[CARD SET BUG] MERCHANT CARD SET BUG - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[CARD SET BUG] MERCHANT CARD SET BUG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 alexandrerocha

alexandrerocha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 10:20 AM

The merchant's card set is not giving the +10 luk bonuses nor the SP regen per attack ... it is simply disgusting to spend so much time and zeny to assemble a Blacksmith full equips, for now he is not doing what was supposed to do. Please fix this, SP drain simply made my farm unviable ... it is not working on ANY MVP MAP. That means I can't farm tamruan, nine tail, fever maps ... and still lose the extra 20% of mammonite damage for mvp kill (yes, I made a BS because potential MVP KILLER). Please fix this.

Edited by alexandrerocha, 30 March 2020 - 10:48 AM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:21 PM

Hello there,

Moved the report to the correct section of the forums as this is specific to RT server.

Supposedly the set was fixed on March 11th [link] but it seems like the card acts like it is being disabled.

I have reported it again for a check up.

#3 alexandrerocha

alexandrerocha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 05:18 PM

Hello there,

Moved the report to the correct section of the forums as this is specific to RT server.

Supposedly the set was fixed on March 11th [link] but it seems like the card acts like it is being disabled.

I have reported it again for a check up.

Any news? Have you tested the card set at least?

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:45 AM

Update:
I have discussed this report again today with the staff, I was informed the polymorph effect of the card is still disabled however the stat bonus should work. I do not have the set myself so I can't test it to verify.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users