April 8th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 8th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#26 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:quit

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:33 AM

Oh fu**... Where the druid cross guys??? Please, you guys want I send a email asking for files to korea?

Camp said tomorrow since 19 march

#27 Chainboy23

Chainboy23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Un:Install

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:36 AM

Despite the delays, it's nice to see the promised contents getting updated into the game  :) good job WP

We on track now

#28 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:43 AM

Im happy to see some of my bug reports being noticed! Good Work WP
For those who are asking to ban bot, just record an replay with proof, its pretty easy, just turn on the record and try to communicate with the person while he/she is killing and hunting for monsters, and send a ticket, i've done it multiple times and 90% of the bots that i reported are gone, tons of people argue about how bot ruins the server but many of them dont even have a single ticket to report

#29 GotWhiskey

GotWhiskey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bonechewer

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:43 AM

Camp said tomorrow since 19 march

Haha! I was looking forward on that Evil Druid Cross. 

#30 8177131107060532773

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:48 AM

What about fix the merchant card set? I want use my set it in MVP and Frenzy Fields with all potential. BS will get a lot of nerfs in rebalance, make it useful at last for now, =/

I have a ticket on this too, took me 2 months to get a full set, the only mvp boss map it works on is Eddga.

the other maps NOPE

they have requested i send all Video recording of it not working

-the ticket i opened with them is over a month old going 2 months

-i have already sent the video of all the mvp maps i hunt in.

i do not think this will be fixed this year

#31 euphoria1

euphoria1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:54 AM

• Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!

YAYYYYYY <3

NOW HOW ABOUT BOTS? PLEASE!

#32 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:01 PM

What are we actually going to get from OBB’s? I’ve been asking this question for so long.. why so hard to get an answer?

Also, what can we exchange blank cards for? Where is there info available?

Overall, where can players go to obtain iRO:T relevant game information like monster hit/flee rates and so forth? There doesn’t seem to be anything on your website in terms of support materials and all I’ve been able to find is a community driver patchwork of sites and write ups that fall short of giving me what I need to be an informed player.

#33 VLMilk

VLMilk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:02 PM

no new costumes since old ones is leaving? :(

#34 XianHuo

XianHuo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:05 PM

oh where is that? I missed it. 

OBB/OPB/OCA info was posted here:

https://forums.warpp...uary-28th-2020/

#35 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:09 PM

OBB/OPB/OCA info was posted here:
https://forums.warpp...uary-28th-2020/

Do you mind highlighting for us exactly what OBB’s will give when opened? I looked and couldn’t find it using the link you provided.

#36 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:14 PM

Do you mind highlighting for us exactly what OBB’s will give when opened? I looked and couldn’t find it using the link you provided.

unknown.png

Though we never did get to test them on Sakray, so who knows.

#37 saywhatyoumean

saywhatyoumean

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:21 PM

Can you add a Tomb for mini bosses (like devilling, angeling, etc)?

There are people abusing of bots teleporting around and farming all the mini bosses without giving a chance to the others. That is so ridiculous. If at least they had a tomb, there would be a chance to kill them cause we'd know its respawn time. But once that these bot abusers kill it, they keep their time 24/7.

#38 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:43 PM

disappointed, I looked forward to the introduction of another Frenzy Field, at least payon cave but they didn’t, sadly, weak update in my view, except on obb etc.

Edited by cariocasurf, 08 April 2020 - 12:45 PM.

#39 Vaporisateur

Vaporisateur

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:45 PM

I may have missed it somewhere but was there a description of the april fools event anywhere? I saw mention of it in the patch notes but no description of the event itself

#40 luminia

luminia

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:48 PM

Im happy to see some of my bug reports being noticed! Good Work WP
For those who are asking to ban bot, just record an replay with proof, its pretty easy, just turn on the record and try to communicate with the person while he/she is killing and hunting for monsters, and send a ticket, i've done it multiple times and 90% of the bots that i reported are gone, tons of people argue about how bot ruins the server but many of them dont even have a single ticket to report

I see the GMs are doing an awesome job in checking for bots and removing them.  I know I got reported a few times in payon 2 because a GM just pop up and said hi to me.  I am glad they do come talk before they start banning because some people see a rogue char running around places and automatically thought "BOT". But I really do not like people automatically assuming that all rogue char are bots and just KS them thinking it's ok it's just a bot.  As you said, try to communicate first, it might take a few seconds for response.  I know I am slow with the whole emode thing as I cannot remember the hotkey and I type slow.  

