March 26th Renewal Maintenance - Page 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 26th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
266 replies to this topic

#201 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:40 PM

I understand that users are wanting to log in and play, but funneling insults, and inappropriate postings towards WP staff will not resolve the issue.

Number of postings had to be removed, including any response made to them.

That's said,

The staff are till looking into it. I'd kindly ask the users to be patient.

Well our patients are wearing thin.

Most of us are spending $$$ customers here and for us to not be able to voice our expression and opinion, due to issues from your company; that you voluntarily work for, is repressing.

Its been almost 7 hours after the promise update time. This always happens ALL the time, the maintenance is never met 90% of the time and your telling us to be "patient".

I even took a 4 hour nap, hoping to come back and the server would be up....

There has been no response on compensation; and we probably won't be compensated still the next update.

I'll just tell everyone here that your BASIC compensation will be EXP, DROP or that dumb VIP day  :rwar:

Is that WP's standard of customer service?

To tell us to shut up, stop complaining or get penalized.

Edited by abui951, 26 March 2020 - 10:11 PM.

#202 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:40 PM

Fixing investment to fire off at 1am then we are opening. There will most likely be a restart tomorrow for Chaos to put in more fixes but we think we go it to a playable state.

#203 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:43 PM

Fixing investment to fire off at 1am then we are opening. There will most likely be a restart tomorrow for Chaos to put in more fixes but we think we go it to a playable state.

What's gonna happen to lost VIP time?  :rolleyes:

#204 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:44 PM

you get a 2 day vip

#205 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:45 PM

what is this messed, only 1 months. Is this disposable server?  :eyes:

Seem we'll get more delay on Sakray Test in Chaos

#206 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:47 PM

So the server isn't opening till after 1am?

#207 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:48 PM

you get a 2 day vip

I'd love to see an official statement for this one  :)

#208 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:51 PM

Server is open.

As the server was down for about 6 hours unplanned we will most likely distribute 1 day vip items to affected users.

#209 ambojr

ambojr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:53 PM

every1 else now want to play but keep up the work take ur time give us an update again camp gracias

#210 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:53 PM

Most of us are spending $$$ customers here and for us to not be able to voice our expression and opinion, due to issues your company; that you voluntarily work for, is repressing.

Its been almost 7 hours after the promise update time.

There has been no response on compensation; and we probably won't be compensated still the next update.

I'll just tell everyone here that your BASIC compensation will we EXP, DROP or that dumb VIP day  :rwar:

I understand, trust me as I am affected by the downtime too and getting tired just waiting.

Nothing wrong with voicing opinion, heck you can be as loud and as angry but post in the most appropriate manner. The issue is when users choose to insult and/or and post something highly inappropriate that where I need to intervene. 

With that said, personally I'd care less for compensations at this point. I just want a bug-less server :(

#211 NoLoveZ

NoLoveZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:55 PM

Well our patients are wearing thin.
Most of us are spending $$$ customers here and for us to not be able to voice our expression and opinion, due to issues your company; that you voluntarily work for, is repressing.
Its been almost 7 hours after the promise update time. This always happens ALL the time, the maintenance is never met 90% of the time and your telling us to be "patient".

I'll just tell everyone here that your BASIC compensation will we EXP, DROP or that dumb VIP day :rwar:

Lol you even manage to piss this guy that he is always supporting you no matter what.

#212 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:55 PM

I understand, trust me as I am affected by the downtime too and getting tired just waiting.

Nothing wrong with voicing opinion, heck you can be as loud and as angry but post in the most appropriate manner. The issue is when users choose to insult and/or and post something highly inappropriate that where I need to intervene. 

With that said, personally I'd care less for compensations at this point. I just want a bug-less server :(

Will accept that response.

Sounds much better 

#213 ninoy

ninoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:00 PM

ahhh yess my +14, yezzzzzz

#214 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:04 PM

Server is open.

As the server was down for about 6 hours unplanned we will most likely distribute 1 day vip items to affected users.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

#215 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

Just a heads up, Guild Dungeon Investment System not available (usually is after maintenance on Thursdays right?) Just wanted to point it out in case it gets overlooked

#216 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

So can I refine my -_- now or not? haha

#217 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:07 PM

Just a heads up, Guild Dungeon Investment System not available (usually is after maintenance on Thursdays right?) Just wanted to point it out in case it gets overlooked

1am and it should fire off. The config requires I set it for some time in the future when the server is up. That was the first hour that it was up

#218 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:12 PM

I understand that server still down at the moment. tbh, I don't mind so long we get a smooth running server for the rest of the week. And, I don't use VIP anyway. I just want to ask, why we don't have another firesale event  this week? any chance we have firesale next week? I missed the last firesale event due to issues with your website payment system thru Paypal.    

#219 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:17 PM

if you're wondering whats causing the extended maintenance

the reported issue were:

Rodex mail not loading. 
Certain maps are not loaded. you get disconnected when you enter.

the other that wasnt mention was your daily login calendar was reset 

Oh No! My Spore costume. please fix it  :(

#220 shadow

shadow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:18 PM

Most of us are spending $$$ customers here and for us to not be able to voice our expression and opinion, due to issues your company; that you voluntarily work for, is repressing.

I'll just tell everyone here that your BASIC compensation will we EXP, DROP or that dumb VIP day  :rwar:

Or you could stop spending $$$ in this game. They compensate EVERYONE, even those who do not spend for their services(VIP, Cash shop items, etc.). Nobody forces anyone to stick to the server, there's lots of servers/games available out there who will willingly let you have as much compensation as you feel for your $$$. I'm pretty sure nobody wants extended downtime, especially for their side. Lost time = lost profits. Unless you practically run the server with all the $$$ coming from your pocket, ofcourse in such case I'd say you're undercompensated with EXP, DROP, or that VIP day.

#221 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:40 PM

1am and it should fire off. The config requires I set it for some time in the future when the server is up. That was the first hour that it was up

Thank you for the notice

#222 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:43 PM

Or you could stop spending $$$ in this game. They compensate EVERYONE, even those who do not spend for their services(VIP, Cash shop items, etc.). Nobody forces anyone to stick to the server, there's lots of servers/games available out there who will willingly let you have as much compensation as you feel for your $$$. I'm pretty sure nobody wants extended downtime, especially for their side. Lost time = lost profits. Unless you practically run the server with all the $$$ coming from your pocket, ofcourse in such case I'd say you're undercompensated with EXP, DROP, or that VIP day.

I'm not interested in the compensation, thats why i talk down about it.

I'm interested in a better customer service response and how they handle the forums.

source.gif

Don't tell me what to do WITH MY MONEY.

The ones spending massive amount of money on this game is helping it stay up and running.

So your welcome

Bye

Edited by abui951, 26 March 2020 - 10:55 PM.

#223 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:56 PM

can't log in right now 'coz RO crashes when playing other games but is it true offline vend mails were refunded?

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 26 March 2020 - 10:56 PM.

#224 ddumb100

ddumb100

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:30 PM

bwahahaha.. if youre playing this game for so long.. its not new.. so dont be surprised. wahahaha..

#225 Addicted To Forging

Addicted To Forging

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:34 PM

bwahahaha.. if youre playing this game for so long.. its not new.. so dont be surprised. wahahaha..

LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users