March 27th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 8 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 27th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic

#176 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 March 2020 - 06:19 PM

just turn off npc to claim the castle treasure till after the first woe

#177 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 06:39 PM

Hello Folks!
VM and Dev, im not sure If is correct leave a feedback here but there goes.
About the Frenzy Fields, hear us, the players. Please, put normal spawn of Champion Monsters in every normal map, like Chaos.

Please make sure to leave the feedback here.

Do we get to re-indentify the coats that we got so we get a chance to have them with enchants? Or de we just get shafted.

They will remain as so, as they have already dropped.

@VModCinnamon

my main suggestion to the frenzy map is to spawn the champion monster near the 10th kill, because this reward the player who is actually killing the mobs to spawn the champion, not who is just roaming/teleporting just to find the champion, end of course the lovely rogues with snatch (soooo cool). I feel there is 3x more people teleporting/roaming for the champion than killing.

I also would like to know if killing the familiar/drainliar count to spawn the champions or only the orcs, because im sure i kill more bats the zombies...

Thank you

The staff will be looking into this.

I'd assume the spawn event triggers on orc kills and not the critters of the map.

will there be any compensation for those who got a enchantless coat from orc dungeon?

unknown.png

Most likely no.

Camp, is there any way we could make Fever Fields instanced like how instances are in renewal if its only going to be one map? having it only on one map is honestly cancerous and super un fun for everyone. even with 2 cloned maps It's still going to be a -_- show I think. there's just too many people crammed on map full of KSing to even keep track of. If it was instanced we wouldn't have to fight each other over the best armor gear in the game. 

Cloned maps and possibly instances require an exe update, there was no time to perform that specific task during weekly maintenance time.

Rest assured, they are fully aware and discussing further options such as introducing more fever maps and map clones.

just turn off npc to claim the castle treasure till after the first woe

It should be off, it is not? Let us know please  :unsure:

#178 Bisha_ph

Bisha_ph

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:34 PM

Any new enchant tables where we can compare our looted goods?

#179 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 01:42 AM

Any new enchant tables where we can compare our looted goods?

An updated table will be posted by the staff.

#180 Jonathan

Jonathan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:14 AM

OK!!!! PLEASE!!!!....PLEASE do something about the Snatching Rogues in the Frenzy/Fever Field PLEASE. I try talking to them ..reasoning with them...I get responses like "-_- OFF NOOB" and "CRY MORE" ...THIS IS BULL-_-....PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!

#181 Jonathan

Jonathan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 06:35 AM

Has the General Behavior expected from a player changed? There is so much unchecked abuse going on in Orc Dunged/Frenzy/Fever Whatever is makes me honestly wonder if what you as GMs expect from us players is no longer what I remember. Is the Term "KS [Kill Stealing]" still valid on this server? Healing Someones MOB or Snatching Value MOBS away... are these actions no longer frowned upon and considered normal behavior? Please answer because if this is the case I can adjust my play style to fit your somewhat unresponsive level of tolerance. If the encounter with another player is truly meant to start off with one taking MOBS or LOOT from another, Then I think we deserve to have a difinitive and direct response to this. 

#182 BoniexDemius

BoniexDemius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:07 AM

O comportamento geral esperado de um jogador mudou? Há tantos abusos sem controle acontecendo no Orc Dunged / Frenzy / Fever O que quer que seja, me faz honestamente me perguntar se o que você, como GM, espera de nós, jogadores, não é mais o que eu lembro. O termo "KS [Kill Stealing]" ainda é válido neste servidor? Curando o MOB de alguém ou roubando o valor do MOBS ... essas ações não são mais desaprovadas e consideradas um comportamento normal? Por favor, responda, porque se esse for o caso, posso ajustar meu estilo de jogo para se ajustar ao seu nível de tolerância que não responde. Se o encontro com outro jogador é realmente destinado a começar com alguém tirando MOBS ou LOOT de outro, então acho que merecemos ter uma resposta difinitiva e direta a isso. 

Me too

#183 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:17 AM

A few posts had to go, and a posting account is put on probation for 12 hours due to constantly flame-baiting into drama.

In regarding the situation with Frenzy Map population including kill stealing/snatching and what's not is being looked into.

#184 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:27 AM

i dnt have a castle. but for what ive seen, the npc that supposed to warp u to the treasure room is there. ive seen some castle that has guardians/kafra turned on already so i assume the npc will warp u to the treassure room, im not quite sure

#185 RagAventureiro

RagAventureiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:39 AM

@VMODCINNAMON OR @RTSTAFF

Please pay attention to the report I am writing for you.This one is extremely important.

>>FIX THE DEMI-HUMAN DAMAGE % IN WEAPON STATS!!!<<

Several players are spending time, money, energy to drop/buy weapons with DEMI-HUMAN stats and do not know that ISNT working!!!!!!

