March 27th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 27th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#26 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:37 PM

What does the staff are doing against bots? I just want to know.

Most of the time I wonder. Half of the time I report, they're gone the next day. Half of the time, however, I still see them on the map.

And they can't disclose what they did to them because of bias...

What the heck I'm gonna do? Harass them while they run an automated program?

#27 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:38 PM

It is being looked into, not sure if it will be fixed this maintenance but hope so.

Yes, looking with the staff if the table can be added to the new page.

Frenzy mobs will have unique enchants.

thanks cinnamon!

#28 zitorenan

zitorenan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:45 PM

- What u gon do about the Bots ? They're ruining all the great maps, like Sea Otters (com_field04) u can't farm there in peace without a bunch of botters get all the mobs. The map is REALLY crowded by these cheaters. They're all over the good maps, please do something ASAP, ur losing real players cause of this.

- A sugestion to solve the crowd in com_field04 is a Clone map, like in gh.

#29 LooSiuni

LooSiuni

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 01:56 PM

Nothing on the Shopping Boards yet? This one search limit is pretty -_-ty.

#30 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:00 PM

First woe...tomorrow?!?!?!
Are you seriously rushing this now? Are you trying to add content or annoy your players?

Dont get me wrong, i am more than happy that woe is finally happening but guilds need time to prepare.

Even players who are inactive at the moment waiting for woe, need time to get ready. Getting supplies, equips, and convince friends to play woe need time.

Arranging work/family time/schedule to be able to play needs time. But it seems that you certainly favor your time availability in spite of your players.
Otherwise i can not explain why you choose this sh**** woe time again (like restart)

I hope the poll get us friendly woe time for the players. But still, the guilds need time to prepare.
At this point, knowing woe will start one week in advance would have been enough, but i guess warpportal dont really care.

#31 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:02 PM

Tell me that these are just tests, and that fever filds with weapons and armor with 3 enchantments throughout the ragnarok transcendence are coming? Because if not, it is a complete disappointment, and without a doubt it is better to play [Removed], which for now has more excitement and more to do, I hope it is just a -_- test, we want fever fields on all maps, and with better equipment, not that update -_-, thanks.

We want real fever fields, with 3 or + enchantments, better weapons, don't play with the players, if it's just a test, that's fine, but at least the test has better weapons and 3 enchantments.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 March 2020 - 02:09 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed mention of illegal server.

#32 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:14 PM

and what abou the boss monsters? i only see info abou the champion ones

unknown.png?width=393&height=655

#33 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:18 PM

Tell me that these are just tests, and that fever filds with weapons and armor with 3 enchantments throughout the ragnarok transcendence are coming? Because if not, it is a complete disappointment, and without a doubt it is better to play [Removed], which for now has more excitement and more to do, I hope it is just a -_- test, we want fever fields on all maps, and with better equipment, not that update -_-, thanks.

We want real fever fields, with 3 or + enchantments, better weapons, don't play with the players, if it's just a test, that's fine, but at least the test has better weapons and 3 enchantments.

Frenzy maps will eventually be introduced to other fields, it is starting with Orc dungeon.

Please be patient :), there will be a table to clarify the enchants.

Are you seriously rushing this now? Are you trying to add content or annoy your players?

Dont get me wrong, i am more than happy that woe is finally happening but guilds need time to prepare.

Even players who are inactive at the moment waiting for woe, need time to get ready. Getting supplies, equips, and convince friends to play woe need time.

Arranging work/family time/schedule to be able to play needs time. But it seems that you certainly favor your time availability in spite of your players.
Otherwise i can not explain why you choose this sh**** woe time again (like restart)

I hope the poll get us friendly woe time for the players. But still, the guilds need time to prepare.
At this point, knowing woe will start one week in advance would have been enough, but i guess warpportal dont really care.

The first WoE is a test WoE.

Official timing has not been determined yet. The staff has posted about this here.

@Campitor Will we ever have reset stats for this server? Are there any predictions for that? Just tell me if yes or no. Any answer is enough.

In the case of skill re-balance updates, highly likely we will see a limited reset of some kind. It is too early to tell right now so please keep an eye on upcoming patch notes for official news.

#34 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:19 PM

ok, obrigado.

