How to ... Mad Bunny Refine Event? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to ... Mad Bunny Refine Event?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:12 AM

So ... now we have this Bunny event, which is great. However, as a returning/new player, I have no idea how this works anymore. Any guide out there?

Last time if I remember correctly. I used HD bradium on Mighty hammer to +14 my Imperial spear. Is it still done the same way? I've heard that we now use Shunmi. Doesnt Shunmi only take Enriched, but not HD, and he breaks if it fails. Also he only refines until level +10, but not beyond.

Tahnks!

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:22 AM

Interesting that you just refine +18 imperial spear last night and now you’re asking how to refine lmao. I suggest you use any regular blacksmith npc like at the center prontera or in payon then use the refine ui coz at +10 above, it doesn’t cost you z to refine. Guess ppls don’t know that. Just click on any blacksmith npc then refine ui opens up then double click the gear you wanna refine and that was it.

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:03 PM

Hahaha I thought it i did it! It happened in my dream :(

Alrigh thanks, I will check it out 

#4 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:04 PM

Mad Bunny got easier, the 100% chance on +11 makes it a cake walk to get +12 on armors... :I

#5 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:40 PM

4 boxes still failed to get my htm to +14. i got +13 like 25 times

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:34 PM

Mad Bunny got easier, the 100% chance on +11 makes it a cake walk to get +12 on armors... :I

Yeah but most people aim for +14/+15 and +16. I want +18 Imperial spear but ... lol 1k online server  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:41 PM

I mean, I already talked about this with peeps I know, but the reality is refining post 15 for basically anything is just absolutely pointless for the most part. Weapons with an Upgrade Attack effect cap at +15, I think glorious weapons cap at +14 but not 100% on that, aside from that, it's epen for what it's worth (yes you can get some Atk bonus for getting +16, but yeah not worthwhile in the long run). But if ya gonna shell out thousands of dollars for a number that doesn't serve much purpose, I mean, I wouldn't exactly gloat about it kek

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

God you, Imperial spear ... bonus cap at +20 ...  :gg:  :gg:  :gg:

#9 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:51 PM

i got my kvm spear to +14 pretty easy. don't know if i got lucky or just better rates?

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:54 PM

It happens. I used 10 HD ores to +14 my KVM too, but back in 2016? or osmething, the first bunny event.

#11 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 05:32 PM

i got my kvm spear to +14 pretty easy. don't know if i got lucky or just better rates?

this Mad Bunny Refine event feels like the very first one. the easiest to make overups.
I missed that one, so for the longest time i wasted so much zenny trying to make a +14 kvm.

i also made my very first +14 KVM from this event. Not all MBR are the same, some were literal scam.

#12 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:24 PM

They were all the same, the reason this one works better is because the first upgrade is 100% (due to a bug that forces it to be this way). Taking away that first pointless level makes it so much easier to go for it.

#13 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:31 PM

They were all the same, the reason this one works better is because the first upgrade is 100% (due to a bug that forces it to be this way). Taking away that first pointless level makes it so much easier to go for it.

nope they're not. and +11 being at 100% success has nothing to do with it.
you can continue believing what GMs tell you about the rates but not all Refine events are the same.

#14 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:42 PM

nope they're not. and +11 being at 100% success has nothing to do with it.
you can continue believing what GMs tell you about the rates but not all Refine events are the same.

It actually does make a big difference, it means the odds of getting to +12 are 20% and not 4%.

#15 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:32 PM

Made a +15 crimson spear pretty easy as well. I do believe what Nirvanna is saying. The first upgrade being 100% helps for sure. 

#16 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:36 PM

+10 to +11 is 100% rate? Is this for both armors and weapons? Lol I might spend some money to upgrade a few things.

#17 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:39 PM

+10 to +11 is 100% rate? Is this for both armors and weapons? Lol I might spend some money to upgrade a few things.

Pretty sure it is for both, from what I heard +10->11 was made 100% because the new interface caused it to have a breaking chance for that stage, so until a fix comes for it it should be 100% (even for the REGULAR carnium/bradium). Just remember to go full HD after that, or it could degrade/break.

#18 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2020 - 12:38 AM

Crimmson weapon easy to make +15 try on armor

#19 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 05:06 AM

reaching +11~12 on armors & lvl4 weapon is easier. the bug made THIS easier.

getting +13 onwards is another thing and this particular refine event seemingly made it much easier than other events.

#20 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:59 AM

reaching +11~12 on armors & lvl4 weapon is easier. the bug made THIS easier.

getting +13 onwards is another thing and this particular refine event seemingly made it much easier than other events.

Yes, the bug makes getting +12 easier, but by extension it gives you 5x as many chances to get +13 and so on; because you can consistently hit +12 20% of the time.

#21 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 12:57 PM

Yes, the bug makes getting +12 easier, but by extension it gives you 5x as many chances to get +13 and so on; because you can consistently hit +12 20% of the time.

How many OD ores would it take to +16 Bio 5 or JDR?  :ani_bzz:

#22 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 March 2020 - 01:04 PM

How many OD ores would it take to +16 Bio 5 or JDR?  :ani_bzz:

Odds of getting it are 1.152% with the current rates, so 522 ores would be the average, but again, RNG is RNG, it could be done in 6 ores, it could never reach it; so take it with a grain of salt.

#23 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 01:46 PM

Odds of getting it are 1.152% with the current rates, so 522 ores would be the average, but again, RNG is RNG, it could be done in 6 ores, it could never reach it; so take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks, Alright lets do it. Feel so rich because we dont have OCPs anymore!  :Emo_15:

#24 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:20 AM

So ... now we have this Bunny event, which is great. However, as a returning/new player, I have no idea how this works anymore. Any guide out there?

Last time if I remember correctly. I used HD bradium on Mighty hammer to +14 my Imperial spear. Is it still done the same way? I've heard that we now use Shunmi. Doesnt Shunmi only take Enriched, but not HD, and he breaks if it fails. Also he only refines until level +10, but not beyond.

Tahnks!

I found this the hard way! And filed a ticket about it too, I broke 2 items, thought that this Event would only degrade items instead of break them Using E. Elum/Ori.

I did this event in the past, spend cash, and had a great time, but now only ended in frustration.

I double check before doing the event looking at faqs at irowiki.org was not even changed to inform players, relying on the site, of the new rules..

For me, is quite unfair and I really hope warpportal would do justice about it.

yWAtw2i.jpg

Edited by Meddler01, 29 March 2020 - 11:20 AM.

#25 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 March 2020 - 11:44 AM

Mad Bunny has always been unsafe but increased enriched rates, and safe and increased HD carnium/bradium rates.

Though understand that atm, it shouldn't be available due to it being turned off due to a bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users