April 1st Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 1st Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
236 replies to this topic

#51 Bravah

Bravah

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:35 AM

Where is the costumes?

giphy.gif

#52 trigga12

trigga12

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:45 AM

We should just ditch fever fields, and have every mob drop their armor/garment/shoes with options also.

Better yet, every possible gear should get options :)

#53 DeviljerrOficial

DeviljerrOficial

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 08:52 AM

@Campitor

Plz Campitor, back to ur firts idea of feavers. PLZZZZZZZZ

This ideia is Perfect!

https://forums.warpp...0-fever-fields/

#54 krovel

krovel

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:57 AM

• Removed Costume Evil Druid Cross temporarily from the Kafra Shop until we receive a fix from HQ (Note: If you have purchased this item and wish for a points refund, please submit a ticket)

Sorry, but it still ridiculous... Can someone in your team send a e-mail to korea gravity asking for the right files? I know it about 200+ files per class, but if it work on kRO, why did not can be able on trancendence?

Why good update stuff get stuck on kRO and for iRO come only secondhand, like this orcKS map? 

I know we're living a COVID time, but they seem to be distant (whatever) from the community

Cya

#55 Chainboy23

Chainboy23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Un:Install

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:15 AM

I am the leader of myself  :D :D  :D   and I'd like to point out that the real ideal WoE time for the majority of the iRO community is 4pm - 6pm Saturdays

That is why an official poll was conducted, and the said time and date were picked because it serves the best interest for the community/server as a whole

Fair and square

As an example,though I do agree that pushing back WoE another one week is very dismaying, I cannot really do anything about it myself but to adjust within this term

Adjust within the server, the server does not adjust for you.

#56 Luckie

Luckie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:23 AM

I am the leader of myself :D :D :D and I'd like to point out that the real ideal WoE time for the majority of the iRO community is 4pm - 6pm Saturdays

That is why an official poll was conducted, and the said time and date were picked because it serves the best interest for the community/server as a whole

Fair and square

As an example,though I do agree that pushing back WoE another one week is very dismaying, I cannot really do anything about it myself but to adjust within this term

Adjust within the server, the server does not adjust for you.

The server is going to adjust itself to being closed if half of the large guilds don’t like the time. If you don’t play during WoE your vote should not matter. Internal dialogue with guild leaders is the logical way to approach this.

#57 shakawbr

shakawbr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:31 AM

I am the leader of myself  :D :D  :D   and I'd like to point out that the real ideal WoE time for the majority of the iRO community is 4pm - 6pm Saturdays

Fair and square

Adjust within the server, the server does not adjust for you.

You are missing a very important detail. No IRO server has ever had an active Brazilian community as large as RT. You can see this easily using WOE. Where there are fewer than 5 brazilian guilds, including only 2 or 3 American / international guilds. That said, it would be very unlikely that part of the warp portal would disown all this active community in this content, which does not fit in very well at that time, due to 16:00 PST to 20:00 in Brazil. It's not such a bad time, but Sunday is much better, according to surveys they have done in the Brazilian community.

#58 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:44 AM

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

April 1st, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Update

• Added two cloned maps of Orc Dungeon
  • Adjusted Frenzy Field maps to disable the Snatch Rogue skill

this only takes care of a few of the kukres, really though you should have seen this coming, if you (warpportal) played the game or have staff play the game then you would know about the toxic community that came to this game and is killing it for us your core players, you know the core players that keep you running? yah us... you need a active GM running around to enforce laws and give us core players some hope, when the ticket system says sorry you did not give use enough proof to ban some one for stealing mobs and loot and harassment when you send in videos of it, it makes us not want to play the game.. please do better.

bleh.jpg

#59 Chainboy23

Chainboy23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Un:Install

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:57 AM

The server is going to adjust itself to being closed if half of the large guilds don’t like the time. If you don’t play during WoE your vote should not matter. Internal dialogue with guild leaders is the logical way to approach this.

I do play WoE lol? why else do I play Ragnarok Online for? For the porings and lunatics at South Pront?

The point being, IT WAS AN OFFICIAL POLL, and the said chosen time was chosen by the majority of the community because it serves it the best.

Half of my members are from the Asian time zone, which is around 30+ people, and the current chosen time zone is around early Sunday morning for them. But do I qq because the chosen time does not serve the best interest for my guild? lol nope

Case Closed.

Last time I recall, the server is iRO and it is catered to serve the NA population. 