#41 luminia

luminia

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:52 PM

Apologies for double posting.

What is going to happen to the blank card now?  Will the patch have something for them or will it just be trash loot for many days to come?

#42 cariocasurf

cariocasurf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBR-EUA
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:52 PM

Frenzy Fileds in Hodes,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edited by cariocasurf, 08 April 2020 - 12:57 PM.

#43 Valktazz

Valktazz

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:08 PM

Hi! Thanks for the constant updates.

#44 Arnixx

Arnixx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:25 PM

I've been getting rid of blank cards thinking they were garbage... and now y'all add an NPC for them. Oh well. I should have expected.

Some bugs: I've had my first bar of skills glitch out when I hit navigation (not sure if it's just a thing to do with setting skills up for the numb pad). Also, navigation blinks like crazy when I go onto the world map to look for a place to go to. I have to exit navigation and re-enter for the blinking to go away every time. Some mobs in dungeons (e.g. skeletons in Payon's Dungeon) have been glitching to where I can't see their hp bar and look like they've died while I'm still killing them.

Despite this, I'm liking this game a lot even if it's a million years old. Reminds me a lot of some other old RPGs I've played (with the trading sequence quests and such).  :D

Edit: these few bugs I've been having have only been in this last update as far as I know.

Edited by Arnixx, 08 April 2020 - 01:30 PM.

#45 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:38 PM

Can you add a Tomb for mini bosses (like devilling, angeling, etc)?

There are people abusing of bots teleporting around and farming all the mini bosses without giving a chance to the others. That is so ridiculous. If at least they had a tomb, there would be a chance to kill them cause we'd know its respawn time. But once that these bot abusers kill it, they keep their time 24/7.

you can beat teleporting bots by being just as persistent yourself. I beat these people on restart all the time at zealotus/arc angeling with sheer persistence. Fly wing for the full duration of spawn. probably an hour. find it first since you are actually on the map, kill it and then set your timer for 2 minutes earlier than when it will respawn and be there early and fly winging around. 

I'm not saying they should be able to have bots, its pretty annoying, but at least you can beat them if you are persistent. 

#46 SirBarathon

SirBarathon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 02:14 PM

All those maitanance take way too long and change way less than we expected. Hope u guys won't delay the rebalance (since it's already on the sakray server). Hope u guys introduce us to more frenzy fields, more 'new stat gear' and, hopefully, new gear/visual quests in order to normal players have a way to make money other than simple farm. Just look at the huge sells (that are slow now) on the Hair Brush (wich is an item that's already from the game, imagine from the 'cashshop'). Would be awesome to see WoE 2.0 and the 'silvervine' system back on. Also, another sugestion, why don't u add for the trade of those fakeass blank cards the prize of OCA? It would be cool cause it took too long for OCA to work...

Edited by SirBarathon, 08 April 2020 - 02:25 PM.

#47 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:19 PM

This is honestly the quietest patch notes forums post I've seen in a long time.  Usually we'd already be on page 4-5 by now.

#48 rustledjims

rustledjims

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:22 PM

This is honestly the quietest patch notes forums post I've seen in a long time.  Usually we'd already be on page 4-5 by now.

we'll get there once everyone starts complaining about the servers being up late

Edited by rustledjims, 08 April 2020 - 03:22 PM.

#49 Alexsyko

Alexsyko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:28 PM

I cant use berserk potions on my sage on Sakray please fix :)

#50 bilulo420

bilulo420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 03:28 PM

we'll get there once everyone starts complaining about the servers being up late

Which we all can agree that is definitely going to happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users