Edited by cariocasurf, 27 March 2020 - 02:20 PM.

#35 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:20 PM

and what abou the boss monsters? i only see info abou the champion ones

unknown.png?width=393&height=655

Can you not read the "Boss Monster Drops" in the second table? :huh:

Orc Dungeons doesn't have a boss/mvp - unless they're intending on spawning one. If you're referring to that, that's something I *would* like to see.

Edited by Tabbernack, 27 March 2020 - 02:21 PM.

#36 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:22 PM

Rage harder bruh.  Tomorrow's WoE is a TEST.

#37 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:23 PM

The first WoE is a test WoE.
Official timing has not been determined yet. The staff has posted about this here.

Are you going to reset the castle ownership then?

#38 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:23 PM

Can you not read the "Boss Monster Drops" in the second table? :huh:

Orc Dungeons doesn't have a boss/mvp - unless they're intending on spawning one. If you're referring to that, that's something I *would* like to see.

There is supposed to be Boss monsters that are going to be spawned through killing Champions. That's what he is referring to.

unknown.png

Edited by Aruteeru, 27 March 2020 - 02:25 PM.

#39 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:25 PM

Explain this better to people then, that it is just a test, and that there will be fever filds on all maps with monsters, and that they will also have equipment and weapons with 3 enchantments +, because people don't understand things today, and start to negativize, I've seen about 4 videos of people complaining about this att, edit your post friend and explain that it is a test for what is to come, it is better and prevents loss of players, unfortunately not everyone is smart and understands the words that are said.

Edited by cariocasurf, 27 March 2020 - 02:27 PM.

#40 Armura

Armura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:36 PM

@VModCinnamon

Will be a few (3 at least) cloned maps? because a good portion of the server population will be at the frenzy map at the start....

Edited by Armura, 27 March 2020 - 02:37 PM.

#41 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:37 PM

Really you can't just use the ZERO fever map setup with gear sets? this is some cringey setup guys, and just one map rolled out? do you know all of the server will be there, its going to be a KS / KUKRE PLAY GROUND....... your ticket crew already does not do anything about loot thief's when given proof this is going to be one big shat show...

21223.gif

Edited by ShekelShark, 27 March 2020 - 02:38 PM.

#42 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:47 PM

@VModCinnamon

Will be a few (3 at least) cloned maps? because a good portion of the server population will be at the frenzy map at the start....

That's a valid and good point. The staff are looking into it.

#43 Xsansao

Xsansao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:48 PM

Another place to see bots farming free, YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

all of the server will be there, its going to be a KS / KUKRE PLAY GROUND.......

It'll be fun to watch. 

47QWIFg.gif

Edited by Xsansao, 27 March 2020 - 02:50 PM.

#44 kimlee

kimlee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:50 PM

That's a valid and good point. The staff are looking into it.

Dont tell me the staff dont have any common sense on releasing one fever field without any cloned map? LUL 

#45 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:53 PM

Dont tell me the staff dont have any common sense on releasing one fever field without any cloned map? LUL 

Frenzy fields will extend to both levels of the orc dungeons so users can spread out a little more.

#46 Diavoll

Diavoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:57 PM

No garment and footgear :ani_swt3:

Trash weapon

#47 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 02:59 PM

Frenzy fields will extend to both levels of the orc dungeons so users can spread out a little more.

still gonna be a mess. we need at least a couple cloned maps on both of these. the entire server is gonna be there. 

#48 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:00 PM

p2w will wait until the first real woe on April 4th - I hope there's some competition! 

#49 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:00 PM

why does iRo have to be so damn ghetto? this just pisses me off to no end, you can't fix bugs or problems that a kid in a basement can fix, you guys are vague with patch notes & updates there's no transparency you keep players in the dark, and you want us to keep happily handing you guys money? what a damn joke...

#50 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:04 PM

Really you can't just use the ZERO fever map setup with gear sets? this is some cringey setup guys, and just one map rolled out? do you know all of the server will be there, its going to be a KS / KUKRE PLAY GROUND....... your ticket crew already does not do anything about loot thief's when given proof this is going to be one big shat show...

21223.gif

Unfortunately that could not be implemented. What would you like to see more of? What elements were most attractive to you and your friends? We can look at these things and see how they are implemented on future iterations of the maps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users