Event Give Away NPC, Can't reset skills? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Event Give Away NPC, Can't reset skills?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cornelio1523

Cornelio1523

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:11 AM

The NPC "Event Give Away" (The Clown in Eden) has long allowed me to freely reset my stats, but not my skills, is that normal? do I have to wait a while or is it a bug?

I do not know it and that is why I post it here, some people affirm that after certain updates or moments it allows the reset.

For some time now, this NPC (The Clown of Eden) has allowed me to reset stats without a problem, but it doesn't let me know about skills ... is that so or is it a bug?

Some tell me that sometimes it allows it, but I do not know.
For some time now, this NPC (The Clown of Eden) has allowed me to reset stats without a problem, but it doesn't let me know about skills ... is that so or is it a bug?
Some tell me that sometimes it allows it, but I do not know.

Edited by Cornelio1523, 25 March 2020 - 11:11 AM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:20 AM

If I remember correctly, it is 5 times to reset stats and 1 one time to job reset.

Check Mesmerist NPC in Eden for a one time reset, if not user can buy item Neuralizer from Kafra Shop to job reset. If you are 99 base or lower, try the free reset NPC described in fanmade wiki page here.

#3 Cornelio1523

Cornelio1523

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:42 AM

If I remember correctly, it is 5 times to reset stats and 1 one time to job reset.

Check Mesmerist NPC in Eden for a one time reset, if not user can buy item Neuralizer from Kafra Shop to job reset. If you are 99 base or lower, try the free reset NPC described in fanmade wiki page here.

Thank you so much for this information! There is nothing on the wiki about this NPC!

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:11 PM

It's a fanmade website, so I can't comment on that >.< 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users