Frenzy Field Feedback - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Frenzy Field Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lugal

Lugal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:56 PM

Hello all.

With the introduction of "Ferver Fields" that turns into Frenzy Field on Ragnarok Transcendence, I would like to give some feedback about it.

1) For some  reason  Ragnarok Transcendence Staff decided to implement a  Ferver Field concept on a Dungeon. Why not pickup a map like Ragnarok Zero? Don't need to be the same map, just another map within the level range. "I know  is too late for it, but think about it in the future of another Fever Fields map". For example, people prefer to levelup on orc map instead of the orc dungeon, why not put it on the map?

2) Drop Table of the monsters are weird,  you wanna to concentrate so many people on the same map? to me this is terrible, why not drop less items from a champion with more Ferver Field maps? to create variety of possible farms spot and not concentrate so many people in the same map.

3) Orc Dungeon Frenzy Map is a level 50 based monster, why not drop items that fit this level? Dropping items below it make it look meh. I already dropped a violin req lv: 4. "maybe to not make people too much OP with it"  I dropped  a bow with 60atk. 

3) Where is all the Ragnarok Zero Ferver Field Unique drop table? To me this map just make people farm some items more easily, Ferver Field right now is not a content incrementation. Is just a Better Spawn Rate.

4) Champion monster spawning by random  after the necessary monsters is really bad. It just make me wanna to KS every single champion i see on the map. Why not make it  spawn based on a single person monster kill? Example: 15 normal monster kill =  1 champion monster spawned in front of that person.

5) If Ragnarok Transcendence Staff can't bring the Unique drop table from Ragnarok Zero  1/1. At least try to create a unique drop to Ferver Field maps in Ragnarok Transcendence. As i said in 3), right now is just a map with better spawn rate.

6) Frenzy Field map was supposed to have strong monsters and right now  is just the same monsters with same stats. Spawning a champion monster that is supposed to have on every map.

Those popup first in my mind.

Edited by Lugal, 28 March 2020 - 01:28 PM.

#2 goawaynow

goawaynow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 09:25 PM

this update is the biggest fail, this server is a lie. All expectations ended here. They even called it "Big update" that was supposed to come on march 6. It's just new monsters with crap equip drops. It shouldn't even be called update lol

#3 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:40 PM

I was aware that they would not follow Ragnarok Zero as an example but I didn't know it would be such an alarming difference. I hope that Staff understands that this model of Frenzy Field is not at all challenging, it is not stimulating to stay on the map and it only creates stress with many people on the same map disrespecting other people. Reconsider this model, talk to the studio and bring the Ragnarok Zero model or at least something as faithful as possible.
On a scale of 1 to 10 my score for this maintenance is 0.

#4 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 March 2020 - 11:17 PM

It sakray , It not out Orc dungeon when live. Camp also considered about this things too.

#5 ZantetsukenX

ZantetsukenX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 12:50 AM

Nah, it's on live now too. I figure they will keep adding more and more maps over time and this is just the first example we will get of it. Probably why the drop tables are weird. Once they start introducing more maps, I'm hoping things will spread out and things will get interesting. Would be cool to have some alternatives to the current leveling zones become popular.

#6 us3rn4m3mnz

us3rn4m3mnz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:55 AM

Hello all.

With the introduction of "Ferver Fields" that turns into Frenzy Field on Ragnarok Transcendence, I would like to give some feedback about it.

1) For some  reason  Ragnarok Transcendence Staff decided to implement a  Ferver Field concept on a Dungeon. Why not pickup a map like Ragnarok Zero? Don't need to be the same map, just another map within the level range. "I know  is too late for it, but think about it in the future of another Fever Fields map". For example, people prefer to levelup on orc map instead of the orc dungeon, why not put it on the map?

2) Drop Table of the monsters are weird,  you wanna to concentrate so many people on the same map? to me this is terrible, why not drop less items from a champion with more Ferver Field maps? to create variety of possible farms spot and not concentrate so many people in the same map.

3) Orc Dungeon Frenzy Map is a level 50 based monster, why not drop items that fit this level? Dropping items below it make it look meh. I already dropped a violin req lv: 4. "maybe to not make people too much OP with it"  I dropped  a bow with 60atk. 

3) Where is all the Ragnarok Zero Ferver Field Unique drop table? To me this map just make people farm some items more easily, Ferver Field right now is not a content incrementation. Is just a Better Spawn Rate.

4) Champion monster spawning by random  after the necessary monsters is really bad. It just make me wanna to KS every single champion i see on the map. Why not make it  spawn based on a single person monster kill? Example: 15 normal monster kill =  1 champion monster spawned in front of that person.

5) If Ragnarok Transcendence Staff can't bring the Unique drop table from Ragnarok Zero  1/1. At least try to create a unique drop to Ferver Field maps in Ragnarok Transcendence. As i said in 3), right now is just a map with better spawn rate.

Those popup first in my mind.

Well, Only Lugal took it serious, listen to this warpportal staff, this guy really want to help you to make it better.
Please, others, dont come just to talk -_- about it, try to send some advices to warpportal to improve the game.

#7 Chainboy23

Chainboy23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Un:Install

Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:21 PM

this update is the biggest fail, this server is a lie. All expectations ended here. They even called it "Big update" that was supposed to come on march 6. It's just new monsters with crap equip drops. It shouldn't even be called update lol

Pretty soon, with the consistent quality of their work, RO:T will altogether die within the next few months

But, all might be part of their plan 

Once the server dies, they just make a new server, tho this time it'll now be similarly close to RO:Zero 
another wave of players, another wave of revenue $$$ = super win

I was aware that they would not follow Ragnarok Zero as an example but I didn't know it would be such an alarming difference. I hope that Staff understands that this model of Frenzy Field is not at all challenging, it is not stimulating to stay on the map and it only creates stress with many people on the same map disrespecting other people. Reconsider this model, talk to the studio and bring the Ragnarok Zero model or at least something as faithful as possible.
On a scale of 1 to 10 my score for this maintenance is 0.

TBH: I think if by chance we ever give a survey to WP Staff asking how they think the quality of their service is so far for their customers
On a scale of 1 to 10, they'll probably rate themselves a 10

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users