You are missing a very important detail. No IRO server has ever had an active Brazilian community as large as RT. You can see this easily using WOE. Where there are fewer than 5 brazilian guilds, including only 2 or 3 American / international guilds. That said, it would be very unlikely that part of the warp portal would disown all this active community in this content, which does not fit in very well at that time, due to 16:00 PST to 20:00 in Brazil. It's not such a bad time, but Sunday is much better, according to surveys they have done in the Brazilian community.

iRO's region is North America, catered to serve the NA population. I don't understand the self-entitlement for the said "big guild".

Big guilds does not equate the whole server/community. Not everyone is from Brazil in the server.

If the big guilds were so much to equate the whole server, why did it not win the poll?

#60 Brokoly123

Brokoly123

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:14 AM

Sorry, but Frenzy Field is a joke...

We had to wait 4 months for this?? 

#61 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:11 PM

Sorry, but Frenzy Field is a joke...

We had to wait 4 months for this?? 

4 months for this joke which basically broke a great mid-tier leveling dungeon and turned it into a ks and loot-stealing zoo FRENZY.

Was there for a minute or two after servers came back up last week and will never go back that's for sure.

4 months for broken WoE that is going to lead to a server exodus and I say this being a PvE player primarily.. who doesn't want WoE??

4 months to "fix" OPB's and OBB's which have never worked on the server and have now been reshaped into something way less exciting and rewarding.

No, this is not an April fools joke but God do I wish it was. RIP iRO...

ps. this is what we sacrificed Chaos for? holy cow..

Edited by Arieston, 01 April 2020 - 12:13 PM.

#62 bilulo420

bilulo420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:46 PM

Cmon guys another 4-5 hour update? wth  <_<

#63 Sobral147

Sobral147

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:https://discord.gg/B7s26TE
  • LocationGravatá PE
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:51 PM

Frenzy Fields  weak 

#64 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:02 PM

"Very Uncommon" 

#65 Valktazz

Valktazz

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:02 PM

If its RIP why you play jajaja.

Crying for 4 months and for 4-5 hour update lol.

#66 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:13 PM

Seriously if you canceled a rogue skill, what would be the fun of this skill if you don't steal your monster? People kill your monster with one hit, steal all of your loot and you cancel the only ability that gives me the chance to drop some items, I just need to ban it too, so a lot of uselessness in one update, because at least they don't let the monster show up to the one who kills the 10, and not randomly like this happening, only the knights who kill the mobs, ridicule!

#67 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:15 PM

Campitor and his staff have a chance to take some lessons from this failure that is the Frenzy Field and do something decent about the next Fever Field. For God's sake, don't make the same mistake. Listen to our feedback and work on it as much as possible. 

#68 Armura

Armura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:28 PM

Please make the champíon spawn right next to the 10th kill. I only ask for that... reward the player that is killing to make the spawn.......

#69 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:36 PM

Please make the champíon spawn right next to the 10th kill. I only ask for that... reward the player that is killing to make the spawn.......

literally everyone wants this

#70 rafaelsanna

rafaelsanna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:55 PM

PLEASE THIS IS PERFECT.

The problem is, NO ONE KILL THE MOBS, they just teleport to find champions, this way ME THAT KILLS THE MONSTERS, like it's supossed to be, just dont get any chance to kill the champions.

Im glad u guys disable Snatch, thank u, thats a start.

#71 alexandrerocha

alexandrerocha

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:57 PM

Lol...no fixed the Merchant Card Set...

#72 rafaelsanna

rafaelsanna

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:00 PM

Seriously if you canceled a rogue skill, what would be the fun of this skill if you don't steal your monster? People kill your monster with one hit, steal all of your loot and you cancel the only ability that gives me the chance to drop some items, I just need to ban it too, so a lot of uselessness in one update, because at least they don't let the monster show up to the one who kills the 10, and not randomly like this happening, only the knights who kill the mobs, ridicule!

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME, just read what u are saying dude... You were the wrong one. 

#73 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

Kukre detected...

#74 jitterscrux

jitterscrux

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 247 posts
  • LocationPoopland

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:11 PM

Oh good Lawd help us all :o

BTW PocketAxel are you around anywhere?

Edited by jitterscrux, 01 April 2020 - 02:11 PM.

#75 sheikzera1

sheikzera1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:11 PM

sorry for asking, how long for the server to go online?

Edited by sheikzera1, 01 April 2020 - 02:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users