesn't show them?

Which has become an iRO Nightmare if she refuses to flash them... :rolleyes:

So you don't have the zeny to make these chars useful...why bother making this thread

ZENY has become a lifeline for many players let's not wait 'til the water runs dry

and make the biggest mistake of our lives,  -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users