2 replies to this topic

#1 leinnad1991

leinnad1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2020 - 07:45 PM

I have a DB RK around 150+ level IM planning to replace the Shooter Card on my +9 Myst Muffler with Devi Card then use Valk shield + Alice Card + Elemental Proof Potions to keep up with devi card increased elemental damage taken. Will this work or will I get cooked?

EDIT:

for additional info. I have around 83k + hp with DB set OCPs. I survived most MVPs attack below floor 65 last time I tried ET. Im not using Alice valk by that time. That's why I think I can get away with devi card. 

Edited by leinnad1991, 24 March 2020 - 07:47 PM.

#2 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:30 AM

With some to none leech gear you can get away with not using a shield at all. Also, I don’t recommend using deviling card, because to counter that you would need to use Elemental armor which would severely impact your DB potential by taking off Fafnir.

I you want to gear up more defensively, then I would suggest going with a raydric instead and kafra blossom cards, and a siegfrid helm for mvps while keeping your fafnir on.

But honestly, I would just recommend going full damage with an Rk and some leech, like a pet, shadow gears and perhaps a vana hat if you want.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:16 AM

it highly depends on your enemy, if it has any significant elemental damage, and if you can offset it by other means.

For example if the enemy elemental damage is magic, you can use Hagalaz rune to gain a huge amount of mdef, wich will cut any magic damage received significantly.

If the enemy has physical elemental attacks, but the neutral ones are still most of it's damage, using a deviling is still a good option, so long you dont get 1shotted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users