• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chris1

Chris1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:17 AM

So say my lvl 94 sinx joins a guild and I go and hunt mvps with a few others from this guild. How is the loot usually distributed? I know the actual mvp gets a little something extra but what if some rare stuff dropped? Does someone sell it and split it the proceeds, or whoever clicks it first gets it?

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

Depends on the guild.

In my opinion, loot should go to one person (the leader) and get split up that way at the end whether it be handing out items or selling them and giving zeny later. I prefer to give people who are using a lot of supplies a bigger share of the loot, as it's only fair.

#3 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

yes it does depend on the guild. the way I like to see things done as a guild leader. Use guild supplies if it is a guild event , if they dont want to use the supplies thats fine to but they will all get the same amount plus the guild get s a share. Say you have 5 people in the mvp party then when we either split the loot or split the zeny from the loot, the guild will count as 1 person. So you would end up sharing it with 6 people. If it not a guild event then the guild does not get a share.

#4 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

how do u share it if a really valuable card was droped?

#5 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

A good fare guild would have standing rules on these types of parties, but there is not a code or rule that fits all. You must remeber this is a game on the internet and many people here are very ruthless... With that said this is how we do it.

Most BB Parties or ET runs,

Any item less than 20 million price that drops we do a /dice for the item at the end of the Party. Who ever gets the Highest number wins the item.

For Higher end items we have a standing rule that the Item is sold and the proceeds split amongst the party members. The party members have the first chance to buy the item and if more than one wants to buy it then they /dice and the winner can buy it. If no party memeber wants to buy the item we sell it on iRO wiki via the Party leader or guild leader(Me) and then split the zeny among the party.

That is what we do, many others do differently.

#6 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

wow so thats why gravity added the dice emo= =

#7 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

wow so thats why gravity added the dice emo= =

Yea we use it all the time,
Just used it yesterday after our ET run for a Card that came out of an MVP droped OCA.

#8 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

ive actually never used it b4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users