Soon we will have a WoE coming, and the vast majority of the community DONT KNOW that those stats are disable!!

Do something about it, I'm just one of the players that SPENT a lot to conquer a weapon like that and I bombed out with this bug.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 30 March 2020 - 04:42 PM.
Mod Edit: Removed Font style, let's not over use the font sizing.

#186 eddieb88

eddieb88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA, FL
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:16 AM

i dnt have a castle. but for what ive seen, the npc that supposed to warp u to the treasure room is there. ive seen some castle that has guardians/kafra turned on already so i assume the npc will warp u to the treassure room, im not quite sure

You can summon guardians and kafra if you have the skill. I would say that it is functioning as intended. No treasure drops.

Edited by eddieb88, 30 March 2020 - 11:17 AM.

#187 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:38 AM

Is the maintenance this week on tuesday or friday?

Also, when the realance will be available in Sakray?

TIA

#188 TheB3CK3R

TheB3CK3R

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:30 PM

it is working, demi-human =/= from player race, it is not intended to work on players it is intended to work on demi-human monsters

#189 RagAventureiro

RagAventureiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:12 PM

it is working, demi-human =/= from player race, it is not intended to work on players it is intended to work on demi-human monsters

Cmon dude, are u new in the game? Demi-human since always in ragnarok increase dmg in players... and the >>>RT Staff already said that is it a bug<<<!!!

#190 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

Please don't repost the same 3 times and with big font. You will not get a response but instead the posts will be removed ;)

Now on topic,

Demi-Human is Monster Mobs only, player will be indicated as Human Player on the item description, this is also true to Renewal servers.

#191 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:01 PM

Demi =/= Player! gg wp

#192 RagAventureiro

RagAventureiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 06:34 PM

Please don't repost the same 3 times and with big font. You will not get a response but instead the posts will be removed ;)

Now on topic,

Demi-Human is Monster Mobs only, player will be indicated as Human Player on the item description, this is also true to Renewal servers.

Can you please explain to me why dont you guys said in an explicit way that demi-human enemies = mobs??

#193 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Server:Poring

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:24 PM

I vote that the ''Fever/Frenzy Field'' should be renamed ''Toxic City'' since with all the Snatching, KSing, Loosting and insults going on is pretty much toxic.

:ani_bzz:

#194 inviernoshi

inviernoshi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:57 PM

What if the champions only has 1 hp?, that would solve all the problems, if that is not possible, can the GM reduce the number of steel chochons there?, yesterday i lose an armor because there were a lot of them, for the single target classes is a bit hard to get the drop.

#195 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:26 PM

Cmon dude, are u new in the game? Demi-human since always in ragnarok increase dmg in players... and the >>>RT Staff already said that is it a bug<<<!!!

This is false.

WoE is based on renewal, not classic. Players are not demi-human in WoE. Hence why certain items say "Increase % to Demi-Human and/or % to Players".

Demi-human does not implicitly apply to players, particularly in WoE. They will work in say PvP.

Can you please explain to me why dont you guys said in an explicit way that demi-human enemies = mobs??

It's literally in the title. Not sure what more you want from them?

Players are a race. In fact, items that affect players are indicated as % damage to players on the item (Thara, etc).

Also to all of those asking for skills and wings to be disabled on fever fields...

1) You obviously don't understand fever fields is a mechanic, right? Eventually, it spreads to all maps.
2) Disabling skills/wings obviously doesn't help the above.
3) A bunch of the other suggestions is moronic. People still use these zones for leveling ya know.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 30 March 2020 - 10:36 PM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#196 Tabbernack

Tabbernack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:28 PM

We currently have 3 castles and haven't seen any treasures in them.

Yes, you can warp to the room. No, you cannot get loots.

#197 brennan2000

brennan2000

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:31 PM

VModCinnamon

odin temple will come along with hugel and abyss lake frenzy map ?

Edited by brennan2000, 30 March 2020 - 10:32 PM.

#198 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:36 PM

Intended.

VModCinnamon

odin temple will come along with hugel and abyss lake frenzy map ?

From what I have been told, Odin Temple will not arrive with Hugel.

#199 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 01:48 AM

camp said, treasure will be turned off until april 2nd, that means whoever ended up with the castle during test woe will have access to treasure before the next woe from april 2nd. that would make it absurd since its supposed to be a "Test" woe. unless they already decided on what day/time woe is, but then whats the point of the poll if they dont even announce woe time/day? will woe start on friday april 3rd?

Edited by ElenaGilbert, 31 March 2020 - 01:51 AM.

#200 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:25 AM

1. Disable mounts in WoE.

2. Fever field champion monsters should spawn near the monsters that died to spawn it... not randomly on the map for someone else to kill. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users